Micromax A87 (Android 2.3.5)

Is this handset worth our money

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

n00BXperia

Aug 30, 2012
Yes That Person From Service center Tried To Flash It But He Also Faced The Same problem He Asked me To Keep ma Mobile With Him
But I Have Not Agreed For the Same So I Asked Him To Give Me Factory Zip File In Ma SD Card So He Trnsfrd 2.3 & 3.x Factory Rom In Ma SD ...........

Dear First Flash STOCK Recovery

1 : For this Download this .Flash Like you Flashed CWM :)

Now Step 2 is Flashing Stock ROM

Download this ...it ask Password for Starting Download & the Password is a87

After Download this & Flashing Stock Recovery from Step 1 ,Save Downloaded file without renaming in root of your SD Card (means directly save in SD card NOT in Folder )

Boot in Recovery Using Volume UP + Power On...Press Both Two Key till you see Flashing Progress ...After Success Reboot :)

Last edited:
Reactions: elyaaz

Ashish.akc

Feb 9, 2013
Jaipur

For this Download this .Flash Like you Flashed CWM :)

After Download this & Flashing Stock Recovery from Step 1 ,Save this Downloadded File in root of your SD Card (means directly save in sd card NOT in Folder )

Boot in Recovery Using Volume UP + Power On...Press Both Two Keies till you see Flashing Progress ...After Succec Reboot :)

Elyaaz you just download the stock recovery installer from the first page or from the link above by noobxperia
Just flash it normally. No need to download the second file as you already have it from service center as you mentioned

Sent from my Micromax A87 using xda app-developers app

n00BXperia

Aug 30, 2012
Elyaaz you just download the stock recovery installer from the first page or from the link above by noobxperia
Just flash it normally. No need to download the second file as you already have it from service center as you mentioned

Yep the Second Zip [ROM] is Optional BUT its Updated has fixed some Bugs :)

no need to be confuse..if you Flashed CWM than no need to waste time on Download and learning about Easy Installer Simple; Flash like CWM :victory:

Ashish.akc

Feb 9, 2013
Jaipur
Hey n00BXperia i have a boot animation which hands every time when i preview it using rom toolbox can you plz fix that?

n00BXperia

Aug 30, 2012
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38273065&postcount=341
easiest way choose wiped place in sdcard/clockworkmod/backup n restore :)

Respected Forever King ^

DO NOT POST UNNECESSARY POSTS ..First Read What someone want than Post...you already posted about Resotre Blah CWM Backup...Please Leave this Thread CLEAN :mad:

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

Hey n00BXperia i have a boot animation which hands every time when i preview it using rom toolbox can you plz fix that?

hands ? :confused::confused:

Last edited:

Ashish.akc

Feb 9, 2013
Jaipur
It's droidhd boot animation.
I can send it to your Gmail if you wish

Hey man wait. Be a facing man. Stay there everybody needs you

Here is the link for boot animation http://www.mediafire.com/?gsz42q4d8dx74j3

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

You both just stop there. You r fighting like KG kids.

ashved97

Feb 14, 2013
Raipur
help!! how to flash custom rom!!!

Please help me.....I deleted the mlabs launcher and copied the holo launcher and when i restarted it stuck on the boot animation screen!! pls help me to resolve this or pls tell me how to flash custom rom in Micromax Ninja 4 A87 !!!! really need help!!!

Ashish.akc

Feb 9, 2013
Jaipur
Please help me.....I deleted the mlabs launcher and copied the holo launcher and when i restarted it stuck on the boot animation screen!! pls help me to resolve this or pls tell me how to flash custom rom in Micromax Ninja 4 A87 !!!! really need help!!!

Try to reflash the rom. If you made changes to rom that you downloaded and didn't took a backup of that then sorry.
You have to download a new one and flash it again. You can install m. Labs using adb i suppose but not sure.

Forever Alone

Jun 22, 2012
you did a problem mate :) you didnt set permissions. Google and download "flashable holo launcher" flash it or search any flashable launcher

poyensa

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 27, 2010
mi patria en mis zapatos
Hi all, i have cleaned the lasts pages of this thread. Please stay calm and follow the forum rules.

capturagt.png

If you think a post is not correctly placed, or it is against any other of the Forum Rules, please click on the report button and it will come immediately to the moderators attention. For sure this will improve XDA-developers, and we all of us will get direct benefit for our beloved devices. By clicking report button no infraction is issued automatically, it needs further action from Moderators.

Thanks for your cooperation. have a nice day!

Ashish.akc

Feb 9, 2013
Jaipur
Hey I have a boot animation, and I checked it on rom toolbox but it hangs the app. Can anyone fix it bcz previously I installed similarboot animation and my phone got stuck on boot. So I don't want to take risk this time. It's a droidhd boot animation btw!
http://www.mediafire.com/?gsz42q4d8dx74j3

Forever Alone

Jun 22, 2012
Last edited by a moderator:

prasad12ka4

Hey I have a boot animation, and I checked it on rom toolbox but it hangs the app. Can anyone fix it bcz previously I installed similarboot animation and my phone got stuck on boot. So I don't want to take risk this time. It's a droidhd boot animation btw!

Check the 1st page 1st post for animations a well
Make the resolution size same as the current ones, you wont face issues

Sent from my Dell Venue using xda premium

n00BXperia

Aug 30, 2012
Hi all, i have cleaned the lasts pages of this thread. Please stay calm and follow the forum rules.

capturagt.png

If you think a post is not correctly placed, or it is against any other of the Forum Rules, please click on the report button and it will come immediately to the moderators attention. For sure this will improve XDA-developers, and we all of us will get direct benefit for our beloved devices. By clicking report button no infraction is issued automatically, it needs further action from Moderators.

Thanks for your cooperation. have a nice day!

Thanks for Cleaning this Thread...i like the way you works :highfive:

hey I have edited your Bootanimation and now Uploading..will msg you its link :good:

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Hi ; (sorry for late reply i was little sad..but anyway;here we go)

you have many Options..first if you Flashed CWM than Simple Flash any ROM [all links in first post]......

Or Download and Flash this Launcher

http://www.mediafire.com/?1263wh3g6lq1k5i

Boot in CWM than Enable it by pressing Vol+ than vol- tha vol+ .....install zip from SD card than choose downloaded files and confirm installation.....Reboot ..ALL DONE

Second if you don't Flashed CWM and Don't want to flash ROM and Only want to fix Launcher Problem than Simple Install Launcher using adb

here is How to

Download and Extract these files somewhere

for example - C:\SDK

Now Download/save Any launcher apk to the same location - C:\SDK.

You can download Holo Launcher from here

Now go the folder, press the shift button and right click[in windows 7 Or in other windows navigate to those directory]. You would see an option 'Open command prompt here' - click that to open command prompt.

In command prompt type adb.exe devices

It will show attached Device

Type "adb install name.apk " (replace name.apk with the name of ur downloaded file)

Once get the success message, reboot the phone ..ALL DONE :victory:

Last edited:

elyaaz

Nov 24, 2012
MMx Not Flashed

1 : For this Download this .Flash Like you Flashed CWM :)

After Download this & Flashing Stock Recovery from Step 1 ,Save Downloaded file without renaming in root of your SD Card (means directly save in SD card NOT in Folder )

Boot in Recovery Using Volume UP + Power On...Press Both Two Key till you see Flashing Progress ...After Success Reboot :)

Ok So I have flashed with stock recovery successfully and tryed to flashed with "deception ics custom rom " but m getting error like "signituer verification failed"

and when i tried to flash with stock rom which i have got from servc cntr ...getting error like
""""E:Error in /sdcard/LQAEB28_2012-12-20_factory_update.zip
(status 0)
Installation Aborated.
E:Can't read misc
(No space left on device)
E:Can't read misc
(No space left on device)"""""

also tried with factroy reset option

plz du help me
is this a hardware problem??

Top Liked Posts