S2 working perfectly. Rc2

s2 rootbox

22nd February 2013, 09:51 AM |#462  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 28,207

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyb3rGlitch

The overlay should automatically disable after a few seconds. If that's not happening, let me know. Also, I'll email you about translation soon, I only just got the strings ready.

I'm also still having this issue of sometimes not being able to install apk's from sd.
First I thought it was due to the night mode, but even with night mode disabled it still happens sometimes, but not every time.

I have the impression that this issue only appears after LUX has been running for quite a wile, >8 hours

Running RC2
22nd February 2013, 10:43 AM |#463  
Thanks Meter: 213

More
Re: [APP][Official][2.1+] Lux Auto Brightness 0.76
One question...
I'm using the beta build. Why is it that I have to pay to use root features when I've already purchased the app?

Sent from ThePureHeart's I9300 Boss Edition
22nd February 2013, 10:54 AM |#464  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 652

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kantjer

I'm also still having this issue of sometimes not being able to install apk's from sd.
First I thought it was due to the night mode, but even with night mode disabled it still happens sometimes, but not every time.

I have the impression that this issue only appears after LUX has been running for quite a wile, >8 hours
Forcing LUX to sleep during installation solves the issue.

Running RC2

Hmm, I'll have to keep an eye on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePureHeart

One question...
I'm using the beta build. Why is it that I have to pay to use root features when I've already purchased the app?

Sent from ThePureHeart's I9300 Boss Edition

Root features cost extra. They're a massive pain to write (since new modules need to be written for every device model), and sourcing devices isn't cheap. It was either make Lux more expensive, or add in-app payments.

Edit: I should point out that root features enhance Lux's existing features. I'm not going to start locking down non-root features and charge extra for them.
22nd February 2013, 10:56 AM |#465  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 28,207

More
Quote:

Hmm, I'll have to keep an eye on this.

I just upgraded to RC6 and even forcing sleep didn't work this time.
I had to freeze the app to install the new beta
22nd February 2013, 03:05 PM |#466  
Thanks Meter: 108

More
Quote:

The overlay should automatically disable after a few seconds. If that's not happening, let me know. Also, I'll email you about translation soon, I only just got the strings ready.

What device is this?

Nexus 4. I went through my list to see if anything would conflict. I installed Display Tester recently. I uninstalled it this morning, and so far so good.
22nd February 2013, 03:14 PM |#467  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 18

More
i paid for app in google play. but may i know where can i download the beta version?
22nd February 2013, 03:18 PM |#468  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 652

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kin24173493

i paid for app in google play. but may i know where can i download the beta version?

Don't worry about it, I'm updating the market version tomorrow.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cyb3rGlitch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cyb3rGlitch Ad-Free
22nd February 2013, 05:01 PM |#469  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hey, I just tried out your new beta this morning but I'm still getting that issue where lux freaks out when I plug in the charger. Is mine an isolated case? I'm using a different rom since last time I tried. Went from Omega 4.1.2 to ARHD 4.1.2 so I wonder if it's the samsung base 4.1.2 that's giving it issues.
23rd February 2013, 04:25 AM |#470  
sydney
Thanks Meter: 102

More
is there much benefits in lowering the contrast on ips displays like nexus 4, does your app actually lower the actual backlight then the stock settings or just lowers then contrast, am confused, could u explain please
23rd February 2013, 06:29 PM |#471  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 87

More

Why for Night Mode the app is asking for all Location services to be on? I do not use Location based on wireless (because of battery drain caused sometimes by this option), only GPS based location is in use. But Lux does not wanted to locate me without all Location modes checked in settings. And even after I agreed to use all in settings and my Night Mode was on (so my actual location was found and time for sunset was calculated), I turned wireless location off and Lux stated to ask me in notification bar to turn it on. Why? Also - is there a possibility to turn Night Mode on manualy?

I noticed that after playing with settings of Lux, I have randomly Lux stacked at 0 or 3000 lux and I can make it work again only by entering in Backlight settings of SGN2. Debug shows 0 lux at that time and no changing (just read that the same issue had a betatester on 30th of January with the same SGN2). Have latest beta of Pro version
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)