[5/21/09]MrDSL's custom 21222 v2 Available Now..

Search This thread

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
Please flash OEM Stripped AT&T first before you flash this ROM.

OEM Stripped AT&T : Here

Thanks to Josh for Kitchen and too many other people to mention.

This is my first ROM and I still have a lot to learn but I thought I would give it a try. There are bugs in 6.5 so please keep that in mind as I won't be able to fix everything since I'm stll learning but it works pretty good for me so far.

I am using the default dialer because with the new lock screen in 6.5 it has its own slide to answer and it works good and most other dialers mess with it. If anyone knows of some better graphics that go with the stock dialer let me know.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to cook in and make a theme? I'm really stuck on that and I have noticed others doing it in their ROM's so hopefully someone can help me. I have tried running EXEC:\Windows\CusTSK.exe \Windows\whatever.tsk in config.txt at startup and it runs but the theme still isn't selected so I'm not sure what else to do :(

Build 21222 v2
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Changes from v1
Added
HTC Connection Setup 1.5.34057.2
HTC Diamond USBToPCPopUp 1.0.18143432.1 (This has worked for me in win7rc and XP. I normally have to reset the phone when chaning from using activesynch to disk drive but thats fine with me)
Arthemus Taskbar Icons
misc tweaks

Download Link V2

I still can't get the theme to change so after you flash go into today settings and choose Bliss as your theme.

Build 21222
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Download Link

Alt Download thanks Scotty93

Included Apps etc

TitaniumWeather_v4.2 by Showaco
Titanium Notifications v1.3 by larbke666
Favorite People Plugin by AppStar
Advanced ConfigurationTool v33
Arcsoft_MMS_5_0_31_98R5
lpaso TitaniumCustomizer
HTC Rhodium Menu Enhancement
MortScript-4_1-PPC
Total Commander
psShutXP
Device Lock
Bliss theme by rpereira

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.jpg
    Screenshot_4.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 2,777
  • Screenshot_6.jpg
    Screenshot_6.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 2,548
  • Screenshot_7.jpg
    Screenshot_7.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 2,518
  • Screenshot_5.jpg
    Screenshot_5.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 2,389
  • Screenshot_8.jpg
    Screenshot_8.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 2,392
  • Screenshot_9.jpg
    Screenshot_9.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2,393
Last edited:

joshkoss

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 31, 2007
CT, USA
Dude!!! Congrats on the build man... dude, add me to your msn and pop me up, i'll walk you through everything you need to cook this build :)

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
Thanks guys I'm really trying its just harder than I thought. The theme just doesn't make sense to me I can't figure it out :( Other than that everything seems fine and has been running fine for me all day.

Josh--thanks bud :) I don't have msn but I can install it on my system and find you. I just don't get the theme thing. I'm really trying to get Bliss theme as the default but no go. Main problem being just not getting the tsk to stick evening using the cusTSK.exe and I actually watch it apply it just doesnt change :(

Scotty93

Jul 26, 2008
Cambridgeshire
I'm sure you'll get there eventually i was going to start cooking in like November last year but i gave up on it and did some c++ programming for a little while although i might give it another go later this year

Just don't give up I'm sure you'll make a great Rom once you've learnt extra little bits :D

If you want your Roms uploaded when u start cooking them i can upload them to my 4shared page for a mirror for people to download it

Last edited:

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
I'm sure you'll get there eventually i was going to start cooking in like November last year but i gave up on it and did some c++ programming for a little while although i might give it another go later this year

Just don't give up I'm sure you'll make a great Rom once you've learnt extra little bits :D

If you want your Roms uploaded when u start cooking them i can upload them to my 4shared page for a mirror for people to download it

Cool thanks I appreciate that. I signed up for the free 4shared so I don't know what the limit is so that would really help me out a lot. I should be able to upload it tonight after my sons baseball game.

Scotty93

Jul 26, 2008
Cambridgeshire
O ok then ill put it on my 4shared when you've uploaded i might try it out on my hermes I'm looking to change my rom any way.

Good luck with it :D

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
Ok its uploaded..Sorry it took so long but I had to change a few things and I'm still trying to figure out the whole theme changing thing so you'll have to go into the today setting and select the Bliss theme yourself.

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
I updated it this morning the old one should be fine but I took out jzsmartmort cause the cab seemed to be doing weird things on install but I could be wrong. I also put the original theme back in but still go into today settings and select the Bliss theme.

Hopefully I will figure out how to get a custom theme to work eventually lol..

Another very minor thing is for some reason trying to pre load .xml files don't work. I don't know if its wm6.5 or the kitchen that causes it. Simply load up advancedconfig and press menu Import Provisions and in the \windows directory theres a file mrdsl.xml and load that. Its not a must but puts some settings in like pics etc to storage card and IE temp files to the \temp folder.

blackout128

Aug 5, 2007
New Jersey
I just installed your new rom..and lovin' it. It's quick!, also love the dialer..simple and has "add call" button. Going to put it thru the test. Thanks for cooking this one up.

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
I just installed your new rom..and lovin' it. It's quick!, also love the dialer..simple and has "add call" button. Going to put it thru the test. Thanks for cooking this one up.

Cool glad its working good for you. I really like that dialer also cause it works well with the new 6.5 lock screen. I just wish I could find some better graphics for it thats all..

Scotty93

Jul 26, 2008
Cambridgeshire
I can see you've uploaded it now am just downloading it.
I will change it to a 7z file and upload it to my 4shared page as well.

Well done with the Rom i can see you've already got some fans :D

KGET

Aug 9, 2007
Abingdon MD
wow!

I have only been using this for about a half an hour now but I must tell you.... everything that has kept me away from titanium is in you build. You got it! Not only that, it has got to be the fastest and boots right up! If you do a v3 I would put connection setup in. Noobs might not have it and will bog your blog with requests. If this is your first try you have already got my respect!:eek: