Search This thread

Axis_Drummer

Aug 21, 2012
Atlanta, GA
Re: [ΧΔΑ Chi Delta Alpha Frat House] Grow Up Or GTFO!

Just chillin watching pawn stars... took me some OTC sleep pills and swigged on some nyquil...

I was watching that as well. I don't know why, but I like that show. The old man is awesome. :cool:

By the way, did you ever go back to stock yet? I just flashed the stock rooted ROM and added some mods and de-bloated. I have to say.. It's smooth as hell and battery life stomps other ROMs that I've tested.

Sent from yours truly..
ΧΔΑ Fraternity's Rush Chairman

AtoZ0to9

Jul 27, 2007
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 9
I was watching that as well. I don't know why, but I like that show. The old man is awesome. :cool:

By the way, did you ever go back to stock yet? I just flashed the stock rooted ROM and added some mods and de-bloated. I have to say.. It's smooth as hell and battery life stomps other ROMs that I've tested.

Sent from yours truly..

Touchwiz?!?! :eek::eek::eek:

Oh god no... did I say I was gonna flash a stock ROM? I must have been smoking that sh!t again... been testing new builds of Slim lately... Stock JB any good? Last stock I ran was ICS... Had to run it until other ROMs came available...

InfinityFTW

Feb 6, 2012
Tromsø, Norway (We have æøå!)

Oh god no... did I say I was gonna flash a stock ROM? I must have been smoking that sh!t again... been testing new builds of Slim lately... Stock JB any good? Last stock I ran was ICS... Had to run it until other ROMs came available...

I like TW on the Note II. But I'm currently running PAC 4.2.2 and I have ran it for about a week :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Axis_Drummer

Aug 21, 2012
Atlanta, GA

Yea I'm waiting on the 4.2.2 update for slim before going back to it. Stock JB/TW is quite honestly sleek to me. I'm using mods from the devils reject ROM thread. It's bad as hell to me, but I'm a simpleton :rolleyes:

Slim is my ROM of choice though :thumbup: I just missed the battery life of stock. It's twice as good as any ROM/Kernel that I've flashed. But as soon as Slim releases the next update, I'll be on it like stink on sht man :cool:

Sent from yours truly..

AtoZ0to9

Jul 27, 2007
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 9

Yea I'm waiting on the 4.2.2 update for slim before going back to it. Stock JB/TW is quite honestly sleek to me. I'm using mods from the devils reject ROM thread. It's bad as hell to me, but I'm a simpleton :rolleyes:

Slim is my ROM of choice though :thumbup: I just missed the battery life of stock. It's twice as good as any ROM/Kernel that I've flashed. But as soon as Slim releases the next update, I'll be on it like stink on sht man :cool:

Sent from yours truly..

:eek::eek::eek: pic will self-destruct in 5 minutes...

removed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Axis_Drummer

Aug 21, 2012
Atlanta, GA

:eek::eek::eek:

amyme5yn.jpg

You testing that...
I'm not even gonna lie, I'm jealous :sly:

Sent from yours truly..

Axis_Drummer

Aug 21, 2012
Atlanta, GA

Very solid update... Slim is all I will run... Ran it on my Cappy religiously, and now on S3...

Slim is all I want to run. But I hope it treats my phone nicely. 4.2.1 stable was great for the first few days, then after about a week I started to get hot boots and the black screen. Didn't change anything with it, it just started acting up. So I flashed to RootBox and tested that out for a bit. The battery life sucked though.

Sent from yours truly..

A

_akash

Hi i m back

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Muffinize urself:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:p

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Looks like I killed the thread.

How is you all?

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Looks like I killed the thread.

How is you all?

jRi0T68

Jan 28, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Hello all.

I ****ed up the jack on my earphone cable tonight. Pisses me off. I've gone back to the stock cable without the mic/remote until I can get a replacement. I live by track and volume changes through remote. :eek:

-Accidental Asshole aka Jeremy
[Guide] Headphone/Earphone Buying

AtoZ0to9

Jul 27, 2007
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 9

Hello all.

I ****ed up the jack on my earphone cable tonight. Pisses me off. I've gone back to the stock cable without the mic/remote until I can get a replacement. I live by track and volume changes through remote. :eek:

-Accidental Asshole aka Jeremy
[Guide] Headphone/Earphone Buying

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge taste good...

_Variable

Jun 10, 2012
Manila

Hai all, happy evening! :p:p

Top Liked Posts