Just wondering why "rom" size matters? I assume you mean the size of the zip file not the size of the base system image?
I honestly don't mind downloading a 2Gig file, if its a one stop shop for customization. What if I don't want PDroid? That would mean adding another system image into the zip file iirc? Doesn't bother me having a larger zip as long as I can choose to include or exclude just about anything offered.
As for feature requests, I'd like to see an option to include some developer fun stuff. Including but not limited to:
- Full BASH binary (not the trimmed down versions, the one that's lie 4mb or so)
- Full ZSH binary
- nano binary (cause I'm not a fan of vi)
- trim binary
- MOAR BINARIES ( gdisk, parted, openssh, openscp, htop, git, probably more but I don't have time to list all of them right now...)
- BotBrew (dunno if the devs would be cool with that)
- SL4A (also not sure about this one)
- cron (dunno if this is in there already)
Basically a bunch of stuff that terminal junkies and and scripting (maybe even OOP) crazies like me would want. Most end users won't want or need this stuff, but I do!
I dunno if any of that is even possible, but its what I'd like to see available maybe as an aroma choice.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2