FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[THEME] AOSP Theme With Multi Color Add-Ons MD1/Tweaked/CleanRom/JediX [9/10/13]

2,539 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,811

By foreverloco, Recognized Themer on 20th December 2012, 06:20 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th February 2013, 07:31 AM |#151  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Gainesville, FL

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany84

Hey foreverloco, I sent you a pm. I had a question for you so if you get a chance sometime and don't mind responding I would appreciate it. Thank You

And replied. Always happy to help when I can.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foreverloco For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift foreverloco Ad-Free

12th February 2013, 10:32 AM |#152  
Thanks Meter: 375

More
hey bro, i modified your secmms.apk into a flashable zip. i really like how it flowed with ics. i ended up digging up many images around google for better options for sms bubbles. all credit goes to you for the wonderful base. i just added a little spice to share with you and anyone else who wants it. hope you don't mind . (if you do, i'll take the posts down right away- i posted in the main cleanrom thread and sling's thread in the att galaxy note theme section with credit and links to your main thread).

flashable zip (just flash in recovery): http://www.4shared.com/zip/_i9e3x9l/Custom_MMS_Mod.html
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to opasha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift opasha Ad-Free
12th February 2013, 01:29 PM |#153  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Re: [THEME] AOSP Theme Deodexed LK8/LL4/ WTH CRT-OFF 4 WAY BOOT M/W UNLIMIT APPS
Just tried to install center clock for jedi xx and it made my status bar go completely black. My apologies if this has already been posted.
12th February 2013, 07:52 PM |#154  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Gainesville, FL

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by opasha

hey bro, i modified your secmms.apk into a flashable zip. i really like how it flowed with ics. i ended up digging up many images around google for better options for sms bubbles. all credit goes to you for the wonderful base. i just added a little spice to share with you and anyone else who wants it. hope you don't mind . (if you do, i'll take the posts down right away- i posted in the main cleanrom thread and sling's thread in the att galaxy note theme section with credit and links to your main thread).

flashable zip (just flash in recovery): http://www.4shared.com/zip/_i9e3x9l/Custom_MMS_Mod.html

Nice work man. I've been kinda lazy to do anything with the rest of the bubbles lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRZLA

Just tried to install center clock for jedi xx and it made my status bar go completely black. My apologies if this has already been posted.

Did you flash it over a mod or different theme? I just did a fresh flash of JediXX, downloaded the center clock for it from the second post and flashed it with no issues. Then I flashed the clock over the theme and it also worked. Attached screens.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-12-13-00-36[1].jpg
Views:	167
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	1724109   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-12-13-20-10[1].jpg
Views:	166
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	1724110  
The Following User Says Thank You to foreverloco For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift foreverloco Ad-Free
12th February 2013, 11:23 PM |#155  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 158

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by opasha

Cool, I like it!

You seem to know where images are, you know how to change the background in settings to the stock grey gradient? Thanks in advance!
12th February 2013, 11:44 PM |#156  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Gainesville, FL

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetPatriotized

Cool, I like it!

You seem to know where images are, you know how to change the background in settings to the stock grey gradient? Thanks in advance!

The background is in the framework-res\res\drawable-nodpi folder. The aosp background image is called background_holo_dark.png you can make a copy of that one and rename the copy tw_background_holo_dark.png and replace the other tw_background in the folder with it. Or you could also change the styles.xml too, but if you're not familiar with xmls then changing the pngs would be the better way to go. I didn't change it because I prefer the all black backgrounds.
The Following User Says Thank You to foreverloco For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift foreverloco Ad-Free
13th February 2013, 12:46 AM |#157  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Re: [THEME] AOSP Theme Deodexed LK8/LL4/ WTH CRT-OFF 4 WAY BOOT M/W UNLIMIT APPS
I only have this theme installed on top of jedi xx. I reverted the clock by re flashing the theme.
13th February 2013, 01:41 AM |#158  
Flag north texas
Thanks Meter: 554

More
@foreverloco - thanks for sharing your work. i'm currently using a modified (by me) version of your theme where i've removed the SystemUI.apk mods. i was hoping to get my notification window to look like yours - where the Settings and Clear buttons are at the top - however the SystemUI.apk in CleanROM SE 1.0 won't play well with your SystemUI mods. here's my question to you: do you have a SystemUI.apk mod (that you can share) that results in a notification screen like the one in your OP? i'm reluctant to flash another ROM because of the solid performance, battery life, etc., i've had with CleanROM SE 1.0. thanks for replying to my question.
The Following User Says Thank You to cortez.i For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cortez.i Ad-Free
13th February 2013, 03:37 AM |#159  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Gainesville, FL

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRZLA

I only have this theme installed on top of jedi xx. I reverted the clock by re flashing the theme.

Hmmm.. I just tried again just to make sure and it still worked. Did you make sure to download the correct center clock mod for JediX? The file name for it is Center_Clock_JediX.zip. Try to download it again, I doubt the download could have been corrupted because it's such a small file, but you never know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cortez.i

@foreverloco - thanks for sharing your work. i'm currently using a modified (by me) version of your theme where i've removed the SystemUI.apk mods. i was hoping to get my notification window to look like yours - where the Settings and Clear buttons are at the top - however the SystemUI.apk in CleanROM SE 1.0 won't play well with your SystemUI mods. here's my question to you: do you have a SystemUI.apk mod (that you can share) that results in a notification screen like the one in your OP? i'm reluctant to flash another ROM because of the solid performance, battery life, etc., i've had with CleanROM SE 1.0. thanks for replying to my question.

I'm sorry, but I don't. If you post your SystemUI I'll try to get it modded for you. Just let me know if you want the whole Systemui themed or just the pull down, but I won't be able to add that version of CleanRom to the op. I think I have too many versions on there as it is and not enough time lol
13th February 2013, 04:20 AM |#160  
Flag north texas
Thanks Meter: 554

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverloco

I'm sorry, but I don't. If you post your SystemUI I'll try to get it modded for you. Just let me know if you want the whole Systemui themed or just the pull down, but I won't be able to add that version of CleanRom to the op. I think I have too many versions on there as it is and not enough time lol

fully understand your situation. attached is the SystemUI.apk from my phone/CleanROM 1.0. Also thought i'd mention that CleanROM 1.0 does not include LiDroid settings (23 toggles) app. No need to theme the whole System UI, just the components that make it look like the picture in your OP (e.g., solid black background, removal of the ongoing and notifications bar and placing the clear button at the top next to settings). that's all i'm looking for. thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: apk SystemUI_ClnROM.1.0.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.31 MB, 4 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to cortez.i For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cortez.i Ad-Free
13th February 2013, 04:48 AM |#161  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Gainesville, FL

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cortez.i

fully understand your situation. attached is the SystemUI.apk from my phone/CleanROM 1.0. Also thought i'd mention that CleanROM 1.0 does not include LiDroid settings (23 toggles) app. No need to theme the whole System UI, just the components that make it look like the picture in your OP (e.g., solid black background, removal of the ongoing and notifications bar and placing the clear button at the top next to settings). that's all i'm looking for. thanks!

PM sent.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)