[APP]WM6.5 Titanium Notifications [09/05]

Search This thread

larbke666

Jul 14, 2008
Antwerp
Can someone make a cab for the Titanium Notifications. With this i mean a cab that installs a new plugin where you can see how much missed calls you have, how much unread texts, like it is included in the blizz theme...

EDIT: Ok, i used the megapinky version, completely edited the setup files, so now i've got a nice working QVGA one... Here you go if you need it :)

The VGA version can be found in post #2

This is just a cab which will install the sms, phone, e-mail, voicemail notifiers on your WM6.5 home screen.

9/05: Titanium Notifications v1.3
Landscape for QVGA by larbke
Minor text bug fixed concerning hight.

9/05: Titanium Notifications v1.2
QVGA by larbke (portrait)
VGA & WVGA by megapinky (P&L)
WVGA still needs some testing...

8/05: Titanium Notifications
Small changes in text.. was a small bug...
Larger pictures (makes it look nicer)

Screenshot in post #2

Last edited:

megapinky

Dec 11, 2007
Morelos

Attachments

• Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 17,684
Last edited:

dogans

Nov 17, 2008
Do you have the time to do a WVGA version aswell ?
Would be very much appreciated :)

verkion

Sep 3, 2007
I seem to be missing the Email Icon when I install the notification panel...this is on a QVGA device, (Titan). Any ideas? Thanks!

verkion

StupidCid

Mar 7, 2008
Missing the email icon too.

My email icon is missing too. it shows when your actually on the plugin swiping back and fourth. but when your on say the clock the email icon shows an x. running 21222 on titan.

larbke666

Jul 14, 2008
Antwerp
I don't know why you don't have the e-mail icon, or why you only have it when you're on the panel itself... Since they refer to the same icon, i find it pretty weird...

lordshadowz

Jul 22, 2008
Hi All,

I wanted to say thank you for this notifications plugin. It is exactly what I was looking for and works perfectly on my device. It allows me to put other stuff I use on the screen. Very much appreciated !!!