Clockworkmod 220.127.116.11 Updates for Micromax A90s
Tested by me working fine
Very Easy & safe way to FLASH CWM RECOVERY in any Android Device
1. Downlaod CWM recovery.img
2: download recovery manager from HERE now Copy CWM recovery.img in SD card, now install the recovery manager.apk normally
3. Now open the recovery manager app you recently installed.
4. Click on recovery in app menu.
5. There click on install recovery
6. Then click on the recovery image name of ‘recovery.img’
7. Let the app install the recovery. after it done a message will show.
current recovery : unrecognized…. just ignore it.
That’s all now you have installed your recovery
SP Flash Tool method, root not required
Important Notes this given Screenshots only 4 example its not for any proper device
here is guides how to flash CWM 18.104.22.168 in A90s ( Dual Core One Not A90)
2. Download CWM Recovery v22.214.171.124 + MT6577 Scatter.zip and SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1222
3. Now open extracted SP Flash Tool folder and run Flash_tool.exe
4. Click on "Scatter-loading" button which is on the right side below Downloading Agent. A new window will open. Browse to the extracted CWM Recovery v126.96.36.199 + scatter folder and select MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt file.
5. Flash tool will populate the Map file on the application window. You will see multiple entries. Uncheck all entries except for RECOVERY.
6. Now click on "Download".or Press " F9 " Warning message will occur, but ignore that and click Yes.
7. You will see in the status bar below "Searching", now connect your phone (without battery inserted) via the USB cable.
8. Wait for the process to finish and then you will get a window showing green circle.
Some SS Tutorials for how to flash CWMR using SP Flash Tools
Check here all steps
Note: If you get any error in SP Flash Tool, then recheck your MTK drivers installation or manually install them through device manager.
Booting into CWM recovery is the same as in the stock recovery. Switch on the phone with "Volume Up" and "Power" button Pressed. The Phone will boot into CWM!
I have also attached the the Stock Recovery.zip.
Credit : -
dont say Thanks Hit