16th May 2009, 10:55 AM |#1501  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 16,153

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawcop`

Didnt see this posted here wanted to make sure everyone knew that there is another beta...beta 3 released late this afternoon...

Spb Mobile Shell 3.0.1 Beta 3 (build 6488)
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:54 pm

http://www.spbclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25171

Hey mate great to see you in the thread

Havent seen you around since you moved on to better things

Thanks for the update
16th May 2009, 11:17 AM |#1502  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybel

BIG WEATHER WIDGET FOR WQVGA-QVGA

1.put the (qa_layout) and (qa_weather_big) in \Program Files\Spb Mobile Shell of your
device,then restart mobile shell 3.
================================================== ======================================

2.you need to have a registry editor installed in your device in order for the registry key to work,put it in my documents in your device and click on it,and it'll ask if you wish to import the registry script file,click on yes.

================================================== ======================================

3.If the registry key doesn't work,then you have to do things manually.
================================================== =============================

In your registry editor go to :

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spb Software House 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Widgetlist\2\

now create a new key and call it Weather Big,and then inside it create two string
keys,it's going to look something like this:

Name................................. (Default)
String............................... Weather (Big)

-----------------------------------------------------------
Name................................. Str
String............................... WeatherBig:WidgetsPlus

hi people,

i've just installed this widget on my xperia. but when i ad it to lifestylepanel, it shows degrees but no icon. what did i do wrong?
isn't there a .exe or .cab file to instal the widgets and the registry in one step?
many thnx
djemie
16th May 2009, 11:23 AM |#1503  
Flag hadera
Thanks Meter: 37

More
icontact
hi all. is there a way to have icontact integrated into ms3?
thanx in advance
16th May 2009, 01:20 PM |#1504  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djemie12

hi people,

i've just installed this widget on my xperia. but when i ad it to lifestylepanel, it shows degrees but no icon. what did i do wrong?
isn't there a .exe or .cab file to instal the widgets and the registry in one step?
many thnx
djemie

here you go.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1253
16th May 2009, 02:04 PM |#1505  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siliconstar

I don't remember if i ever used va_dclock.dat but for sure I'm using vl_dclock_modern.dat as widget with the following code:

Code:
<Plugin Name="ModernDClockBig" Class="Spb.LSP.ModernDClock" Skin="vl_dclock_modern" MiddleSkin="vl_dclock_modern" DoubleSkin="vl_dclock_modern">
        <BoundRect X="0" Y="0" Width="480" Height="138"/>
      </Plugin>
]
and it works, with a clock that is as wide as the entire screen width in portrait mode (and you can change the bitmaps of the digits too).
Please note that I had to use the same file name for all "skin" (normal,middle and double).
This could be the reason your code didn't work.

Thanks. I've gotten that one to work already. I think the problem you had with having to specify the same skin for all three was because you gave the size in vga coordinates. Use qvga coordinants (240x66) and it will double them when it uses the DoubleSkin. This way, the same xml works on both QVGA and VGA.
16th May 2009, 11:54 PM |#1506  
Here, always here
Thanks Meter: 144

More
I have tried and failed a few times to change the left button on all screens to open the carousel. I tried the tip on changing "Close" value to "Panels" but did not work. It would be cool if someone could make a cab or an installer for this.

You guys are awesome.
17th May 2009, 01:04 AM |#1507  
London
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Question
Please HELP!

Is it possible to have a pictures slideshow running on the lifestyle screen or even a slideshow page of it's own?

Thanks
17th May 2009, 01:26 AM |#1508  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskip

Hey mate great to see you in the thread

Havent seen you around since you moved on to better things

Thanks for the update

Thanks, I am following this thread very closely....Your doing an awesome job in here just like you did in the Kaiser threads...I would've thought they would have made you a MOD by now (hey someone promote this guy)...then you start making the big bucks...

serioulsy thinks for helping everyone out in here, I know I appreciate it..
17th May 2009, 03:11 AM |#1509  

More
Run spb mobile shell 3 and touchflo 3d and classic today all together
I FOUND A WAY TO RUN TOUCHFLO 3D AND SPB MOBILE SHELL 3 AND CLASSIC TODAY ALL TOGETHER.

check the demo at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB4jqkfGWcU

then read how to do it.

Hey Guys,

This is my first post so hope i manage to help someone.

I installed SPB Mobile Shell 3 and it disabled my Touchflo 3d and i was annoyed so qfter two hours of googling to find a solution to this problem i got fed up and started playing around with my Touch Pro and manged to find a solution.

I HAVE MANAGED TO RUN TOUCHFLO 3D AND SPB MOBILE SHELL 3 AND THE CLASSIC TODAY SCREEN all together.

firstly i was doing this with spb mobile shell 2 but after using mobiloe shell 3 the touchflo 3d was dissabled.

so heres the method i am using and works great for me.

What you Need:

1. Second Today
2. MS3 Toggler

What to do:

Basically we are going to use Second Today to switch between Touchflo 3d and classic today screen, and also to remap the soft keys to switch between

1. TF3D and Classic
2. TF3D and MS3
3. Classic and MS3

Step 1: Firstly the problem is that MS3 loads at start up and overides TF3D. Therefore go to Program files on your device and make a backup of the file MobileShell and then delete it (alternatively you could just cut and paste it somewhere else like i did). This prevents MS3 from booting on startup.

Step 2: install second Today.

Step 3:
Install MS3 Toggler (this allows you to toggle between MS3 and TF3D)

Step 4: Do a soft reset.

Step 5: Touchflo 3d should be launched on startup, if it is not then go into the today settings and enable it.

Step 6: go into the setting of Second Today and go to the Soft Keys Tab.
From here enter the title to whatever you want eg second today or today. chose the left or right soft key and select second today and then click apply to registry. now do the same but select manilla 3d.

now choose the other soft key and enter a title eg SPB. then click the 3 dots and go to Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SPB Mobile Shell and select [Toggle SPB Mobile Shell]. and select Second today and then do the same for manilla 3D.

Step 7:
Do another soft reset.

Now you should be able to switch between classic today and touchflo and classic today and mobile shell and touch flo and mobile shell.

Now you have the best of all 3 worlds.

Look at the images for more help and the video for a demo.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen01.jpg
Views:	4737
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	186002   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen02.jpg
Views:	3802
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	186003   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen03.jpg
Views:	3562
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	186004   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen04.jpg
Views:	4487
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	186005   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen05.jpg
Views:	4349
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	186007  
Attached Files
File Type: cab ms3togglersetup.cab - [Click for QR Code] (5.6 KB, 2455 views)
File Type: cab SecondToday.CAB - [Click for QR Code] (35.4 KB, 2129 views)
17th May 2009, 03:35 AM |#1510  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskip

Oh ok yeah i see it lol does it have a scrollbar if u have the taskmanager full size or just in the carousel view?

EDIT: uninstall the cab i sent and go into your resgistry editor and delete the 2 folders u created (the :TASKMANAGER and 12 folder) then soft reset and try the task manager normally to see if the scroll bar has gone. If it has then try reinstalling the cab and soft reset to see if its fixed.

Sorry so long in getting back to you but it's still there. Any other suggestions? Or anyone else having this problem?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	task5.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	186012   Click image for larger version

Name:	task4.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	186013  
17th May 2009, 03:41 AM |#1511  

More
Kill the start taskbar and have full screen

Name:	Question.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	186014

I am using Pekas's suggestion "Tooglestart" to kill the taskbar and would like to know if we can get rid of the space in red so we have the capability to add more widgets?

Thanks

Steve
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
spb mobile shell 3, themes, tricks, widgets, zepiii

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)