[ROM][Nov 1]★★ CleanROM Inheritance 3.5 | JB 10.4.4.25 | ODEX/DEODEX | Full ROM ★★

Search This thread

benpwarner

Jun 18, 2010
Re: [ROM][17 Feb]★★CleanROM Inheritance 3.3 | JB 10.4.4.25 | ODEX/DEODEX | New Kernel

Just got a real nice stereo Bluetooth head set and discovered that I can't listen to media. It works on my phone so I know its not the Bluetooth. Am I the only one with this issue? If not, is there a fix? I really like this rom but I also really like the headphones.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using XDA Premium HD app

buhohitr

Nov 30, 2011
Just got a real nice stereo Bluetooth head set and discovered that I can't listen to media. It works on my phone so I know its not the Bluetooth. Am I the only one with this issue? If not, is there a fix? I really like this rom but I also really like the headphones.

Not all bluetooth will work with tf700, I haven't found any tiny headset bluetooth that worked with tf700, only couple big ass headsets would work.

benpwarner

Jun 18, 2010
Re: [ROM][17 Feb]★★CleanROM Inheritance 3.3 | JB 10.4.4.25 | ODEX/DEODEX | New Kernel

Not all bluetooth will work with tf700, I haven't found any tiny headset bluetooth that worked with tf700, only couple big ass headsets would work.

So even though it pairs and sees them as a media bluetooth headset, it just wont work?

benpwarner

Jun 18, 2010

bogus

_that

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Oct 2, 2012
I don't use Google or Hulu, but it seems to me that if Android is like Linux (which I believe it is in most respects), you should be able to set up either directory name and make a hard link to the other. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like it should work.

From what I read, the problem is that one requires the lib directory to exist, and the other doesn't work if the directory exists.

benpwarner

Jun 18, 2010

My LG HBS-700 bluetooth headset works with my Asus TF700 and Acer a100.

Mine is an LG HBS730 Stereo Bluetooth, the one that wraps around your neck, and I cant listen to any media through it. All I can hear is static.

MarkAndroid

Feb 17, 2011
I made it!
I installed my first ROM :)
It seems much more responsive the original.
We'll see daily use and if I will have the annoying reset

I opted for the deodex - kernel 1.5 - 1.8
I want to know how to set the speed to 1.8?

For the lagfix program starts automatically or do I open it and press RUN?

To activate Browser2Ram Now I have to press install now or already active?

If I wanted to try fsync disabled, I have to reinstall the ROM or is there an APK to install?

THANKS

Rickymax

Feb 13, 2011

I made it!

If I wanted to try fsync disabled, I have to reinstall the ROM or is there an APK to install?

THANKS

I feel odex version a bit faster. 1.5-1.8 means that 1.5 is the max for balanced mode al 1.8 for full speed mode.

Browser2ram asked you the first boot time for root, accept and then ita running ok. And for the last question i think so, you must reinstall the rom

Enviado desde mi Galaxy Nexus

MarkAndroid

Feb 17, 2011
Thanks for the replies!

I was told that the deodex was faster!

Also for lagfix the first time I open it and press the "RUN" or already running?
sign is / system / data and / cache and then run?

Last edited:

pjc21

Mar 3, 2012
Melbourne
Fix for greyed out power saver settings with no notification mod

I have just uploaded some flashable fix zips for power saver settings greyed out with no notification mod on theme mod thread.
I have tested on ODEX & DEODEX and works fine for me but would like feedback if it is working for others.

MartyHulskemper

Jun 5, 2008

I made it!

THANKS

buhohitr referred to the option of diasbling it via the kernel installer -- see post 2982 above. That would mean you won't have to reinstall the main ROM anew and lose the settings you've already changed to preference.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Oh, and the rest of your question: ;)

1. The processor runs at 1.8 GHz permanently if and as long as you put the 700 into performance mode, or whenever load is extremely high.

2. Lagfix Free cannot be scheduled by itself -- you'll have to run it manually. You could buy Lagfix Premium if you want scheduling facilities.

3. Browser2RAM asks for root access upon first boot -- in my case, pretty much always before I get to detecting my (home) WiFi when running the first-time-install setup. If you somehow missed it, it should ask again during a new boot, or you could start it by hand. If the root access prompt doesn't come up anymore, check out the SuperSU app: in the logs or in the app list, it should be mentioned that permission has been denied permanently, and you can reset it there.

buhohitr

Nov 30, 2011
The best kernel to date with CROMI

All, just want to share the new Hundsbuah 1.5 kernel which I think it's the best kernel as far as performance goes to date. After installed I could visible tell that it's quicker and snappier. I watched it flying through quadrant faster. I don't care too much about Quadrant score but here it's just for reference (7671). BTW, I'm using data2sd.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-02-21-10-38-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-21-10-38-36.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 410
Reactions: Thats OK

lartomar2002

Mar 24, 2011
Near Kennedy Space Center, Florida
My LG bluetooth headset works on my Asus TF700 and Acer a100.

Mine is an LG HBS730 Stereo Bluetooth, the one that wraps around your neck, and I cant listen to any media through it. All I can hear is static.

You are correct, I was not thinking clearly. It is my Viewsonic Gtab and Acer a100 that I can connect the LG HBS700 bluetooth headset to. Asus will see and pair with the LG HBS700 and I can hear a connection(?) but no sound. I tried several bluetooth apps from the play store hoping one might help but, none did. Has anyone gotten bluetooth to work with a headset? If so which ones? Is this a Asus issue or a rom issue?

Last edited:

_that

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Oct 2, 2012
I was told that the deodex was faster!

Since both odex and deodex run exactly the same code in the end, there should not be any performance difference at all.

lagfix must be started every time you reboot the device, or to be carried out every few?

It's only really useful after you did a lot of delete and write operations, e.g. after updating all your apps or replacing large amounts of media files.

lucius.zen

Sep 16, 2012
Halifax
It just very convinience, when you switch kernel and at the same time enable or disable fsync WITHOUT going back and re flash Cromi. For pro users we can enabled or disabled by editing the file in the init.d folder.

Cool that makes sense, flahing the kernel is certainly faster than reflashing CROMI.

I have a pretty solid understanding of how all the various bits and pieces of android work together. i would like to learn how to mod on my own, relying on others is cool but I want to be able to take care of myself. Can you recommend any sources for learning how to mod in android, especially init.d and build.prop. I dont see myself writing a kernel anytime soon, but i would like to learn some basics.

buhohitr

Nov 30, 2011
Cool that makes sense, flahing the kernel is certainly faster than reflashing CROMI.

I have a pretty solid understanding of how all the various bits and pieces of android work together. i would like to learn how to mod on my own, relying on others is cool but I want to be able to take care of myself. Can you recommend any sources for learning how to mod in android, especially init.d and build.prop. I dont see myself writing a kernel anytime soon, but i would like to learn some basics.

For what you're looking for head over to the author of "Pimp my rom", you could ask and learn from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1908269

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][Nov 1]★★ CleanROM Inheritance 3.5 | JB 10.4.4.25 | ODEX/DEODEX | Full ROM ★★

This is JB 4.1.1. You can install this straight over CleanROM 2.3 to 3.x or Asus Jelly Bean 4.1.1 Stock without a full wipe. The 10.4.4.25 JB Bootloader OR 10.6.1.X.X JB Bootloader is necessary before flashing this and is available in Post 2 or from the CROMi-X thread.
    You should choose to do a dalvik cache and cache wipe from the installer if you want the smoothest upgrade experience. If coming from a non stock rom you will need a full wipe!
    Don't forget to do a Nandroid Backup first and give the ROM 10 mins to stabilise!

CleanRomInheritanceScreenie.jpg

CROMIScreenie_zps903b94f4.jpg

CROMI347Prefs_zps7e64a603.jpg

Performance Mode:
    CleanROMInheritanceBalance2.jpg

Performance Mode with fsync disabled and force GPU:
    CleanROMInheritancePerformance2.jpg

ABOUT
    • CleanROM Inheritance is a stock based ROM designed from scratch from the ASUS Stock 10.4.4.25 Jelly Bean 4.1.1 WW release. It has its roots in the original CleanROM by scrosler
    • CleanROM Inheritance is targeted to towards the user that wants a ROM with the ability to pick and choose the options they want!
    • CleanROM Inheritance is tuned for performance and built for stability!
    • CleanROM Inheritance is true to stock in looks!
    • CleanROM Inheritance can be provisioned for US and non US – World Wide (WW) editions during the install process
    • Thanks to scrosler (Scott!), surdu_petru, clemsyn, buhohitr, timberwolf671, _that, That’s OK & Thibor69 for their invaluable help in making this possible!
    • All the testers; Aesrys, buhohitr, tritran18518, xghostyxjokerx, elesbb, Goddly, jtrosky, thrutheeyes, pjc21, TechXero, thank you so much for your patience and testing. :highfive:
    • A huge thanks to okantomi for donating too much money to my CROMI projects! :good:

FEATURES
    • DEODEXed version available. ODEXed coming soon.
    • Aroma Installer with the following options:
    • Locale: US or WW
    • DPI Size: 160 (TF300 recommended), 180, 200, 213 (TF700 recommended), 224 or 240
    • Kernels: Clemsyn’s 1.8ghz OC Kernel variants, _that’s 1.8ghz OC Kernel variants or that’s ASUS Stock Kernel
    • Launchers: Stock, Apex , Nova, JB 4.2 Stock, ADW, Go Launcher HD
    • Boot Animations: Stock, Nexus 7
    • File Managers: Stock, ES File Explorer
    • Google Apps : Multi DPI Play Store, News & Weather Genie, Gmail, Maps, Talk, YouTube, Google Now and Voice Search, Google Music, Street View for Maps, Document Viewer, Gallery, Picasa
    • Asus Apps: File Manager, App Back Up, App Locker, My Cloud, My Net, SuperNote, Video Editor, Web Storage, My Frame, My Dictionary, Splashtop, My BitCast, My Library (Asus Reader – only works on 240 DPI), Screen Saver, Asus Live Wallpapers
    • Asus Apps Removed: Press Reader, Vibe, Zinio, CM Client, DM Client (calling home apps)
    • Misc Apps: ESFile Explorer, Adobe Flash, AdAway, Titanium Backup, DropBox, DSP Manager, Rebooter, Hulu Plus - The old hacked version.
    • File system and performance tweaks!
    • Init.d support!
    • Zip align on boot!
    • Advanced Power Menu
    • Auto Brightness reconditioned (Brighter at lower light levels for IPS+)
    • Multi DPI Play Store
    • Browser performance tweaks (Extra menu with OpenGL Rendering, Light Touch and CPU Upload Path enabled)
    • Browser2RAM (Default Browser and Chrome version)
    • Scroll Caching Disabled for smoother in app scrolling
    • Fsync Disabled option for extreme speed!
    • CrossBreeder Patch option for those who want to try it!
    • LagFix app – needs 10 mins to work its magic.
    • Google 4.2 JB Swipe Keyboard
    • CIFS (Common Internet File System) module support. Instructions Here. Steps 1, 2 & 3 are done for you.
    • Continued Best Support of any ROM!

CHANGE LOG
    CROMI 3.5 Full Rom – ODEX/DEODEX Versions – 1 Nov 2013
    At long last an update to the JB 4.1.1 ROM
    o Added new CROMI Bootanimation by robgee789
    o Updated Google Mail to version 4.6
    o Updated Google Maps to version 7.3.0
    o Updated Google Music to version 5.2.1233L
    o Updated Google Play Store to version 4.4.21
    o Updated Google Keyboard to version 1.1.1881.801980
    o Updated SuperUser and SU binary to version 1.60
    o Updated YouTube to version 5.2.27
    o Updated Apex Launcher to version 2.1.0
    o Updated Nova Launcher to version 2.2.3
    o Updated LMT Launcher to version 1.9.12
    o Updated DropBox to version 2.3.10.4
    o Updated DSP Manager to later version. Modded by flumpster
    o Updated ES File Explorer to version 3.0.5.5
    o Updated Adobe Flash Player to version 11.1.115.81
    o Updated Titanium Backup to version 6.1.1
    o Updated AdAway to version 2.8
    o Updated Adblocking hosts
    o Updated Browser2Ram from App to Script
    o Updated Asus Web Storage to version 2.0.9.7381
    o Updated Asus MyBitCast to version 1.0.14.7300
    o Added fixed DRM options for Google Vids and Hulu+
    o Added latest Google Play Services
    o Removed the new Asus Apps
    o Removed Rebooter as can cause corruption
    o Removed Beats DSP
    o Removed Full!Screen
    o Removed GMSCore as not needed

Older Versions:
    Code:
    [B]CROMI 3.4.7 Full Rom – ODEX/DEODEX Versions – 1 April 2013 [/B] 
    o	Added 6 new Asus Apps from the Memo Pad Smart 10 :)  Thanks to Flumpster for these:
    •	Asus Studio (Gallery , Picture Edit)
    •	Asus Stick Memo (Yellow Stickies)
    •	Asus Artist (Cards, etc)
    •	Asus To Do List (yep)
    •	Asus Story (Picture Story Maker thingy)
    •	Asus Parental Control to an option
    o	Added Beats DSP as an alternative DSP manager
    o	Moved MusicFX to be an option
    o	Moved Google LiveWallpapers to be an option
    o	Updated FullScreen to version 1.6 – seems to work much better
    o	Reverted Hundsbuah’s kernel back to 1.4.3 as this was the most stable
    o	Removed TF300 options as they have 4.2.1 now

[B]CROMI 3.4.6 Full Rom– ODEX/DEODEX Versions – 23 March 2013 [/B] 
    o	Merged 3.4.4 changes with 3.4.1 to form 3.4.6 base
    o	Version 3.4.5 scrapped due to corrupted bootanimation issues
    o	Moved DropBox 2.3.4 to data as no longer compatible as a system app
    o	Updated Titanium Backup to version 6.4
    o	Updated LagFix to version 1.5.1
    o	Updated Google Music to version 4.5.914l.590354
    o	Updated SuperUser to version 1.2.5
    o	Updated Apex Launcher to version 1.4.4
    o	Updated Nova Launcher to version 2.0.1
    o	Added Crossbreeder 3.15.13v2 Patch added to options
    o	Removed Seeder Patch
    o	Removed new CROMI BootAnimation as corrupting something during boot
    o	Updated _that Stock Kernel to v4

[B] Kernel Installer v2.3 – 10 March 2013 [/B]
    Updated _that Stock 10.4.4.25 kernel to version 4 (includes under volt capability and data2sd auto detection)
    Updated Hundsbuah kernel 1.6 to version 1.84
    TF700: Hundsbuah 1.6 - 1.85GHz, 725MHz GPU Kernel
    TF700: Hundsbuah 1.3 - 1.85GHz, 725MHz GPU Kernel
    TF700: Hundsbuah 1.3 - 1.6GHz, 725MHz GPU Kernel

Seeder Entropy Generator Patch has been removed and replaced with Cross Breeder Entropy Patch

[url]http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2113150[/url]

[B] Kernel Installer v2.2 – 5 March 2013 [/B]
    Updated Kernel Installer to re-include the 1.43 version of Hundsbuah’s Kernels as they add some stability as it maxes out at 1.8GHz 

For TF300TG users I have now included a new kernel based on stock by andrew_z1 :)

Kernel Installer now includes options to change DPI as well as toggle fsync on/off, seeder patch on/off and Hundsbuah's tweaks on/off

[B]CROMI 3.4.4 System Patch – 3 March 2013 [/B]
    This patch consolidates the 3.4.2 & 3.4.3 patches and updates a few system files as well. 
    This patches the ODEX or DEODEX version automatically with the Framework-res and Browser files from CROMI 3.3. I feel these offered a better user experience and hopefully fix some of the lagginess and Activity Not Responding messages that 3.4.1 introduced. Please flash over the top of CROMI 3.4.1, 3.4.2 or 3.4.3 
    Additionally:
    o	Updated Adobe Flash to latest version 11.11.1.115.47
    o	Updated Busybox to latest version 1.2.1
    o	Updated SuperSU to latest version 1.20 and updated su binary

Apologies for all the patches. 3.4.4 fixes the DEODEX browser missing issue in 3.4.3

See below for downloads

[B] Kernel Installer v2.1 – 25 Februaury 2013 [/B]
    Updated Kernel Installer to include the new _that kernel Stock v3 kernel
    Updated Kernel Installer to include the latest Hundsbuah 1.6 kernel

TF700: Hundsbuah 1.5 - 1.9ghz 650GPU Kernel
    TF700: Hundsbuah 1.3 - 1.9ghz 650GPU Kernel
    TF700: Hundsbuah 1.3 - 1.5ghz 650GPU Kernel

The installer will now remove the relevant modules and reinstall the correct ones when switching which may solve some issues when going from certain kernels like Unters' and Hundsbuah’s to others.

[B]CROMI 3.4.1 Full Rom– ODEX/DEODEX Versions – 24 February 2013 [/B]
    o	Recompiled the framework-res and transformer system apks with no compression on the resources.arsc file. Should bring better compatibility and fixes the power saver greyed out settings issue from 3.3 when using the no sd card notification mod.
    o	Recompiled the Browser with no compression on resources.arsc. Should bring better compatibility.
    o	Updated the no sd card notification option to include no compatibility mode icon as well when running older phone apps. Thanks elesbb!
    o	Added option for Asus Desk Clock or Google Desk Clock. You can’t have both.
    o	Added back in the Asus Weather Widget (compatible with stock launcher). This widget does not work well with other launchers unfortunately.
    o	Re-odered the options in installer so they make a bit more sense and tidied things up.
    o	Added Hundsbuah’s OC Kernel v1.6 and Tweaks to options in installer. Fixed frequency so does 1.5 – 1.9Ghz
    o	Updated _that’s stock Kernel to v3 in installer.
    o	Added additional DPI for TF300 users – 148 & 136.
    o	Added additional DPI for TF700 users – 268 for the blind or those wanting a bit of phablet action. :cool: :p
    o	Removed Hacked Hulu+ as no longer needed.
    o	Option included to have the  drm fix for google movie compatibility or hulu+ compatibility. You can’t have both.
    o	Updated the google play store to v3.10.14 multi dpi patched – should fix the dpi issues.
    o	Updated SuperSU and SU binaries to the latest version 1.1.0
    o	Updated Google Maps to the latest version 6.14.3
    o	Updated YouTube to the latest version 4.3.9
    o	Updated Titanium Backup to the latest version 6.0.3.1
    o	Updated Asus Web Storage to latest version 1.5.4.6720
    o	Added full!screen 1.5.2 – allows you to get rid of status bars ;) Notice this app has quite a performance hit, even if disabled until a reboot is done. :( 

[B] Kernel Installer v2.0 – 17 Februaury 2013 [/B]
    Updated Kernel Installer to include the new _that kernel Stock and OC variants: - 
    TF700: Hundsbuah 1.5 - 1.8ghz 650GPU Kernel
    TF700: Hundsbuah 1.3 - 1.8ghz 650GPU Kernel
    TF700: Hundsbuah 1.3 - 1.5ghz 650GPU Kernel

See details here:
    [B][URL=http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2143093]Hundsbuah Kernel Thread [/URL][/B]

Kernel Installer now includes options to toggle fsync on/off, seeder patch on/off and Hundsbuah's tweaks on/off

[B]Version 3.3 Full ROM – ODEX/DEODEX Versions – 13 February 2013 [/B]
    o	Updated installer to now offer the option to auto clear cache and dalvik cache. This is an important step in the installation and will negate the dirty flash issues that occasionally occur. You can also exit from the installation process from the first menu as well ;)
    o	Rewrote Aroma Installer – File manager apps have been assimilated into other relevant sections, WW/US Edition and DPI now separated out with proper script for installing DPI, some theming and additional options
    o	2 new DPI options offered 224 (Medium Large) and 180 (Small)  ;)
    o	Updated the TF700 kernels to include the version 2 release by _that which adds the ROW scheduler by default.
    o	Build.prop cleaned up a bit (thanks ejhart )
    o	Force GPU in developer settings is enabled by default now on a clean install (thanks _that)
    o	Added elesbb’s No Keyboard Dock Notification to the No SD Notification option when plugged into the keyboard. USB and SD still works.
    o	No SD Card Notification is now NOT SELECTED by default  - too many users not noticing it was ticked and then asking where the notifications were.
    o	DRM fix for HULU applied. This should get the normal Hulu+ from the play store working. Let me know if it works or not please.
    o	ESFile Explorer now moved back to system partition
    o	Updated Apex Launcher to 1.4.3
    o	Updated Titanium Backup to 6.0.2.1
    o	Updated LagFix to 1.5
    o	Updated AdAway to 2.1
    o	Updated DropBox to 2.3.1
    o	Added compatible transparent Asus Weather Widget that resolves the issues with the Stock Asus Weather Widget (disappearing, can’t resize, no refresh, etc) :D
    o	Added Desk Clock from Android 4.2.1

[B] Kernel Installer v1.9 – 08 Februaury 2013 [/B]
    Updated Kernel Installer to include the new _that kernel Stock and OC variants: - 
    TF700: ASUS 10.4.4.25 Stock Kernel + fsync + ISO9660 + CIFS + ROW Scheduler
    TF700: That 10.4.4.25 OC 1.5 – 1.8ghz 650 GPU Kernel + fsync + ISO9660 + CIFS + ROW Scheduler
    TF700: That 10.4.4.25 OC 1.3 – 1.8ghz 650 GPU Kernel + fsync + ISO9660 + CIFS + ROW Scheduler
    TF700: That 10.4.4.25 OC 1.3 – 1.5ghz 650 GPU Kernel + fsync + ISO9660 + CIFS + ROW Scheduler

[B] Version 3.2.2 Full ROM – ODEX/DEODEX Versions – 04 February 2013 [/B]
    o	Updated Aroma Installer to include the new _that kernel - ASUS 10.4.4.25 Stock Kernel + fsync + ISO9660 + CIFS support
    o	Added _that’s new OC Kernel based off Clemsyn’s 1.5 - 1.8GHz 650MHz GPU kernel
    o	Added my variant of _that’s OC Kernel that allows 1.3 – 1.8GHz for balanced and performance modes
    o	Multiple Launcher Installations now allowed to system! You can have Stock + Apex + Nova + ADW + Go if you like. JB Launcher  + Asus Stock Launcher do not work together.
    o	Reworked dalvik optimizations in build.prop
    dalvik.vm.dexopt-flags=m=y,o=v,u=n
    mapping the dalvik cache = yes , optimize with verification, uniprocessor = no 
    o	Changed the wifi scan period to scan every 3 mins
    o	Updated SuperSU to latest version 1.04 + latest su binary
    o	Updated LagFix app to latest version 1.4.1
    o	Changed Seeder Patch back to init.d script rather than app
    o	Moved Fsync disabled patch to init.d script
    o	The latest JB 4.2.x Android Keyboard is now integrated into the system + fixed missing languages from Odex version
    o	Added systemui patch to hide the No SD Card Notification as an option – thanks elesbb!
    o	Added framework patch to hide the headphone icon when connected – thanks elesbb!
    o	Scroll cache is disabled by default from 3.2.2 onwards
    o	Asus Weather widget moved to be option in installer (It is problematic and disabled by default)
    o	Updated latest Titanium Backup to version 6.0.1
    o	Updated Google Music to version 4.5.910l.560208
    o	Updated Asus Web Storage to version 1.5.2.6681
    o	[B]BROKEN TF300 USERS DO NOT USE THE STOCK KERNEL OPTION.[/B] Reworked the Stock TF300 kernel to auto include the Unters Modules (this may help compatibility on first flash) The kernel itself is still the surdu_petru modded 10.4.2.20 one

[B] Kernel Installer v1.8.1 – 01 Februaury 2013 [/B]
    Fixed the 1.5 - 1.8GHz installer issue - sorry about that. 
    Updated Kernel Installer to include the new _that kernel - TF700: ASUS 10.4.4.25 Stock Kernel + fsync + ISO9660 + CIFS support
    Added _that’s new OC Kernel based off Clemsyn’s 1.8GHz 650MHz GPU kernel
    Added my 2 variants of _that’s OC Kernel that allow 1.3 – 1.8GHz for balanced and performance modes as well as 1.3 – 1.5GHz variants

[B] Odex Version 3.2.1 patch for missing Android Keyboard languages – 27 January 2013 [/B]

This file fixes the missing languages when using the android keyboard on the 3.2.1 odex version.

If you are not using odex or your language is present and working you do not need this file. So far only the Portuguese (non Brazilian) language is reported to be missing.

[URL=http://d-h.st/GmD]CROMI 3.x Keyboard Patch.zip - 9.62 MB[/URL]

MD5 Sum: 6e4cb4456b0dd154eeaf94d5fe55274a

[B] Version 3.2.1 patch to remove sd card notification – 27 January 2013 [/B]

A huge thanks go out to elesbb for this. [SIZE="4"][URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2111142"]Thread here.[/URL][/SIZE] He has patched the systemui so that the sd card notifications don't show. :good:

I have odexed his patch as well as put it into an aroma so for those of you on 3.2 or 3.2.1 Odex or Deodex flash this, choose your version, and you will never see the notification for an sd card ever again :D

See post 2 for download :)

[B] Version 3.2.1 Full ROM - ODEX – 26 January 2013 [/B]
    [B] PLEASE WIPE DALVIK CACHE AND CACHE FROM RECOVERY OPTIONS AFTER FLASHING. A FULL WIPE IS NOT REQUIRED.
    The first boot will take longer than usual[/B]
    This fixes the initial Odex release where stock launcher, gmail and browser2ram selections didn’t work properly. Please reflash this version.
    o	CROMI 3.2.1 ODEX version released.
    o	The only other changes from the DEODEX version is that the installer now groups MyCloud and Splashtop together as they have a dependency , scrollcache is disabled and integrated into the rom as is the Jelly Bean 4.2 swipe keyboard.
    o	ODEX version feels smoother and should be more stable so it is my recommended flash for the latest CROMI :)
    o	Currently timberwolf’s theme requires a DEODEX base and other mods not included in my installer may only work on the DEODEX version until they are tested and updated on the ODEX version – please let me know. ;)

[B] Version 3.2.1 Full ROM - DEODEX – 24 January 2013 [/B]
    o	Replaced TF700 stock kernel with modded NoDPI 10.4.4.25 Asus Stock Kernel version 3.1.10.00001-gdc9b6cf Uranus by _that and made it default choice
    o	Replaced TF300 stock kernel with modded  10.4.2.20 Asus Stock Kernel by surdu petru
    o	Zip aligned all system apks outside of zip align script (thanks _that for spotting flaw!)
    o	Optimised init.d script
    o	Rebuilt framework-res.apk with no png compression for proper efficiency
    o	Changed Seeder Entropy Mod from init.d script to apk as this offers user more flexibility - you need to run the apk manually now to enable it
    o	Added LagFix app which appears to offer snappier transitions, app loading. YMMV - you need to run the apk to enable it. Let it do its thing and give it 2 mins to finish, then reboot (may have to boot manually)
    o	Updated Es File Explore to latest version 1.6.2.5
    o	Updated DropBox to latest version 2.3
    o	Fixed missing Chrome library so it will install from Play Store correctly
    o	Updated Ad Blocker HOSTS file to less aggressive January file – 3.2 was blocking too much

[B] Kernel Installer 1.6 – 22 January 2013[/B]
    o	Replaced new stock kernel with modded NoDPI 10.4.4.25 Asus Stock Kernel version 3.1.10.00001-gdc9b6cf Uranus by _that in Kernel Installer

[B] Version 3.2 Full ROM - DEODEX – 20 January 2013 [/B]
    o	Fully Rebased and Rebuilt from Asus Stock WW 10.4.4.25 ROM – fully DEODEXED by me
    o	Includes new modded 10.4.4.25 Asus Stock Kernel version 3.1.10.00001-gdc9b6cf Uranus by _that
    o	All 5 SKU 10.4.4.25 Bootloaders now available to flash from [URL="http http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=35487929&postcount=2 "]CleanROM Inheritance 3.2 POST 2[/URL] if you want to move to the latest bootloader
    o	Updated Apex Launcher (my favourite) to version 1.4.2
    o	Added latest Go Launcher HD v1.19 as an option under launchers
    o	Added DSP Manager v3 for better equalizer and sound options
    o	Added Rebooter – which offers extra reboot/shutdown options as well as a kill all apps option so useful for gamers.
    o	Removed Google Chrome – please download from the play store
    o	Kept old You Tube that works in Full Screen with Dock (do not update from Play Store)
    o	Updated Asus Apps (Asus Web Storage & My Bit Cast, to their more recent Play Store versions)
    o	Updated Google Apps  (Gmail, Calendar, Google Music, Maps & Street View to their more recent Play Store or 4.2.1 Versions)
    o	Updated Titanium Backup to version 5.8.0.1
    o	Updated Ad Blocker HOSTS file to January hosts
    o	DRM Protected content provider removed as potential battery drain. Nothing seems broken without it….
    o	All other options and tweaks the same as CROMI 3.1 (APM, Scroll Cache, Fsync, Browser2RAM, SEG patch, etc)
    o	3 New Kernels added to Kernel Installer 1.5. The new TF700 10.4.4.25 Asus Stock Kernel by _that and the TF300 10.4.2.17 and 10.4.2.20 kernels by surdu_petru

[B] Kernel Installer 1.4 – 11 January 2013[/B]
    Updated the Kernel Installer for TF300 users. 
    Now includes 2 extra Clemsyn kernels (1.6ghz & 1.7ghz). 
    I have also amended the Unters kernels so that balanced mode scales down correctly to 1.3ghz (before it was stuck on 1.6ghz).
    Note:
    There is no harm in TF700 users flashing the 2 TF300 Clemsyn kernels if you want to try some different performance modes. Not much to gain over the other Clemsyn kernels though.

[B] Kernel Installer 1.3 – 08 January 2013[/B]
    Updated the kernel installer so that it correctly switches between Clemsyn kernels now. There was a bug before that locked it to whatever the first installed kernel's frequency was even after changing. Thanks to schidddy for noticing!

[B] Version 3.1 Full ROM – 07 January 2013[/B]
    Consolidated the 3.0.4 patches into the Full ROM
    Odexed and Deodexed versions are available – Deodexed feels snappier but Odexed feels smoother  to me ;)
    Added CIFS (Common Internet File System) module support via 3 new modules (CIFS, MD4 and NLS_UTF8) – This means windows shares and NAS drives are now visable using CIFS Manager and any app capable of seeing mount points. Instructions [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=32450851&postcount=6"]Here[/URL]. Steps 1, 2, & 3 are done for you. :)
    Added the Seeder Entropy Generator patch as an option which allegedly fixes some lagging in games and apps
    Changed the option in installer to install MyFrame by default as so many people are using it to fix the portrait wallpaper issues
    Updated Titanium Backup to the latest version 5.8.0 which now includes fix for not backing up downloaded mp3 and books from the market 
    Updated EsfileExplorer to latest version 1.6.2.4
    Updated Google Chrome to latest version 18.0.1025469 but only works if installed to data/app so that is where it goes from now on. Blame google.
    Updated Google Street View to latest version 1.8.1.2
    Updated Nova Launcher to latest version 2.0

INSTALLATION
    • Bootloader: Official Asus Jellybean 4.1.1 bootloader – see POST 2 below for installation instructions
    • Recovery: TWRP 2.4.1.0 or ClockWorkMod Recovery 6.0.2.7
    • Copy ROM to storage (Int or Ext)
    • Reboot to Recovery
    • OPTIONAL: Wipe data / Factory Reset in Recovery if coming from a non-Stock Rom
    • Install ROM
    • Choose kernel & Options
    • Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache
    • Reboot to System
    • Let the ROM stabilise
    • Inherit!

VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLATION
    Hey guys,

I made a video guide how-to unlock your infinity, than install TWRP and flash Clean ROM Inheritance.

http://youtu.be/iank8iYulzo

I hope it will help some of you who don't have CROMI on their infinity yet ;)

DEODEX VERSION DOWNLOAD

CleanROM Inheritance 3.5 Full Mirror 1

CleanROM Inheritance 3.5 Full Mirror 2

md5: 765a522a50ffa167d3386a6182fa795d

ODEX VERSION DOWNLOAD

CleanROM Inheritance 3.5 Full Mirror 1

CleanROM Inheritance 3.5 Full Mirror 2

md5: e39ce9159b411491a6274c0520811af7

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kernel & Tweaks Only Installer v2.3 - Updated March 10, 2013
    For those who want to switch Kernels quickly, change DPI, disable / enable fsync, install / uninstall CrossBreeder Entropy patch or try out Hundsbuah’s OC Kernel and Tweaks

The following 24 kernels are now included:
    TF700: ASUS 10.4.4.25 Stock Kernel v4 + UV + fsync + ISO9660 + CIFS + ROW Scheduler +data2sd auto detection by _that
    TF700: That 10.4.4.25 OC 1.5 – 1.8ghz 650 GPU Kernel v2+ fsync + ISO9660 + CIFS + ROW Scheduler by _that
    TF700: That 10.4.4.25 OC 1.3 – 1.8ghz 650 GPU Kernel v2+ fsync + ISO9660 + CIFS + ROW Scheduler by _that
    TF700: That 10.4.4.25 OC 1.3 – 1.5ghz 650 GPU Kernel v2+ fsync + ISO9660 + CIFS + ROW Scheduler by _that

TF700: Hundsbuah 1.5 - 1.8ghz 650GPU Kernel v1.43
    TF700: Hundsbuah 1.3 - 1.8ghz 650GPU Kernel v1.43
    TF700: Hundsbuah 1.3 - 1.5ghz 650GPU Kernel v1.43
    TF700: Hundsbuah 1.6 - 1.85ghz 650GPU Kernel v1.84
    TF700: Hundsbuah 1.3 - 1.85ghz 650GPU Kernel v1.84
    TF700: Hundsbuah 1.3 - 1.6ghz 650GPU Kernel v1.84

TF700: Clemsyn 1.5 - 1.8ghz 650GPU Kernel
    TF700: Clemsyn 1.3 - 1.8ghz 650GPU Kernel
    TF700: Clemsyn 1.3 - 1.5ghz 650GPU Kernel
    TF700: Clemsyn 1.5 - 1.8ghz 700GPU 1400mv Kernel
    TF700: Clemsyn 1.5 - 1.8ghz 700GPU 1450mv Kernel

TF300: ASUS 10.4.2.17 Stock Kernel by surdu_petru
    TF300: ASUS 10.4.2.20 Stock Kernel by surdu_petru

TF300: Unters TF300T Kernel
    TF300: Unters TF300T 10.4.4.20 Kernel
    TF300: Unters TF300T(G)(L) Kernel
    TF300: Unters TF300T(G)(L) 10.4.4.20 Kernel

TF300: Clemsyn 1.6ghz 650GPU Kernel
    TF300: Clemsyn 1.7ghz 650GPU Kernel

TF300TG : Andrew_z1 Stock Kernel v3

DOWNLOAD Kernel Installer v2.3 Mirror 1

DOWNLOAD Kernel Installer v2.3 Mirror 2

DOWNLOAD Kernel Installer v2.3 Mirror 3

MD5: e83ba81de6bcbe4a826df3fb228cd92f

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars
    Please donate if you enjoy using CleanROM Inheritance
    Add Ons

10.4.4.25 JellyBean Bootloader DOWNLOAD

Please download the correct version for your SKU. Flash from a custom recovery and reboot – you will not lose recovery :)

Note: If your recovery is incompatible with the JB bootloader, choosing "wipe data" from the bootloader or doing other operations that automatically boot to recovery will hard brick your device.

Please use at least these versions or above: TWRP 2.4.1.0 or ClockWorkMod Recovery 6.0.2.7

WW = World Wide (Europe, Africa, etc)
    US = North America
    TW = Taiwan
    JP = Japan
    CN = China

10.4.4.25 WW Jelly Bean Bootloader DOWNLOAD
    MD5 Sum: e4f76456064130c5290068ec208b98ae

10.4.4.25 US Jelly Bean Bootloader DOWNLOAD
    MD5 Sum: 789f7262884e9ba2b3f07db043825779

10.4.4.25 TW Jelly Bean Bootloader DOWNLOAD
    MD5 Sum: 36864734021c19614077cfb5955c251a

10.4.4.25 JP Jelly Bean Bootloader DOWNLOAD
    MD5 Sum: 45681135453c156171c11a7fcc9f7f6f

10.4.4.25 CN Jelly Bean Bootloader DOWNLOAD
    MD5 Sum: c767eedc148debf6610558e83abaf6cf

==================================================================================================

Themes

pjc21’s Color Theme Mod for CleanROM 3.4.x

timberwolf671’s Blueberry Theme

==================================================================================================

Data2sd Patch Download

Compatible with all CROMI versions

You must have already followed the procedures here to format your sd card to allow data2sd to work. Use GPARTED not MiniTool

Data2sd Link

Alternate Asus Weather Widget Download

This widget works on some non stock launchers, APEX, NOVA, GO, ADW. If the stock weather widget is working for you then you do not need this. It is compatible with CROMI 3.4.1, both ODEX and DEODEX versions. Just flash it from recovery and it will do the rest. :) Thanks to Kick4U!

Alt Weather Widget for CROMI 3.4.1 Full Resumable Mirror

Alt Weather Widget for CROMI 3.4.1 Full Mirror

MD5 Sum: 4c901053fa7ffce7df512ac80f429a35

CROMI Red Android Wallpaper DOWNLOAD

As I get so many requests for this it is now hosted in this post :) Just save as a picture and use as your wallpaper
    Ae there any real plans to release an Odexed version or should i just stick with the Deodexed?

Patience is a virtute :p

I guess sbdags is working on it right now. You are not the only one waiting :)

:)

I've just spent probably 30 hours putting the deodex version of CROMI 3.2 together. It will take at least another 5 to 6 hours to rebuild the odex version and I'm on a night off for now :p

So flash the deodex and enjoy. You can switch to the odex version when it comes along. Or you can just wait. You won't lose anything either way.

When I do a new base in order to mod I have to take Asus's odexed rom, and deodex all the files as I can't add the mods to the odexed version. Then I rebuild all the apks to where they need to go, remembering to add each mod and tweak where necessary. Then I sort out the logic for the installer and kernel options. Then I try to test it as much as I can. I'm more interested in breaking it. ;)

This time around was my fastest yet - I only had 3 bootloops which wasn't too bad. Decompiling, editing and recompiling apks and jar files is a pain as you don't know if it has quite worked until you flash it and then you find out the hard way.

To reodex I then reverse the deodex version but this time with all the mods and tweaks pre-built in.The odex version will be ready at some point this week when 3.2 deodex has proven to be stable.

I'm sure yo can live without it for a dew days. And if not just install the deodex version. You won't lose anything as I have said many times. :p :good:

I'm relaxing for now. :cool:
    CROMI 3.2 Released!

OK CROMI 3.2 is go go go! .... Enjoy! :fingers-crossed:

CHANGE LOG
    Version 3.2 Full ROM - DEODEX – 20 January 2013
     Fully Rebased and Rebuilt from Asus Stock WW 10.4.4.25 ROM – fully DEODEXED by me
     Includes new modded 10.4.4.25 Asus Stock Kernel version 3.1.10.00001-gdc9b6cf Uranus by _that
     All 5 SKU 10.4.4.25 Bootloaders now available to flash from CleanROM Inheritance 3.2 POST 2 if you want to move to the latest bootloader
     Updated Apex Launcher (my favourite) to version 1.4.2
     Added latest Go Launcher HD v1.19 as an option under launchers
     Added DSP Manager v3 for better equalizer and sound options
     Added Rebooter – which offers extra reboot/shutdown options as well as a kill all apps option so useful for gamers.
     Removed Google Chrome – please download from the play store
     Kept old You Tube that works in Full Screen with Dock (do not update from Play Store)
     Updated Asus Apps (Asus Web Storage & My Bit Cast, to their more recent Play Store versions)
     Updated Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Google Music, Maps & Street View to their more recent Play Store or 4.2.1 Versions)
     Updated Titanium Backup to version 5.8.0.1
     Updated Ad Blocker HOSTS file to January hosts
     DRM Protected content provider removed as potential battery drain. Nothing seems broken without it….
     All other options and tweaks the same as CROMI 3.1 (APM, Scroll Cache, Fsync, Browser2RAM, SEG patch, etc)
     3 New Kernels added to Kernel Installer 1.5. The new TF700 10.4.4.25 Asus Stock Kernel by _that and the TF300 10.4.2.17 and 10.4.2.20 kernels by surdu_petru
    CROMI 3.4.5 Released!

Surprise! Got fed up of waiting for Asus to release their next firmware so here is a little something for all you flash-a-holics out there ;):cyclops::victory:

CHANGE LOG
    CROMI 3.4.5 Full Rom– ODEX/DEODEX Versions – 21 March 2013
    o Merged 3.4.4 changes with 3.4.1 to form 3.4.5 base
    o Moved DropBox 2.3.4 to data as no longer compatible as a system app
    o Updated Titanium Backup to version 6.4
    o Updated LagFix to version 1.5.1
    o Updated Google Music to version 4.5.914l.590354
    o Updated SuperUser to version 1.2.5
    o Updated Apex Launcher to version 1.4.4
    o Updated Nova Launcher to version 2.0.1
    o Added Crossbreeder 3.15.13v2 Patch added to options
    o Removed Seeder Patch