OK ... I can't find any suitable signed boot image to add into this ... So have the one from a twrp backup (one version less than this Stock ROM)...should work fine.
The fixed zip is started Uploading .... will update when done.
1. Download and Rename the zip to PL99IMG.zip
2. Copy over to root of internal sdcard (/sdcard)
3. Flash the other boot.img (from boot.zip) using fastboot
4. Relock your bootloader
5. Reboot into Bootloader
6. Follow the prompts after it detects the zip
7. It should kick in the internal RUU once you select to continue on everything ...
If luck has it, you should be back to everything Stock!
Disclaimer : Try this at your risk, steps added are as per my understanding of things. Do not blame me if anything happens. Although, if something happens, it should be relatively easy to get back to custom (Unlock, Flashing, etc)
---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------
Crap... one of the img files came out corrupted ...