Super Jelly Bean Rom Q&A

Xperia Z walkman(with eq) and album ?

• Total voters
Search This thread

harsh586

Jul 11, 2012
Bangalore
This is meant for the junior members who don't have more than 10 posts yet.. you can post all your questions and queries.. and me or some others will answer it asap

FAQ :

Before starting the FAQ , remember , a clean install (one with all wipes ) is the best way to install any rom !!

1.I am having bootloop( never boots just shows kernel logo and bootanimation ) . What to do ??
Please follow the steps and install correctly because hundreds of users already use the rom without any problem !

I am having a laggy rom
Do a clean install of the rom ie wipe data(factory reset) , wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache , wipe system , wipe data and cache

My wifi is not working
flash the wifi modules (present in addons ) of the respective kernel . it will be present in the kernel thread !!

CPU settings :
No OC ,just leave it alone.. dont touch it !!

which kernel do you use ? :
Fusion with No OC ,stock settings

Getting Random reboots and lags ? :
Change Kernel

what can i do to repay you ?
hit the thanks button

more faq's will be added soon.

Last edited:

constantine243

Jan 5, 2013
Bangalore
Camera coming inverted

This is meant for the junior members who don't have more than 10 posts yet.. you can post all your questions and queries.. and me or some others will answer it asap

hi there, i installed your rom as per the direction but on FXP kernel the problem is cam preview is inverted any solution for that :confused:

bitoyz13

Aug 17, 2012
LEgazpi
Why are you flashing the patch when you have a Neo V?
That patch is only for Neo users..

"Did I ever tell you the definition of Insanity "
+1 to that

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using xda premium with fusion 4.4 and SJB 2.1

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Patiently waiting for your next release. Can i test the latest fusion 4.5 beta with your rom?

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using xda premium

harsh586

Jul 11, 2012
Bangalore
+1 to that

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Patiently waiting for your next release. Can i test the latest fusion 4.5 beta with your rom?

SJB 2.5 is out... you can go ahead and do that but i haven't tested it with fusion 4.5

henkewest

Jan 28, 2013
ANT+

Hi!
Super Jelly Bean looks promising and I have tried it a while back (older version), but since I use a ANT+ heart rate monitor the lack of ANT+ support in this ROM made me go back to CM10.
Now v.2.5 made me want to try it again so I wonder if there is a way to get ANT+ working in SJB?

harsh586

Jul 11, 2012
Bangalore
Hi!
Super Jelly Bean looks promising and I have tried it a while back (older version), but since I use a ANT+ heart rate monitor the lack of ANT+ support in this ROM made me go back to CM10.
Now v.2.5 made me want to try it again so I wonder if there is a way to get ANT+ working in SJB?

its not included.. but you can install it yourself by extracting it from cm10

Sakthi24

Jan 12, 2013
Chennai
Information needed on Latest JB

Dear Harsh,

I have asked many questions but haven't got any reply.. Fine.. Now my mobile is having Super JB 2.1.... I believe you have shared the most recent ROM which is 2.5.... Waiting to use it... Also I saw in some page that another new version is awaited for its release tomorrow. Is that true...... If so then I can directly download the latest version...... Also which is the latest fusion for the latest ROM version.....

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Dear Harsh,
Pls confirm on the latest version that you have released. Is it 2.5 or any higher than that....
Which kernel, gapps and modules to be flashed for the latest ROM...:confused:
Thanks.

harsh586

Jul 11, 2012
Bangalore
Dear Harsh,

I have asked many questions but haven't got any reply.. Fine.. Now my mobile is having Super JB 2.1.... I believe you have shared the most recent ROM which is 2.5.... Waiting to use it... Also I saw in some page that another new version is awaited for its release tomorrow. Is that true...... If so then I can directly download the latest version...... Also which is the latest fusion for the latest ROM version.....

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Dear Harsh,
Pls confirm on the latest version that you have released. Is it 2.5 or any higher than that....
Which kernel, gapps and modules to be flashed for the latest ROM...:confused:
Thanks.

Latest version is v2.5 which was released today.. i just released it 1 day earlier

fusion 4.4 with modules. gapps link in the first page

Last edited:

Sakthi24

Jan 12, 2013
Chennai
Thanks...

Dude,

Thanks I have downloaded the ROM and ready to install...... Modules? Is that the same old modules zip file or new file has been posted for Kernel 4.4.? Gapps that I have is 20121011... I this the same??????? I had network issue with 2.1.... Will that be the case in 2.5 also?...

bitoyz13

Aug 17, 2012
LEgazpi
Thanks for SJB 2.5 harsh, also the fusion beta 4.5 works great with your rom.:D

shouvikonline

Nov 13, 2012
Governor for Fusion 4.4

Hi Harsh,

I am loving the SJB 2.5 ROM. This is the best ROM I have used so far:good:. Super Battery life, even better than Stock ICS.

I am using Fusion 4.4, what should be the governor that is best suited for daily work.

Only one issue, the icons dont respond just by touching, you need to really wait for few nano sec, which gives me a feel of a resistive touch screen.

Thanks
Shouvik

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

FAQ :

Before starting the FAQ , remember , a clean install (one with all wipes ) is the best way to install any rom !!

1.I am having bootloop( never boots just shows kernel logo and bootanimation ) . What to do ??
    Please follow the steps and install correctly because hundreds of users already use the rom without any problem !

I am having a laggy rom
    Do a clean install of the rom ie wipe data(factory reset) , wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache , wipe system , wipe data and cache

My wifi is not working
    flash the wifi modules (present in addons ) of the respective kernel . it will be present in the kernel thread !!

CPU settings :
    No OC ,just leave it alone.. dont touch it !!

which kernel do you use ? :
    Fusion with No OC ,stock settings

Getting Random reboots and lags ? :
    Change Kernel

what can i do to repay you ?
    hit the thanks button

more faq's will be added soon.
    Camera coming inverted

hi there, i installed your rom as per the direction but on FXP kernel the problem is cam preview is inverted any solution for that :confused:

which device do you have ? Am guessing a neo (mt15) , just flash the patch provided
    First, I add framwork by "apktool if directory of my framwork"
    Second, I decompile by "apktool d directory of framwork-res.apk"
    Third, I edited in bools.xml and dimens.xml to enable OSB.
    Then I recompiled by "apktool b directory of framwork-res" and i faced some problems as in attached file.

There weren't any error while compiling??
    I believe its due to older version of aapt file... Try using apk manager... Its more user friendly also...https://www.dropbox.com/s/197o41n3wn658v1/Apk_Manager_5.0.2.7z... Download and repeat process...
    Sent from my Xperia Neo V using xda app-developers app
    +1 to that

SJB 2.5 is out... you can go ahead and do that but i haven't tested it with fusion 4.5