Best Buy has Note II for $200 w/2 year contact.

Search This thread

william58

Mar 31, 2011
Tacoma
www.moskovita-photography.com
If this isn't in right place, please do move it.

I had my new Note I for 44 days, decided they're not going to give Note I JB anytime soon, if ever, so I took it back Best Buy and got the Note II.

I paid $150 for Note I and extra $150 for the Note II.
Total cost with contract was $300.
(Note I is going for $100.

Then this weekend I saw that Best Buy had it on sale for $200 w/2year contact. So I went back and they gave me back $100. That sure made my day! It WILL go back up by this weekend.

mastaofdacat

Feb 3, 2012
That's how I got mine and sold my T.mobile to them ! Good riddence and glad to be back on AT&T.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

kellen411

Jan 30, 2013
Bakersfield
If this isn't in right place, please do move it.

I had my new Note I for 44 days, decided they're not going to give Note I JB anytime soon, if ever, so I took it back Best Buy and got the Note II.

I paid $150 for Note I and extra $150 for the Note II.
Total cost with contract was $300.
(Note I is going for $100.

Then this weekend I saw that Best Buy had it on sale for $200 w/2year contact. So I went back and they gave me back $100. That sure made my day! It WILL go back up by this weekend.

Radio Shack has sprints version of the note 2 for 169.99 right now ;)

Captivate-me

Oct 19, 2010
Kicked Tmobile tobthe curb today. Went back to At&t. My husband and I took advantage of the Note II for 199. Im totally in love. The phone is awesome. Still adjustinf to the size tho

PuppetSin

May 22, 2011
Los Angeles
Kicked Tmobile tobthe curb today. Went back to At&t. My husband and I took advantage of the Note II for 199. Im totally in love. The phone is awesome. Still adjustinf to the size tho

I am hearing tales that there is a Note II sale at the AT&T official physical stores is that how you got yours for 199? AT&T online shows for 300 O_O i'm actually going to get this phone in the afternoon to upgrade from my Samsung Captivate

william58

Mar 31, 2011
Tacoma
I am hearing tales that there is a Note II sale at the AT&T official physical stores is that how you got yours for 199? AT&T online shows for 300 O_O i'm actually going to get this phone in the afternoon to upgrade from my Samsung Captivate

Better jump on it TODAY as it's the last day for it before it goes back up to $300. In my case, I got a $100 back since I bought the Note II two weeks ago. That was a NICE surprise, getting a $100 back. I was happy to spend $300 as this phone is worth every penny!

Reactions: PuppetSin

beaujade138

Apr 22, 2012
I opened a new line to snag this GNII at Best Buy... my contract on my line isn't due until November. Ill gladly pay the $10 a month for the 'add a line's charge. Or pay ETF up front, its still less that the no-contract price.

sent from Samsung Galaxy Note II

Captivate-me

Oct 19, 2010

I got mine from Best Buy. At&t isnt running sale, but Best Buy is, and the sale ends today.....so you better hurry :)
Edit: We also received a $50 giftcard for each line. ....awesome!

Reactions: PuppetSin

william58

Mar 31, 2011
Tacoma
I got mine from Best Buy. At&t isnt running sale, but Best Buy is, and the sale ends today.....so you better hurry :)

They refunded me $100 since I got the Note II two weeks ago.
I wonder if I still qualify for the $50 gift card too?
Can't hurt to go down and ask...

Brad.S.

Mar 26, 2012
Colorado
They refunded me $100 since I got the Note II two weeks ago.
I wonder if I still qualify for the $50 gift card too?
Can't hurt to go down and ask...

I'm in a battle with them now because I bought mine on Sunday when the deal was introduced. The rep told me that I would be able to get it, but when I called back to ask about how I'll be receiving it they told me that I won't. They said because I ordered the phone before the 10th, I'm not eligible. So I called corporate. They sent me to mobile post customer support. And I finally got a case number.
The last guy told me that since Sunday, it has been a huge problem because 90% of the reps don't know how the deal works... So they have had a lot of angry customers. Hopefully I'll get the gift card. It would be nice to have the phone for $150 instead of $200, which is cheaper than the lowest I've seen which was on amazon in 2012 for 175.

mastaofdacat

Feb 3, 2012
I still have 100 dollars left over from trading my note 2 T-Mobile ,original AT&T galaxy note ,original galaxy s 2 and getting back onto AT&T note 2 !what to buy now ? Man being on T-Mobile was frustrating !

Captivate-me

Oct 19, 2010
I still have 100 dollars left over from trading my note 2 T-Mobile ,original AT&T galaxy note ,original galaxy s 2 and getting back onto AT&T note 2 !what to buy now ? Man being on T-Mobile was frustrating !

Wow.....so you can trade in phones at Best Buy? Didnt know this. I need to look into trading in 2 Samsung Blazes. I agree 1000% being on Tmobile was horrible. Sooo so happy to be back with a reliable service provider

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

The $50 gift card is to compensate those who missed the $100 discount.

I'm not sure that's true....I got the $100 off sale as well as the $50 gift card for each phone line started.

william58

Mar 31, 2011
Tacoma
First, do you homework on the deals... and let me make this clear... you've got to talk to the right person. Always. Reps, especially on the phone, will give you nothing. The ones working in the phone area will give you nothing. This is what they're taught to do. I ALWAYS talk to the service department and if I have to, the store manager. Never been turned down. Of course I have silver status, so that means I spend a lot of money at BB. They want to keep me happy.

I have silver status which gives me 45 days to return or change my mind.
I had the Note I for 42 which I paid $150 for it. Two weeks ago, I paid another $150 for the Note II. Now I got 45 more days. Then last weekend they refunded me $100 of that for the $199 deal at the time for the Note II, then yesterday, a $50 gift card that the floor guys didn't even know was going on.

The deal got sweeter today as the weekend special says this:
If you get a Samsung Phone with a two year contract, you get $100 off on select Samsung Notebooks.

Look online or get their deals ads when you go to the store.
Computers & Tablets : Samsung_Laptop_Tablet_Phone_Offer_103656 - Best Buy

Guess what... since I'm in my 45 day time frame, I got a Samsung Notebook w/$100 off today.
Am I saving money or what!!! :victory:

Last edited:

moogvo

Aug 22, 2008
I essentially got mine free... I was having a problem with my Atrix 2. It was my third one in a year. The rep offered to sell me the note 2 for 299. I argued and complained and eventually got him to sell it to me for 150, including overnight shipping. The next day it didn't come. I called in and raised hell again and they gave me a 100 dollar credit on my bill for my inconvenience. The rep PROMISED me a Monday delivery. It didn't come today and the tracking info says it will be delivered on Wednesday. I called and raised hell again and they gave me a 50 dollar credit.

I have to wait for 2 more days to get it, but that ain't bad for a free note 2,

srtpusher

Jul 20, 2007
san antonio
I opened a new line to snag this GNII at Best Buy... my contract on my line isn't due until November. Ill gladly pay the $10 a month for the 'add a line's charge. Or pay ETF up front, its still less that the no-contract price.

etf, 350 vs $240 for the line at 24 mos PLUS getting an additional upgrade. just add the line. i am gonna do it for a back up phone. get best free phone and sell it. (best buy's buy back was great for this) put chip into a $10 go phone. this should about cancel out the cost of the contract.

DorisTheHeavy

Apr 10, 2012
Chicago
Go to Radio Shack $199 on att and they trade in phones as well. Plus you get people who actually know what they're talking about

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Better jump on it TODAY as it's the last day for it before it goes back up to $300. In my case, I got a $100 back since I bought the Note II two weeks ago. That was a NICE surprise, getting a $100 back. I was happy to spend $300 as this phone is worth every penny!

I bought my note on the 10th of December, I got them to price match to the $200 a few days ago. I was on something like day 57. I have silver status which gives 60 days, not 45! The guy didn't think the 60 days worked for price matching, but he tried it and it worked. Also exchanged my girlfriends iphone 5 the same night for a brand new one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
    If you're interested in getting the GNII off contract, they'll price match to the $650 that at&t advertises online. Just thought I'd point that out.