it's time to release the new version of TouchWatch2.
- WM5 or WM6 (tested on WM6.1 & WM6.5)
- .NET Compact Framework 3.5
- 2.5MB free RAM
- up to 6 timers or stopwatches
- works with all screen resolutions (VGA,QVGA,WVGA etc.)
- multilanguage (English, German, Spanish, Italian, Dansk, French, Greek, Czech, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Lithuanian).
- landscape support / sensor support with auto rotation
- d-pad support
- AppToDate support (download AppToDate here)
- use your own notifications sounds (WAV only)
- use your own icons (PNG only)
- you can change graphics and colors (registry only HKLM\Software\M_G\TouchWatch2\)
The usage is very simple. Just use fingertips to start or stop a timer (or press d-pad action). If you want to reset a timer, hold down your finger for 500ms (or press d-pad action for 500ms). To modify the settings of a timer, tab on the left side icon and the settings will open (or press d-pad left).
Copy and run the CAB file on your device. You will find a shortcut to TouchWatch2 in your programs startmenu.
You can find some more settings in your registry. HKLM\Software\M_G\TouchWatch2
If you are using Slide2Unlock there might be a problem if you switch off the device while a timer is running. S2U forces the device to suspend, but the device have to be in unattended mode to work properly.
Take one of this possibilities:
1. Uninstall S2U.
2. or Never switch off the device while a timer is running.
3. or Try to configure S2U like this (settings taken from G-Alarm Homepage):
* Lock when screen is blank > off
* Lock when backlight turns off > off
* Power off in > off
* But blank screen only > off
* Blank screen on talk > off
* Please check those settings on both "On battery power" and "On external power"
* Added icons for timer/stopwatch
* Added sensor support for auto rotation
* Added darker color for disabled timer/stopwatch
* Added lithuanian translation (many thanks to cukierkas)
* Fixed polish translation errors
* Added russian translation (many thanks to Ethermind)
* Added polish translation (many thanks to billyJ)
* Added hungarian translation (many thanks to gidano)
* Added greek translation (many thanks to dancer_69)
* Added czech translation (many thanks to Dr.Hadr)
* Fixed AppToDate problem
* Fixed landscape view
* Changed default elapsed alarm cycles to 20 instead of 5
* Added the ability to change LED ID for vibration via registry
* Added clock (on last timer item if no timer is set)
* Added some new sounds
* Device isn't vibrating anymore at startup, if you deactivate vibrating response in the settings
* Increased graphics performance by 50%! Milliseconds updating faster now.
* Slightly lower battery usage
* Fixed a bug noticed by trids. If you long-click ("reset") on a timer that is not yet defined, then the app don't crashes anymore.
* Added AppToDate support.
* Fixed font problem. Digital font was displaying in google maps and some other programs. This is a strange behavior of some programs which don't have set a explizit font for usage.
* Fixed WVGA fitting.
* Added support for switching the device off while timer/stopwatch is running
* Added S2U2 detection and automatic exception creation.
* Hopefully fixed screen fitting for WVGA devices
* Overall user interface speed and battery consumption is improved.
* Added multilanguage support (English, German, Spanish, Italian, Dansk, French).
* Added the possibility to change the timers description (like "Eggs" or "raise pot").
* Added the possibility to change a timers value by keyboard.
* Added a button to mute the elapsed alarm and let timer run.
* Added easy access to the main features.
* Hiding TouchWatch is now working correctly. If an alarm is playing, TouchWatch will come to front automatically.
* Color change (and other tweaks) possible with registry editor (HKLM\Software\M_G\TouchWatch\).
* Fixed sound bugs.
* Removed custom taskbar. The windows default taskbar will do the job.
* Added an option to select between application- or standard taskbar.
* Fixed bug: Font directory not found at startup (DirectoryNotFoundException).
* First beta release.
Support me with a donation for future developments:
No donations received so far.
You can update TouchWatch2 with AppToDate.
TouchWatch2 v2.4.4 - CAB Installer
If you are interested to make a translation for TouchWatch, translate the following words please. Also corrections are welcome! I will then release it in one of the next version. Thank you very much.
OK Click Elapsed alarm - audio Elapsed alarm - vibrate Elapsed Hide Set alarm volume to maximum Remove Click response - audio Click response - vibrate Font was installed. Please restart TouchWatch. Slide2Unlock was found on your device. This program is known for causing timer problems. TouchWatch is now trying to adjust settings from S2U. Settings Stopwatch Timer Homepage