Urban Armor Case (UAG) for Note 2 (Update 1-19-2013)

Search This thread

rlee008

Jul 7, 2009
Miami, FL
S3 has been out for 8-9 months already. The Note 2 only out for like 3 months or so. Let's see the Note sales numbers come 9 months.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

unfortunately, the demand for the N2 will not be at the level that the S3/S2 etc are. More S3 & S2 have been produced cause of their size and its the sweet spot for markets. Not everyone can handle such a big phone as the N2 so the others smaller siblings are more desired, expecially by women. consider the N2 & anything larger as a specialty phone with less market share.

B.O.T... i should have my case by friday.... Oooh JOY! (Ren & Stimpy throw back)

Last edited:

gtrslngrchris

Feb 4, 2013
Convinced my sister to go with the white case with the orange insert and use purple nailpolish or similar to get rid of the orange she didn't like. Took a lot of convincing to make sure she got a good case; I was convinced after getting the UAG for my S3 and wasn't going to let a Note 2 wallow in a sub-par case :victory:

jmwils3

Sep 21, 2010
Madison, AL
So what material is the case made of? Can't seem to tell if it's actually metal or just hard plastic

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

maximumsport

Jan 23, 2013
Anyone ordered it from Amazon company named So.Cal.BestBargain ?

About to place the order seen they have them in stock

Brad.S.

Mar 26, 2012
Colorado
So what material is the case made of? Can't seem to tell if it's actually metal or just hard plastic

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Not metal.

No metals present.

Edit:
Source info:

Q: What are your products made of?

A: Our functional elements of our cases are fabricated from high quality polycarbonate hard plastic for structural rigidity and TPU rubber for impact resistance.

http://www.urbanarmorgear.com/pages/frequently-asked-questions

Also for user BIGG13.. There is a entry for whether NFC works in that link.
The answer they have posted is that the case does not interfere with NFC.

Last edited:
Reactions: BIGG13 and jmwils3

asmanthebell

May 17, 2007
I actually thought about this as well. I just like the uniqueness of UAG. I had the Outland for the GS3 so it stood out anyways! Haha

How do you like it?

Its awesome makes the note feel like a rugged, soft, mean, iPhone smashing machine, and particularly bouncy on hard surfaces. I think it was worth getting. At least it came next day delivery. XD :D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

majorbgss

Nov 4, 2012
Its awesome makes the note feel like a rugged, soft, mean, iPhone smashing machine, and particularly bouncy on hard surfaces. I think it was worth getting. At least it came next day delivery. XD :D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

More pics would be nice. Just sayin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

bkdodger

Jan 30, 2011
Finally made it to NY facility.. Hopefully on truck tomorrow.. :thumbup:

《Take Note2 BK's here..》

Souai

Jun 28, 2011
Adelaide
S3 has been out for 8-9 months already. The Note 2 only out for like 3 months or so. Let's see the Note sales numbers come 9 months.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

whilst i have no doubt that the note 2 will easily surpass the note 1 in terms of sales... note 1 has been out for longer than the s3, yet the sales of the note 1 doesnt even come close to the s2, nevermind the s3.

whilst the note series is popular, its still only occupying a niche market.

in 9 months, we'll probably be seeing sales numbers of the s4 and note 3 climbing instead.

eglesiaw

Feb 17, 2009
Carlisle, PA
It came!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360770497028.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360770497028.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 437

joejdsn

Nov 18, 2008
Is there a portable stand we can use with the UAG case? I really like the case but I need my case to have the stand.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't currently have a Note 2 but I am the OP for the UAG case thread for the Galaxy S3. Just thought you might like what I received below. It looks like your getting the UAG cases now too, which are great cases BTW.

Update: You can order now. Cases ship early Feb.

http://www.urbanarmorgear.com/products/black-note-ii-case

http://www.urbanarmorgear.com/products/white-note-ii-case

FEATURES:

*Fits Galaxy Note ll
    *Feather-lite composite construction
    *Armor shell + impact resistant soft core
    *Screen protector with cleaning kit
    *Glare-free flash photos and uncompromised audio
    *Customizable vents keep things cool

If you want to read reviews and such my thread for the GS3 is below.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=30064803
    guess what guys they sent me a reply to my email and gave me a discount for 10%
    the code is UAG10%PROMO

sumthing i guess :/
    Free inserts from home depot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
    Upon further inspection I now see that the insert pics that I had taken and included with my original unpacking post didn't upload for some reason so without further adue...

Sent from my iPhone smokin' Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-I317
    Heres mine, just a few short and sweet pics to make everyone drool and know that your case IS INDEED COMING!!!

Sent from my iPhone smokin' Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-I317