CM10 UNOFFICIAL (BETA) for Droid Razr M (XT907) - Consumer and Developer Edition

Search This thread

shane1

Nov 22, 2010
Having an issue with WiFi connection. Keeps telling me connections are avoided due to poor connection, even with phone right next to router. Wtf.

Sent from my XT907 using xda premium

An app on the market fixes the WiFi. Its called WiFi connection fixer. I've had to run it a couple times but it works for a while, but when the phone sits for a while I've had to run it again

mic213

Feb 28, 2010
Over in the DroidRzr forums, they got an updated CM10 nightly "cm-10-20130130-UNOFFICIAL-scorpion_mini". Checking through the STS github, it seems to be fixes for alot of things since the 12/07 build. Check the nightly here
HTML:
http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/topic/8477-cm10-nighlties/

ktracho13

Jan 19, 2013
Elkhart
Over in the DroidRzr forums, they got an updated CM10 nightly "cm-10-20130130-UNOFFICIAL-scorpion_mini". Checking through the STS github, it seems to be fixes for alot of things since the 12/07 build. Check the nightly here
HTML:
http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/topic/8477-cm10-nighlties/

It didn't fix anything
In fact it messed up the camera every time you open camera it will freeze your device and reboot

mic213

Feb 28, 2010
It didn't fix anything
In fact it messed up the camera every time you open camera it will freeze your device and reboot

If you check the STS github, you'll see that dhacker29 fixed alot of stuff for the razr m. It might just be a recent commit that broke the camera in source.

Outta

Feb 1, 2010
any ideas 9on how we can promote motre development for this phone, it really is a underestimated phone, it has a big screen, its fast, yet small... oh and its a eye-gasm compaired to any other phone, come on devs ! get one!

jamminjon82

Mar 9, 2012
Gloucester
any ideas 9on how we can promote motre development for this phone, it really is a underestimated phone, it has a big screen, its fast, yet small... oh and its a eye-gasm compaired to any other phone, come on devs ! get one!

It's being worked on, but it's just slow going. Dhacker is working on an issue with the qhd display cmd panel

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

mic213

Feb 28, 2010
While CM10 for XT907 is being worked on, I decided to upload a custom CM10 rom I've been using the past few days. I used the 12/07 as the base, while adding the /app and /framework from the nightly on droidrzr. I also replaced cfg80211.ko and wlan.ko in /lib/modules with the ones from the nightlies (dhacker29 has done fixes to wlan since 12/07) and replaced the snd_soc_msm_2x in /etc/snd_soc_msm with one from dhacker29 source to fix incall volume. Not Working: Wifi Direct, NFC

All thanks to dhacker29 for all his work in getting CM10 on the droid razr m and marxman3 for the nightlies.

HTML:
http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/68218322/file.html

brycekerr

Aug 12, 2010
Dayton
While CM10 for XT907 is being worked on, I decided to upload a custom CM10 rom I've been using the past few days. I used the 12/07 as the base, while adding the /app and /framework from the nightly on droidrzr. I also replaced cfg80211.ko and wlan.ko in /lib/modules with the ones from the nightlies (dhacker29 has done fixes to wlan since 12/07) and replaced the snd_soc_msm_2x in /etc/snd_soc_msm with one from dhacker29 source to fix incall volume. Not Working: Wifi Direct, NFC

All thanks to dhacker29 for all his work in getting CM10 on the droid razr m and marxman3 for the nightlies.

HTML:
http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/68218322/file.html

Is Bluetooth audio streaming working?

Sent from my XT907 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

timpohladthomas

Aug 25, 2010
Yeah I wiped everything, fixed permissions, completely erased and did a fresh install...no data for me :confused:

Hmm, are you on the Verizon network? Sorry if these questions seem stupid... Just trying to get some background. Any other than relevant information?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

brycekerr

Aug 12, 2010
Dayton
Hmm, are you on the Verizon network? Sorry if these questions seem stupid... Just trying to get some background. Any other than relevant information?

Yeah VZW. I assume the edits that were made weren't for gsm networks...if they were that would likely be the issue lol. Aside from that the only other issue I noticed was that I got force close when attempting to edit lock screen icons.

timpohladthomas

Aug 25, 2010
Yeah VZW. I assume the edits that were made weren't for gsm networks...if they were that would likely be the issue lol. Aside from that the only other issue I noticed was that I got force close when attempting to edit lock screen icons.

Hmm, and did you use the link in the op? Or the one posted just a few posts back?

Top Liked Posts