Sent from my Note II Beast with Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361302833155.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361302833155.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 274

SoDamHood

Oct 4, 2011
Massachusetts
He is a beast...and he usually don't mind sharing his setup....as far as "how" he does them...the world may never know.

Sent from my pocket desktop

MiguelHogue

Jun 9, 2012
Washington,DC
Is that a lock screen or homescreen and how did u make that

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

Its a home screen.. It's kind of complicated how I went about it.. I did the wall with gimp and the rest i just placed with uccw from the play store
.. I'm using apex.. But honestly if i were you I'd use ss launcher from the play store.. You can move stuff around freely.. I've just learned how to manipulate around the grids with apex

He is a beast...and he usually don't mind sharing his setup....as far as "how" he does them...the world may never know.

Sent from my pocket desktop

Haha thanks man.. I need to do a how to. Internet just Sucks.. Because the majority of the stuff I do from my phone.. And a tiny bit of photo editing

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss
-Galaxy Note II Edition

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361309706044.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361309706044.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 249
Reactions: SoDamHood

SoDamHood

Oct 4, 2011
Massachusetts
Its a home screen.. It's kind of complicated how I went about it.. I did the wall with gimp and the rest i just placed with uccw from the play store
.. I'm using apex.. But honestly if i were you I'd use ss launcher from the play store.. You can move stuff around freely.. I've just learned how to manipulate around the grids with apex

Haha thanks man.. I need to do a how to. Internet just Sucks.. Because the majority of the stuff I do from my phone.. And a tiny bit of photo editing

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss
-Galaxy Note II Edition

Real talk, I'd subscribe to that.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

traybent

Sep 15, 2010
Atlanta

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss
-Galaxy Note II Edition

Thanks bro.. but what is gimp??

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

-EViL-KoNCEPTz-

Nov 9, 2011
Tampa Bay area
Gimp is a photo editing program for Windows
And Mac (I believe)
It's Alot of basic tutorials on YouTube on how to use it.. That's how I learned

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss
-Galaxy Note II Edition

Gimp in GNUs free answer to photoshop, the GNU Image Manipulation Program or The GIMP. Comes pre installed on most linux distros, theres a windows version available and with a few modifications the Linux based version runs on OSX. They now have a Mac specific version. I get all my gimp stuff from the repo. You can find more info on the gimp at http://gimp.org or to download it http://gimp.org/downloads/

I like to break stuff! :D

Reactions: Att.Fan1982

Skripka

Dec 17, 2011
Postulo forklift ad portandum iste
Gimp is a photo editing program for Windows
And Mac (I believe)
It's Alot of basic tutorials on YouTube on how to use it.. That's how I learned

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss
-Galaxy Note II Edition

Gimp in GNUs free answer to photoshop, the GNU Image Manipulation Program or The GIMP. Comes pre installed on most linux distros, theres a windows version available and with a few modifications the Linux based version runs on OSX. They now have a Mac specific version. I get all my gimp stuff from the repo. You can find more info on the gimp at http://gimp.org or to download it http://gimp.org/downloads/

REAL Mean do Srs Bidness with Photoshop. Like this guy for instance...who redid a classic Doom image to 9600x7000 pixels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZulJCYES5Do

-EViL-KoNCEPTz-

Nov 9, 2011
Tampa Bay area
REAL Mean do Srs Bidness with Photoshop. Like this guy for instance...who redid a classic Doom image to 9600x7000 pixels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZulJCYES5Do

You can do the same thing in gimp, only you won't have to spend $5000 for the program and all the plugins, filters and brushes. Plus with gimp you can even make your own plugins and crap when one doesn't exist. ;) not everyone has the means or need to blow a huge wad on editing software when there are free alternatives that are just as good, or in some areas better. They both have their pros and cons but unless you're in the digital art industry photoshop is a bit pricey just to edit/create some of your own images.

Reactions: SoDamHood

MiguelHogue

Jun 9, 2012
Washington,DC
You can do the same thing in gimp, only you won't have to spend $5000 for the program and all the plugins, filters and brushes. Plus with gimp you can even make your own plugins and crap when one doesn't exist. ;) not everyone has the means or need to blow a huge wad on editing software when there are free alternatives that are just as good, or in some areas better. They both have their pros and cons but unless you're in the digital art industry photoshop is a bit pricey just to edit/create some of your own images.

Thats what I'm saying.. I just need small edits.. I'm not trying to go pro or anything lol

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss
-Galaxy Note II Edition

Top Liked Posts