Originally Posted by fadi33
I have never seen such friendly, dedicated, quick responding developers like Danvdh and Idyar. Its great to see devs who genuinely like what they are doing, listen to the community and happy to assist others. I know there are other great devs, but their is something special about these two. Keep up the great works guys, really appreciate everything you guys have done
Well thanks! If you have a minute please rate the thread for some reason (probably because Canada rocks) some people rated it 1-2 and brought the average down. This is definitely a fun learning experience for us and we are glad to be part of a great community.
Originally Posted by j8dailo
for some reason on 2.5, no matter how many times i wipe flash wipe flash..the rom seem to force close from the start and i can't get it to work or stabilizing
Alright confirm for me a few things.
1. When you flash the ROM you wipe cache/dalvik cache/factory reset. Also System if you are using TWRP.
2. You confirmed the md5 is correct on the downloaded file. Its listed under the dev host download link.
3. You are not trying to restore data (especially system data) with titanium. This data like any other can become corrupt, especially with frequent improper mounts of the external sd.
4. The exact name of the process that is failing, a screenshot preferably, or logcat if you know how to do that.
5. If its still failing and you have tried all those steps backup any data you might have on the internal storage and trying wiping /data and or /internal storage. BE VERY VERY VERY CAREFUL HERE!
Some poeple store music / pictures / important documents on the internal memory ensure you backed up before doing this. SERIOUSLY BE CAREFUL.
6. If that still fails send me a PM and we can go over re installing a recovery and starting fresh, or discuss smashing your phone into a wall, which may be the last troubleshooting step neccesary