FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL] imgRePacker (LiveSuit's & PhoenixSuit's firmware images unpacker/packer)

338 posts
Thanks Meter: 234
 
By RedScorpioXDA, Senior Member on 5th July 2012, 08:21 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd February 2013, 10:13 AM |#31  
Senior Member
Flag Valencia
Thanks Meter: 581
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedScorpioXDA

This is not the LiveSuit format. This is a PhoenixSuit format (new one). I'll try to explore it and will write a repackaging tool if I can identify all the subtleties

Thank you so much, hope impatiently
2nd February 2013, 06:45 PM |#32  
Junior Member
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Re: [TOOL] imgRePacker (LiveSuit's img unpacker/packer)
Thank you +10
4th February 2013, 04:27 PM |#33  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,147
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVE_MARS

Thank you so much, hope impatiently

Would love it please
5th February 2013, 06:52 AM |#34  
ankar84's Avatar
Member
Flag Novosibirsk
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedScorpioXDA

This is not the LiveSuit format. This is a PhoenixSuit format (new one). I'll try to explore it and will write a repackaging tool if I can identify all the subtleties

we will wait it impatiently!
PS. Hi from Novosibirsk to Moscow!
5th February 2013, 04:09 PM |#35  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 234
 
Donate to Me
More
imgRePacker
LiveSuit's & PhoenixSuit's firmware image (*.img) unpacker/packer

New version (2.03 Windows & Linux) ready

PS. Not fully tested
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RedScorpioXDA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RedScorpioXDA Ad-Free
5th February 2013, 04:18 PM |#36  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 234
 
Donate to Me
More
Who knows how change topic from
[TOOL] imgRePacker (LiveSuit's img unpacker/packer)
to
[TOOL] imgRePacker (LiveSuit's & PhoenixSuit's img unpacker/packer)
?
6th February 2013, 01:01 AM |#37  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thanks!!!!!!!
just now unpacking the onda v972 firmware!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedScorpioXDA

imgRePacker
LiveSuit's & PhoenixSuit's firmware image (*.img) unpacker/packer


New version (2.03 Windows & Linux) ready

PS. Not fully tested



---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Worked fine unpacking the firmware, tomorrow I will try to pack with some modifications
Thanks!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesito

Thanks!!!!!!!
just now unpacking the onda v972 firmware!!!

6th February 2013, 01:18 AM |#38  
Junior Member
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Re: [TOOL] imgRePacker (LiveSuit's img unpacker/packer)
Thank you very much, i'm going to test it now. Pandora's box is open hehehe
6th February 2013, 02:58 AM |#39  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I unpacked the latest onda v972 firmware and packed again with some modifications and worked fine. Thanks for all RedScorpio!!!
6th February 2013, 04:08 PM |#40  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,147
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesito

I unpacked the latest onda v972 firmware and packed again with some modifications and worked fine. Thanks for all RedScorpio!!!

Did you try repacking CMW? IM thinking of doing it with the chuwi fw.
6th February 2013, 11:41 PM |#41  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
not yet..
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzook

Did you try repacking CMW? IM thinking of doing it with the chuwi fw.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
allwinner, imgrepacker, livesuit, phoenixsuit

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes