[Q] [Xperia Neo V / MT11i on official fw] Stuck on boot

Search This thread

Ayhankirca

Feb 16, 2013
I'm using my Xperia Neo V now more then a year. It is running on official SONY release firmware. So didn't rooted. When the battery was empty like always i did, plugged to charger. After a few hours turned on. At the begin everything seems normal, after pincode i saw that main homescreen then it went off and booted again. And now this process is going on and on and on.. Rebooting all the time. Even before entering the pincode if i wait for while.. If i enter the pin tha i have just a few seconds... Then it boots again..

Is there anyway to rcover it? Recovery mode (turning on the device while hold/pushing on the audio buttons) don't work either. After pin step see the home screen and can see on the buttom "securemod" (i'm using it on Dutch no idea what it is in English so i guessed securemod - if i translate it in English this is the most likely word) but then it reboots again... So i tried without sim card / without SD card but still same.. Keeps booting all the time..

Can anybody help me?
I am repeating again: it is a device which is running on original/official SONY firmware!

Can i hack it to custom fw? Because the system and device nor working properly i have to find out a way to hack it when the device is turned off or hacking with the tricks when it is still in booting process....

Thanks folk..

PS: This is my first post and i swear i did a search and readed the rules :) Could not find any answer that related with my problem..

Samak

Jun 26, 2012
Siliguri
I'm using my Xperia Neo V now more then a year. It is running on official SONY release firmware. So didn't rooted. When the battery was empty like always i did, plugged to charger. After a few hours turned on. At the begin everything seems normal, after pincode i saw that main homescreen then it went off and booted again. And now this process is going on and on and on.. Rebooting all the time. Even before entering the pincode if i wait for while.. If i enter the pin tha i have just a few seconds... Then it boots again..

Is there anyway to rcover it? Recovery mode (turning on the device while hold/pushing on the audio buttons) don't work either. After pin step see the home screen and can see on the buttom "securemod" (i'm using it on Dutch no idea what it is in English so i guessed securemod - if i translate it in English this is the most likely word) but then it reboots again... So i tried without sim card / without SD card but still same.. Keeps booting all the time..

Can anybody help me?
I am repeating again: it is a device which is running on original/official SONY firmware!

Can i hack it to custom fw? Because the system and device nor working properly i have to find out a way to hack it when the device is turned off or hacking with the tricks when it is still in booting process....

Thanks folk..

PS: This is my first post and i swear i did a search and readed the rules :) Could not find any answer that related with my problem..

we called it boot loop mate.. :) just flash stock firmware ftf file using flashtool....

Reactions: Ayhankirca

mon22

Feb 19, 2013

Can anybody help me?

Thanks folk..

bro try to use SEUS or PC Companion it will fix ur problem :)

mahroof078

Feb 4, 2013
KOLLAM

Can anybody help me?

Thanks folk..

try flashing latest ics ftf file with flashtool

Benard

May 14, 2014
how to use flash tool

so can you please give me a step by step guide of how to flash xperia mt11i using flash tool
thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks folk..

we called it boot loop mate.. :) just flash stock firmware ftf file using flashtool....
    Now i have to find a original stock fw and learn how to flash it with flashtool.. I bet i can find them all here on this forum :D Thanks.. will try asap

Download flashtool from http://androxyde.github.com
    & download 4.1.B.0.587 firmware ftf file from http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=33295129

Sent from my Xperia neo V using Tapatalk 2