By Martin7Pro, Senior Member on 31st January 2012, 06:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th December 2012, 06:54 PM |#51  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 367

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodDayToDie

No, not System. I addition to the usual Readonly, Hidden, System, and Archive flags on FAT filesystems, the WinCE filesystem supports the INROM (indelible readonly mark) and ROMMODULE (can *only* be opened by the program loader, at least in theory, not even read like a normal file).

The degree to which WP7 enforces these restrictions, even on stock ROMs, is a bit unclear. For example, it's possible to "shadow" ROM files by overwriting them with a different file that has the same name. The old file doesn't actually get deleted or changed, though, and while attempting to just open the file by name will get the new version, it seems to still be possible to also get the old one, and deleting the shadowing file will just reveal the ROM file.

I mean it may be really ROM including --> after hardreset those files are changed to original, is not it? I do not know WinCE and WP7 ROMs cooking, but I mean it can be similar to dllcache on Desktops, but hidden on WP7 filesystem. Then this is probably impossible to change it on running system, may be in boot time only (by mtty, GC, cab sending etc), what do you mean about it?
I found MS explanation here: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/For...-1a3c8634bc21/

I have a important question:

Do you know, how to start Silverlight dll programmatically? Not by SHLaunchSessionByUri, this way is working good from Silverlight application only. I mean direct shell TaskHost.exe calling. Or it is not allowed on fully unlocked devices too? When I use SHLaunchSessionByUri from native exe, error 0x0202 occures everytime, from Silverlight code it works properly. Is not it problem of root access? Root manager on my phones (both DFT and Dynamics) ROMs knows managed dlls only. My native code is working, but COM calling from it is not allowed probably. Or I must load any next libraries to device? And, this is not right way for debugging, I want to call managed entry point by the same way as TaskHost.exe, but I do not know, how to do it.

30th December 2012, 02:00 PM |#52  
OP Senior Member

More
Import Registry files
New 2.4 (still beta) version is on usual place.
This version is able to import .reg files, like for example http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1938885, but within directorly listing panel.
Use carefully and at your own risk, this operation is very danger!

How to import .reg file? Simply tap to .reg file name in one of panels. File must be UNICODE!
10th February 2013, 01:13 AM |#53  
OP Senior Member

More
UI and Keyboard optimisation
There is a new 2.5 version (changed februar 10, 2013 evening, download newest build).
It has better UI scrollbar management (probably only one WP7 application, able to show and trace quickly full \windows\ directory). Tap and hold 'U' screen button as 'up' and 'D' as 'down' quick navigation.
This version supports hardware HTC7Pro keyboard fully!
Use hardware keys:
'0'..'9' for filesystem commander directions,
'Q' for second panel activating,
'W' for panels swapping,
'Enter' for shell direction starting,
'Space' for select/unselect item on caret position,
'keyUp' and 'keyDown' for moving up and down,
combination 'Fn'+'keyUp' and 'Fn'+'keyDown' for very quick navigation (especially in \windows\ directory),
combination 'Chr'+'keyUp' and 'Chr'+'keyDown' for moving up and down without caret position change,
combination 'Chr'+'Fn'+'keyUp' and 'Chr'+'Fn'+'keyDown' for very quick moving up and down without caret position change,

Next version will have (still in development):

Opensource plugin system (like desktop TotalCommander). First plugin will support registry keys (as 'directories' ) and values (as 'files'). Second plugin in development is FTP, where one panel will contain normal WP7 filesystem, second panel FTP site filesystem, all commander directions will works in this configuration. Third plugin will support HWND Windows, processes and threads. Another plugins you can code yourself with pre-defined plugin interface (tiles/installed/running apps, Hardware drivers, URL protocols, system services, mailboxes, SMSBox, Calls, Schedulers etc).

I examined HTC7Pro keyboard driver and it's integration into the system. I'm not sure now if bigger idiots are engineers of HTC or MS WP7 development team. The simplies keyboard functions, usual on 15 years old Nokia communicators 9110/9210/9300/9500 are reachless on HTC7Pro without very hard hacks or full keyboard driver rewriting. We can use only "non Fn modified keys" as quick shortcuts now. All top (numers+Backspace) keyboard line works with long delay.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Martin7Pro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Martin7Pro Ad-Free
29th May 2013, 03:07 PM |#54  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,629

Donate to Me
More
Hi Martin,

The app looks nice. I will try it. But I saw that you use libraries from Ultrashot, fiinix, W.I.N.C.O and others. So it would be appropriate to give them credits in the opening post.

Ciao,
Heathcliff74
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heathcliff74 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th July 2013, 05:22 PM |#55  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathcliff74

Hi Martin,

The app looks nice. I will try it. But I saw that you use libraries from Ultrashot, fiinix, W.I.N.C.O and others. So it would be appropriate to give them credits in the opening post.

Ciao,
Heathcliff74

Sorry, you are right. I will add references, when finish next usable Phone Commander version. 3rd libraries are linked by any past attempts, but W.I.N.C.O's one is really used only, I must clean release version much. But, I used a much of your, fiinix, and mostly Ultrashot knowlidge in all my WP7 applications, getted from different XDA posts and PMs, binaries are less important than know how for me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
phone commander, phonmander

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)