FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][KK 4.4] Avatar ROM for Samsung Galaxy S(galaxysmtd) -Updated[Feb 17, 2014]

6,059 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,475

Post Reply Email Thread
12th February 2013, 09:08 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Re: [ROM][JB] [4.1.2] Avatar ROM for Samsung Galaxy S(galaxysmtd)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickoo.t90

ok ... so i flashed this rom ... its smooth , no FCs , and no bugs that can be observed in the first go except one ... the limit background processes option in the dev options doesnt stick to max 3 or max 4 after a reboot... it goes back to standard ....
other than this , i feel this rom is worth using ...
a feature request that i can make here is allowing the user to choose the toggles to be displayed ... and a kill all button in the task manager ...
hope you keep it updated ;D

Edit ...

On changing the launcher , the lock screen background sticks to default gray ... custom image doesn't stick ...

Hit the :thumb:

12th February 2013, 07:17 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bippi79

We already have request for kill all button in task manager and we are working on it. I have added your request for MiUi Calculator.

MiUi calculator - http://avatarrom.uservoice.com/forum...r-to-avatarrom

Kill all button in task manager - http://avatarrom.uservoice.com/forum...n-task-manager

Thx for that mate.
17th February 2013, 04:10 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Edit ...

On changing the launcher , the lock screen background sticks to default gray ... custom image doesn't stick ...

Hit the :thumb:

Fix for custom image on lockscreen is coming soon. As of now themes override the custom image.
22nd February 2013, 03:09 PM |#24  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 3

Donate to Me
More
Are you planning to release 4.2 this weekend ? Is it 4.2.1 or 4.2.2 ?
22nd February 2013, 05:39 PM |#25  
Flag sousse
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Re: [ROM][JB] [4.1.2] Avatar ROM for Samsung Galaxy S(galaxysmtd)
Why the thread is dead

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium
22nd February 2013, 05:48 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinothg

Are you planning to release 4.2 this weekend ? Is it 4.2.1 or 4.2.2 ?

We are releasing an update tomorrow. It will be based on 4.2.2.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bippi79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bippi79 Ad-Free
24th February 2013, 04:05 PM |#27  
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore

Donate to Me
More
ChangeLog (Feb 24, 2013)

02/24/2013
  • 50 new themes
  • OTA Fixes
  • Lockscreen fix - time not coming along with unlocker
  • Launcher updated with profiles
  • Weebo app (Tasker like application - Beta). Currently supported only in 4.1.2.
  • Latest merge with CM code base
  • Bug fixes, Performace improvements and many more

Issues: (only in 4.2.2)

When lockscreen is set to slide and if the phone goes to landscape mode, the graphics are distorted and sometimes phone cannot be unlocked. We are working on the FIX.

Work around

1. If the issue occurs, pull down the statusbar, go to settings and you will have access to you phone.
2. Don't set lockscreen to slide and instead choose any other security mechanism.
3. Disable phone rotation.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bippi79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bippi79 Ad-Free
25th February 2013, 04:33 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Re: [ROM][JB] [4.2.2] Avatar ROM for Samsung Galaxy S(galaxysmtd) - Updated[Feb 24, 2
Flashed the rom... I loved it... The themes have improved and yes the boot animation feature at last! Loving it!!!
No noticeable bugs till now...
I am just thinking, such an amazing rom, why is there such a lukewarm reception to it?

Sent from my GT-i9000
25th February 2013, 05:06 AM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Flashed the rom... I loved it... The themes have improved and yes the boot animation feature at last! Loving it!!!
I am just thinking, such an amazing rom, why is there such a lukewarm reception to it?

Sent from my GT-i9000

Although the forum is quite we had lot of installs for galaxysmtd. When we upgraded the ROM to 4.2.2, galaxysmtd was in the first batch to get an update.

We would love to get feedback so we can improve upon the ROM. What you guys like, what features you want, what themes you prefer etc. We cannot guarantee it will happen overnight but we will implement in future updates.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bippi79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bippi79 Ad-Free
25th February 2013, 05:08 AM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Sent from my GT-i9000

Which version of ROM are using. If you using 4.1.2 version, please let us know your feedback on weebo app. Its not available in 4.2.2 but we will add it in next release.

Weebo is a tasker like application with a better UI and easy to use.
25th February 2013, 07:16 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Re: [ROM][JB] [4.2.2] Avatar ROM for Samsung Galaxy S(galaxysmtd) - Updated[Feb 24, 2
After dirty flash over another 4.2.2 ROM (format cache, dalvik and system+fix permissions) only one issue - Theme manager FC when applying new theme.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)