[ROM] JB REMIX 3.0.0 | Fastest | Best Battery | OTA | Sense 5 Theme | << 13 February

Search This thread

AndyLeJizm

Jun 27, 2012
Re: [ROM] JB REMIX 3.0.0 | Fastest | Best Battery | OTA | Sense 5 Theme | &lt;&lt; 13 Febru

I have tried this Rom for a couple of days now and I have never experienced such fast but still very stable performance. Battery is also being lift up to its full potential. On ARHD my batt was all empty around 11pm. I've used my phone all day now and I'm still rocking 8 percent on 3AM as I'm writing this. I was impressed when I started using it, but now I am 100% certain that this will be my daily rom :D

Just my thoughts about this Rom. I am recommending it to everybody who wants a stable, fast, sense 5 themed, longer lasting battery! And I've tried em all:D

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

lesscro

Jul 16, 2007
Paris
i use KozmiKKernel who use now sweep2wake feature... awesome stuff... awesome kernel based on Fauxwork... include lot of optimization... And with FauxClock... i can -uV... fix CPU speed, change lot of work with epic battery life... and gaming can be fixed with one button... awesome, you kno...

@ manne48

Actually yes, but i don't know if work on JBRemix... i tried 2 Aroma and 1 flashable... and now we have a "everything sense" available who can patch your ROM in one shoot !

gantscha

Oct 2, 2008
I really like the Rom! If i only could get the calendar working... :crying:

The only thing that is not working for me is the calender app after desensing the rom - it force closes after every reboot of the phone and also sync is not working - any idea?!? :confused:

bartdeli

Jul 25, 2010
You mean you had a reboot after complete install?
Did you flash the boot.img from the rom's zip folder (via fastboot)? You should also type "fastboot erase cache".

Reactions: chacho_2me

chacho_2me

You mean you had a reboot after complete install?
Did you flash the boot.img from the rom's zip folder (via fastboot)? You should also type "fastboot erase cache".

whooow... got scared there.. dont know what really happened..just did a nandroid back up...just back up and no restore... and then this happened..

anyway, all ok now...just did all over again...from erase cache to rom install again...

got scared because my battery was low ..

i really dont understand what really happened... :(

bartdeli

Jul 25, 2010
Glad to hear that :good:.
In case any bootloops you can always charge the battery in the recovery mode or just with your phone off.

Reactions: chacho_2me

Top Liked Posts