Search This thread

rykr

Apr 7, 2010
One small request task, a favor if you will. I stop by daily and read the changelog every update praying to the android gods that the low recording volume will one day be fixed so I can run this ROM. Would you please be sure to put that in the changelog for me if it ever gets fixed? Sometimes they are a little vague and I get all excited and download and backup and flash and reboot and cry and cry and cry. Thanks broseph :D

Sent from my thumbs to your brain.

Is this still a known issue?

dxwilliams40

Mar 10, 2011
Savannah, GA
Re: [ROM] AOKP(Jellybean 4.2.2 )Task650 (2.20.2013) (AT&T)

I forgot all about that thanks meter. Never really pay much attention to it. I have too many now. They need to reset it. ;)

30 k is more than chainfire and says something about what you have brought to the development community. Love your work bro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

revoltech

Mar 13, 2011
This latest build fixed my audio issue were I had to use the volume keys to start audio playback. Thanks task for resolving that issue so quickly. Is there any possibility of changing the actions of the capacitive keys in a future build? I would love that feature please :laugh:

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
New release available for download in the OP or just check your OTA Updaters. ;)

AOKP 4.2.2 Jellybean 2.22.2013
Updated Kernel (Linux 3.0.66 and other commits added)
Added USB Fast Charge (Kernel) (You have to press the toggle twice as a safety feature. Both on and off. ;) )
Fixed Quiet Hours not working properly
Fixed some Memory leaks
Added Quick Record Tile
NavBar Updates
Fixed more Tiles that weren't updating properly
Probably more... Can't remember...

Last edited:

Dave the Knave

Apr 18, 2008
Baltimore
Re: [ROM] AOKP(Jellybean 4.2.2 )Task650 (2.22.2013) (AT&T)

This latest build fixed my audio issue were I had to use the volume keys to start audio playback. Thanks task for resolving that issue so quickly. Is there any possibility of changing the actions of the capacitive keys in a future build? I would love that feature please :laugh:

You should search. Task made a tutorial to spoon feed the nubs in this very thread.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

rmead01

Sep 6, 2012
New release available for download in the OP or just check your OTA Updaters. ;)

AOKP 4.2.2 Jellybean 2.22.2013

Added USB Fast Charge (Kernel)

OMG THANK YOU!

I've had to start using your kernal because of issues with ktoons and this is the ONLY thing I was sad to say good bye to. Thank you x1000
:D:good::good::good::highfive:

Reactions: Kraenesk

njinstantkarma

Mar 17, 2011
Quiet Hrs

New Update
Fixed Quiet Hours not working Properly
Does this by chance have to do with the high cell standby time killing my battery... It seems only at night when I have my quiet hrs set Sometimes the next day my battery is dead due to high cell standby time.. and other days no effect at all. I assume its a Quiet hrs setting???? Only during the night does this happen

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
how do i use fast charge??? Sorry for dumb question

Add a toggle.

screenshot2013022207232.png

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
New Update
Fixed Quiet Hours not working Properly
Does this by chance have to do with the high cell standby time killing my battery... It seems only at night when I have my quiet hrs set Sometimes the next day my battery is dead due to high cell standby time.. and other days no effect at all. I assume its a Quiet hrs setting???? Only during the night does this happen

Probably not

Reactions: Kraenesk

Helloworld294

Feb 25, 2012
Vancouver

I like the new flashing script AOKP animation ;)

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

sdlopez83

Aug 8, 2007
NY-Chile

Crackerteg your toggles are tightbutthole and so is this rom.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to bring you guys some AOKP releases with other mods and code changes for ALL VARIANTS of the SGS III.​
    HZ19dJT.png

A Big Thanks Goes to the AOKP Team & CyanogenMod Team. Without their source this wouldn't be possible. Go thank them, tweet them, and donate to them. Also a HUGE thanks to mrgoat for the hosting!!!​
    If you decide that you are not going to read all of the information provided in this OP or the FAQ, then GTFO. There is a lot of useful information in either of the two that will really help you and this thread out.​

» Read and use the FAQ/Q & A thread for non-development/ROM related stuffs!!! HERE!!!

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data (Factory reset) in recovery. Always do this before reporting any bugs.
    • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS) from HERE
    • Reboot
    78.png

» Check Changelogs on G+
    » Also Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» Downloads, mirrors, and MD5s can be found HERE

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github
    » Task650 Source

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
    » Donations to task650
    » Donations to AOKP AOKP.co

Enjoy!
    Animation Manager explained
    1. Zip files that contain the animations are in /system/addon.d/keyboard-anim and /system/addon.d/window-anim
    2. If you feel like you want to add more, simply open one up to see the folder structure and the files it contains.
    3. To add another animation that you like, simply create a new zip file with the same files and folders and place in the appropriate folder. The files must be compiled xml files and not the human readable version.
    4. Enjoy guys
    and this for underwear
    I am hosting all of Task's files for you guys to download and I just wanted to update you all on some bandwidth numbers for this month. This is across all the platforms task's develops for but here are this months's bandwidth numbers. Task you rock. :cowboy:

Total Bandwidth Provided: unlimited GB
    Total Used So Far: 4195.657 GB
    Estimated Usage For Cycle: 4335.512 GB