FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] User Themeable Messaging +Quick Reply +Group Messaging +Emoji 4.2.2 (3/04/2013)

751 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,076

By amiblindyet, Senior Member on 5th February 2013, 01:01 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
22nd February 2013, 05:16 PM |#61  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 16,968

More
Re: [APP] Inverted Messaging App +QuickEmoji +Quick Reply for AOSP and TouchWiz(2/4/2
Did you enable it in settings?

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY

22nd February 2013, 06:30 PM |#62  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss

Did you enable it in settings?

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY

I checked but didn't see a setting for it. I may have overlooked it. Like I said, I guess it doesn't work on ROMs other than ASOP unless it got updated to. I went back to handcent because I finally figured out my issue with sending pictures.

I do like the theme of this though and prefer the stock messaging app to handcent, but I need that quickreply popup.
23rd February 2013, 02:18 AM |#63  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amiblindyet

Yeah, just decompile it and change enableSplitSMS to "false".

Where exactly is this parameter located? I'm brand new to decompiling apks. I already have it decompiled and used google to find the most likely location for it (mms_config.xml) but there's no line for it.

Do I just add the line <bool name="enablesplitSMS">false</bool> to mms_config.xml or is it somewhere else?

Thanks for any help, I want to make sure it's right before I recompile and mess something up.
23rd February 2013, 03:09 AM |#64  
Flag NYC

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph0015

I checked but didn't see a setting for it. I may have overlooked it. Like I said, I guess it doesn't work on ROMs other than ASOP unless it got updated to. I went back to handcent because I finally figured out my issue with sending pictures.

I do like the theme of this though and prefer the stock messaging app to handcent, but I need that quickreply popup.

i'm sorry, i don't see it in the settings either. i was using another version that had the option...i'll double check.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
23rd February 2013, 05:57 PM |#65  
OP Senior Member
Flag Columbus, OH

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastEddie422

Where exactly is this parameter located? I'm brand new to decompiling apks. I already have it decompiled and used google to find the most likely location for it (mms_config.xml) but there's no line for it.
Do I just add the line <bool name="enablesplitSMS">false</bool> to mms_config.xml or is it somewhere else?
Thanks for any help, I want to make sure it's right before I recompile and mess something up.

You're absolutely right, just add it to mms_config.xml
I'm working on a really big update that should include options like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss

i'm sorry, i don't see it in the settings either. i was using another version that had the option...i'll double check.

No widget in that version.
The Following User Says Thank You to amiblindyet For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift amiblindyet Ad-Free
24th February 2013, 12:17 AM |#66  
Flag NYC

More
i'm currently using 1 with quick reply.
24th February 2013, 06:41 AM |#67  
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 37

More
for some reason root explore will not let me move the mms.apk file in to the apps folder it says its read only even though i selected r/w
24th February 2013, 05:47 PM |#68  
OP Senior Member
Flag Columbus, OH

Donate to Me
More
Re: [APP] Inverted Messaging App +QuickEmoji +Quick Reply for AOSP and TouchWiz(2/4/2
Then flash it.
26th February 2013, 03:39 AM |#69  
Flag Georgia
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I thought I knew how to change the permissions in root explorer but it gives me read,write,execute for owner,group and others but dont see how to make it rwrr. can someone let me know what i am doing wrong?
26th February 2013, 03:55 AM |#70  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroit Amerson

I thought I knew how to change the permissions in root explorer but it gives me read,write,execute for owner,group and others but dont see how to make it rwrr. can someone let me know what i am doing wrong?

Check all 3 in the left row the top one in the middle row and none in the last row

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to dscblu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dscblu Ad-Free
26th February 2013, 03:57 AM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Like this

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361847439075.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	1761330  
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread