[HOMEBREW-APP] Shutdown7 v1.1

Search This thread

Nullstring

Retired Recognized Developer
Jul 15, 2009
Baguio
www.jaysonragasa.net
shutdown7.jpg

Shutdown7 - an interop application that can Soft-reset and Shutdown your Windows Phone. This will not be going to WP Marketplace since this is an Interop which is not allowed in Marketplace.

The Background in the application is randomly chose from your Camera Roll pictures.

This is my very first application that was released in wild. I have other apps that are currently under development and will soon to release those too. I have lots of ideas but the time is just not enough to finish one.. but am trying :)

Interop were made possible with the big help and hardwork from fiinix in XDA-Developers with his thread here

I would like to give thanks to these blog sites who supported my app
- 1800pocketpc.com
- wpxbox.com
- wp7connect.com
- withwindows.com

Download the XAP file here
Version 1.1
fixed bug if the phone does not have any pictures in Camera Roll
Shutdown7 version 1.1 (710.26Kb)

initial release
Shutdown7.xap (710KB)

Last edited:

Ttblondey

Jan 1, 2008
will try that.

Update: Notice that the background of the 3 buttons link to picture(Camera roll)

Last edited:

SilverDragon24

Sep 7, 2012
Kolkata
Moto G5S Plus
Hey NullString, Think I can have the source for this app? I need to reference some code from it specially the code used to shut down and reboot.... I want put those features into an app i'm developing.....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    shutdown7.jpg

Shutdown7 - an interop application that can Soft-reset and Shutdown your Windows Phone. This will not be going to WP Marketplace since this is an Interop which is not allowed in Marketplace.

The Background in the application is randomly chose from your Camera Roll pictures.

This is my very first application that was released in wild. I have other apps that are currently under development and will soon to release those too. I have lots of ideas but the time is just not enough to finish one.. but am trying :)

Interop were made possible with the big help and hardwork from fiinix in XDA-Developers with his thread here

I would like to give thanks to these blog sites who supported my app
    - 1800pocketpc.com
    - wpxbox.com
    - wp7connect.com
    - withwindows.com

Download the XAP file here
    Version 1.1
    fixed bug if the phone does not have any pictures in Camera Roll
    Shutdown7 version 1.1 (710.26Kb)

initial release
    Shutdown7.xap (710KB)
    The app looks awesome. But unfortunately, it needs Interop unlock.