Hate the new update SLACKER RADIO!

Search This thread

xxmelissaxx

Mar 8, 2012
New york
Would anybody be able to post the apk for the last version before the update? This new update is awful.. No next artist and the ui is hideous! And it's just not as smooth as it used to be sometimes it plays sometimes it don't, so I'd like to revert back to the old version and wait for an update, I really regret not backing it up myself smh. Thank you soo much for your help in advance :D

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

xxmelissaxx

Mar 8, 2012
New york
Never mind got it.. Just ran into one of my friends and backed it up from his phone and installed it, if anybody else needs it ill post it here for you

DJCodeBlue

Sep 5, 2011
I actually like the new update. Performance is much better on my Note 2 and it looks nice. Although a dark theme would've been nice.

Cubfan99

Jun 12, 2010
I actually like the new update. Performance is much better on my Note 2 and it looks nice. Although a dark theme would've been nice.

It's growing on me, too. Many improvements working with Ford Sync, and this version is more stable than before. I like many of the design choices... just wish they were on top of a black background instead of white. I imagine we'll get that eventually... sooner than later if you read the reviews on the Play Store.

pvtjoker42

Dec 12, 2008
yeah, i too am not a fan of the white and orange/blue they've got going on now.. hopefully this will push someone to do a dark/inverted themed version for us.. :)

ttabbal

Jul 1, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Thanks for uploading the old one. I tried liking the new version, but it really kinda sucks. Not only the WinMo style theme, but more importantly for me, it was holding a wakelock ALL THE TIME. Even when I told it to exit, or had no music playing. WTF?

xxmelissaxx

Mar 8, 2012
New york
Thanks for uploading the old one. I tried liking the new version, but it really kinda sucks. Not only the WinMo style theme, but more importantly for me, it was holding a wakelock ALL THE TIME. Even when I told it to exit, or had no music playing. WTF?

No problem :D
Yeah I know.. They ruined everything! Soo annoying..

miss_tray

Jul 23, 2014
Slacker 4.0

I accidentally upgrade my bf's slacker radio app today to the new version of 5.0 for android (Galaxy S). Is there any way I can re-download the old version 4.0, I tried searching for a android link but I came up with nothing. Please, HELP!! :eek: :crying:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts