Worth A Buy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

aarish7

Feb 4, 2013
jabalpur
I used both Stock rom v1 and v2 boot.img .... but stuck in a boot loop because of boot.img

Sent from my Micromax A68 using xda app-developers app

jai khandhar

Jan 27, 2013
i crashed my phone by doing this

Confirmed working.

Installation:

1. Download cwm recovery from the given.

2. Extract it, rename it to recovery.img & transfer it to the root of your SD Card.

3. Download and install MobileUncle MTK Tools from Google Play Store.

4. Select the option recovery update from the application and when it ask for path guide it to the location where u copied the downloaded recovery file

Flash+recovery+using+Mobileuncle+Tools.jpg

5. It will install and upon successful installation it will ask you to reboot into recovery, select OK to go to newly installed cwm recovery to confirm the installation.

6. If anything goes wrong you can download and install Stock Recovery For 1st Post by using the above mentioned process again to revert back all the changes

:)

when i seen this post i tried to do like this method n i have crashed my phone n now it shows hardware problem

n how much time it will take to reboot it???

Last edited:

aarish7

Feb 4, 2013
jabalpur
Confirmed working.

Installation:

1. Download cwm recovery from the given.

2. Extract it, rename it to recovery.img & transfer it to the root of your SD Card.

3. Download and install MobileUncle MTK Tools from Google Play Store.

4. Select the option recovery update from the application and when it ask for path guide it to the location where u copied the downloaded recovery file

Flash+recovery+using+Mobileuncle+Tools.jpg

5. It will install and upon successful installation it will ask you to reboot into recovery, select OK to go to newly installed cwm recovery to confirm the installation.

6. If anything goes wrong you can download and install Stock Recovery For 1st Post by using the above mentioned process again to revert back all the changes

:)

when i seen this post i tried to do like this method n i have crashed my phone n now it shows hardware problem

n how much time it will take to reboot it???

use stock dump or stock rom v1 or v2. flash it using sp tool. or flash recovery.img using sptool.

press thanks button if you found this helpful

izkhan

Jan 16, 2013
Does micromax A68 really has GPS ?
Many websites say that it has no GPS like phonearena.com

Sent from my A6 using Tapatalk 2

aarish7

Feb 4, 2013
jabalpur
scatter file for sp tool

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

will u pls guide me how to do it n i m getting errors for sp tool pls guide
download a stock rom (any) v1 or v2 . install Mobistel_Cynus_T1_Drivers_x86 (driver) from the 1st page 1st post. now install sp flash tool and open it. now click on file tab and click on open scatter loading file. now extract the stock rom and open the folder where you extracted it. open the folder and there you will find a file named (MT6575_Android_scatter_emmc) open it and then click download or press F9 now remove the data cable and battery. and then insert usb cable and then plug in the battery and wait for a minute. let it complete and your device is ready.. :laugh:

.for further assistance send me request on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/gambleraarish?ref=tn_tnmn) I will be online most of the time.

don't forget to click the thanks button..

prasad12ka4

[ROM] Cool Micromax ROM

Credit: Michael Campos

Details:

-zipaligned
-customized with tweaks
-holo launcher default launcher
-jb animations mod
-edited framework,systemui

and many more try it if it will work

Installation:

1. You need to be on Stock ROM.
2. Put this ROM in SD card.
3. Boot into CWM
4. DO NOT WIPE/CLEAR anything..
5. Just flash this ROM via install from Zip
6. Reboot.

(Later you can clear data/factory reset)

mod edit

Last edited by a moderator:

prashantboriwal

Feb 7, 2013
Hey guys

Can i swap my external memory with internal memory without rooting???

aarish7

Feb 4, 2013
jabalpur
Yes I did factory reset my phone and cleared cache and wiped dalvik cache

Top Liked Posts