Delta ROM | This Changes Things...

Search This thread

Edgehood

Nov 25, 2012
Albuquerque
I am the developer who was in charge of Vengeance ROM through version 3.1. I handed it off to Xraptor, as I have been working on a project in my own time.

I am proud to present (or at least tell you about...) Delta ROM.

This ROM will be a collaboration between WasabiWa83 and I. We will both have a say in what features get implemented. Great minds think alike ;)

This will be a thread where we will be posting updates. This is also where you can request features to be put into the ROM.

Planned Features
Custom Kernel
Custom Theme
OTA Updates
Lidroid 23 Toggle Mod
8 Lockscreen Mod
"On the Fly" Battery Mod
Clock Mods

More to come. Request your features!

TheDriller

Jan 31, 2012
Augusta, GA
Oh yeah... I'm in too. Features request... How about multi window AND menu to kill at the same time? That would be sick... And an aosp theme? Or better yet how about the tmoblie theme engine?

TeamKernelizers.png

What you know 'bout wearing a wolf on ya noggin?

Coolfreak

Dec 22, 2010
Request: when someone sends a picture message with text, it will still show as a picture in full screen instead of the slide show.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

freestyle350z

Dec 27, 2012
Battery tweaks! If you could work with Hero to get pie controls that would be pretty cool too

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

apagan4182

Jan 4, 2013
Sounds like it's going to be a great ROM! Any idea when we can first expect to see something released? :D

kola1228

Jul 7, 2012
Yes!! Is this going to be the Lite version ROM you mentioned in the Vengeance thread?
I also vote for no multiwindow. No actually uses it other than to show off lol

omair2005

Jul 26, 2007
I might add it eventually idk. I'll try to make a lite version of this too when its released

- sqlite built with linaro (like galaxymod rls16)
- a clean cut theme (professional/minimlistic) (hybrid of aosp, tw, miui?)
- kernel that doesn't effect the ramdisk (so its easier to flash other kernels)
- minimize the amount of tweaks (too many end up causing problems few days after use, especially REDUNDANT TWEAKS, like network tweaks in build.prop and a network tweak script in init.d)
- Aroma options for SG3, NOTE2, and AOSP cameras
- jkay framework?

SEANDROID

Feb 15, 2011
Eagle Mountain
Exciting!!! I'm not sure if you can get away with theming Swype or not, but themed Swype keyboards to match Wasabi's impressive theming would be killer! And you would definitely have my, ahem, $upport! :thumbup::beer:

(okay, okay, you'll have my $upport regardless)

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: ricecake2000

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am the developer who was in charge of Vengeance ROM through version 3.1. I handed it off to Xraptor, as I have been working on a project in my own time.

I am proud to present (or at least tell you about...) Delta ROM.

This ROM will be a collaboration between WasabiWa83 and I. We will both have a say in what features get implemented. Great minds think alike ;)

This will be a thread where we will be posting updates. This is also where you can request features to be put into the ROM.

Planned Features
    Custom Kernel
    Custom Theme
    OTA Updates
    Lidroid 23 Toggle Mod
    8 Lockscreen Mod
    "On the Fly" Battery Mod
    Clock Mods

More to come. Request your features!
    Boooooooom

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Great ....noob devs at it again.:rolleyes:

iSheep... iSheep... Meowww that's Apple VZW GSIII

Dafuq?
    Delta Beta?

Hey guys,

I've been working on this ROM, and I have almost everything working good. It's been running on my phone all day, and I haven't run into a single issue. Battery life is also pretty good, I'm at 75% right now on the stock kernel with an hour of screen time and 10 hours off charger.

The only things that aren't included yet are didact's mods (they're really hard!) and Aroma installer (that one should be easy though as I've already done it on Vengeance)

Would you guys be interested in a beta? I could upload it in the next couple of days.

Let me know how you feel.

Current Features
    Completely De-Odexed
    Init.d Support
    All Rotations Enabled
    Removed Ongoing Wifi Notification
    AOSP Setup Wizard
    Debloated
    Clears Caches Automatically Once Daily to ensure speed
    Volume Rocker to Skip Tracks (Works in Stock Music Player)
    Disabled Scrolling Cache
    Double Tap Home Button for Google Now
    23 Toggle Lidroid
    4 in 1 Reboot Menu

Edge

EDIT: I could get aroma working tonight.
    Great ....noob devs at it again.:rolleyes:

iSheep... iSheep... Meowww that's Apple VZW GSIII

Have you actually contributed anything geez you're a prick all you do is b**** and cry. Why they don't just ban you is a mystery to me, you say nothing useful but I guess every forum needs a token idiot or two that's why they keep you around. Have a nice day.