FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

★☞ [Rom][4.3] AllianceRom - Build 26 THE Most Customisable TW ROM On ANY Device [04/27/14][Aroma][MJ9] ☜★

3,693 posts
Thanks Meter: 54,573

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from beanstown106: Alliance Rom Build 26 is Now Live!!
17th February 2013, 05:43 AM |#7201  
Flag Milwaukee suburbia
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Bud

Is there azip file for the jedi lightsaber spen sounds to put on this rom? Don't know if it's legal for me to ask this on here so sorry if I shouldn't have but I don't c it on that thread.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Not zipped, but I pulled some lightsaber sounds I had in a big old folder of SW sound effects, since the ones from the other topic seemed to cut out at the end. Plus, these are of a higher bitrate.

Pen out

Pen in

And if anyone wants it, I changed my charger connected sound to the 1 Up sound from Super Mario World.

Charger connected
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sokudoningyou For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sokudoningyou Ad-Free

17th February 2013, 06:10 AM |#7202  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Re: ★☞ [Rom] Jelly 'Beans' - Build 9 [02/12/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][I605VRALL4
Coming from.a galaxy nexus this is pimp

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361077765612.jpg
Views:	529
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	1736467  
17th February 2013, 06:23 AM |#7203  
Flag Wyoming
Thanks Meter: 323

More
Re: ★☞ [Rom] Jelly 'Beans' - Build 9 [02/12/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][I605VRALL4
Ok so earlier today my apolla music crashed and stopped working and just one time I got a pop up that said TW stopped but then it instantly booted back up and everything was still there. I also noticed a tiny bit of lag the last 2 or 3 days so I did a facory reset/wipe dalvick/cache and did a fresh install. Note: I was running beans kernal and latest radio and only mod I really had was transparent multi window. Anyway after my install I got a preparing sd card notif for a while and then it changed to blank sd card. I ejected the card and everything is still on it when I plug it in my pc with a card reader.Anyone know why this might be or what I can do?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
17th February 2013, 06:27 AM |#7204  
Flag Valley Stream, NY
Thanks Meter: 151

Donate to Me
More
To those of you who are getting over 1 day of battery life, which kernel are you guys using? The stock one by beans or Perseus?
17th February 2013, 06:28 AM |#7205  
Flag Seattle - USA
Thanks Meter: 48

Donate to Me
More
My phone has miles of text and messaging logs I need to keep, how can I upgrade from Build 7 to 9 while keeping everything? Or is that impossible?
17th February 2013, 06:45 AM |#7206  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Videos
Videos stored in external SD do not show up in gallery. MX player sees them and plays OK. It worked with stock rom. Any ideas? Thanks
17th February 2013, 06:50 AM |#7207  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupperDroid

Videos stored in external SD do not show up in gallery. MX player sees them and plays OK. It worked with stock rom. Any ideas? Thanks

First ROM? Did u do an SD swap?

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by loismustdie555

My phone has miles of text and messaging logs I need to keep, how can I upgrade from Build 7 to 9 while keeping everything? Or is that impossible?

Titanium backup will backup and restore texts....have u flashed before?

17th February 2013, 06:56 AM |#7208  
Flag NYC/Stamford
Thanks Meter: 291

More
Mate this ROM its amazing!!! I'm actually from T-Mobile but this ROM works great on my Tmo note 2! Thanks many thanks!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Edit: found that the message app force closes every time I go to setting and try to change the number of text to store and delete...

Sent from my [Note II T-Mobile] using Tapatalk 2
17th February 2013, 07:05 AM |#7209  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
No SD swap....my pictures on exSD show up ok.
17th February 2013, 07:36 AM |#7210  
Flag Fairview Park, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 86

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by loismustdie555

The native Samsung (Touchwiz) Messaging app performs backups and restores, and saves the backups as standard XML files. Backup is in the main menu. Restore is in settings.
I prefer this method over Titanium Backup because TB does a complete restore of the entire data DB for Messaging, meaning it REPLACES the current DB. So, any messages you already have will be wiped when the restore is done. The native Backup process doesn't do that; it's cumulative, so you can restore multiple backups and retain the messages in each one as well as current messages. Hope this helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to wmaudio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wmaudio Ad-Free
17th February 2013, 07:43 AM |#7211  
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 808

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokudoningyou

Not zipped, but I pulled some lightsaber sounds I had in a big old folder of SW sound effects, since the ones from the other topic seemed to cut out at the end. Plus, these are of a higher bitrate.

Pen out

Pen in

And if anyone wants it, I changed my charger connected sound to the 1 Up sound from Super Mario World.

Charger connected

If you have more in that "big old folder" you should start a thread and post them

Sent From My Beans Powered Note2
The Following User Says Thank You to BoostedB18C For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BoostedB18C Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)