[Q] html5 or flash player and more Q

Search This thread

salwansk

Dec 4, 2012
hi guys,
anyone know if the browser support html5 or flash player.... other meaning are we able to watch videos and play flash games,,,, or we gonna see the message "DOWNLOAD FLASH PLAYER HERE" :crying:???

i know flash player doesn't support jelly bean, but HTC DNA browser has option for flash player to enable. and actually works pretty good

also the US version gonna be the same as the international or different?

is there anyone can confirm if HTC M7 has the all the keyboards (languages) built in or also depend on the region? (im talking ATT or Tmobile):confused:

like Arabic, Chinese, Russia ...etc

RCJ89

Oct 5, 2012
london, UK
hi guys,
anyone know if the browser support html5 or flash player.... other meaning are we able to watch videos and play flash games,,,, or we gonna see the message "DOWNLOAD FLASH PLAYER HERE" :crying:???

i know flash player doesn't support jelly bean, but HTC DNA browser has option for flash player to enable. and actually works pretty good

is there anyone can confirm if HTC M7 has the all the keyboards (languages) built in or also depend on the region? (im talking ATT or Tmobile):confused:

The HTC one also has built in flash player, which is a plus for me aswell over the Z. TBH from my user experience the One has everything over the Z bar water/dust proof and memory card slot, UI is subjective imo but I prefer sense to Sony's UI.

as for keyboard languages i am not sure i didnt look at the languages just tested out the keyboard for typing.

Reactions: salwansk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi guys,

The HTC one also has built in flash player, which is a plus for me aswell over the Z. TBH from my user experience the One has everything over the Z bar water/dust proof and memory card slot, UI is subjective imo but I prefer sense to Sony's UI.

as for keyboard languages i am not sure i didnt look at the languages just tested out the keyboard for typing.
    Every HTC Keyboard has all the languages you mentioned. The only language that's missing on HTC is the japanese.