• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Ashish.akc

Feb 9, 2013
Jaipur
Hey n00bXperia,
First of all thanks for your effort.
I tried your modded bot animation but I didn't appeared on boot screen. Just a black screen. Though my phone didn't stuck and was onn(thank GOD). I tried it on romtoolbox pro and it worked fine with a few lags. I even changed the framerate but no appreciation:mad:
Sent from my Micromax A87 using xda app-developers app

Forever Alone

Jun 22, 2012
Ok So I have flashed with stock recovery successfully and tryed to flashed with "deception ics custom rom " but m getting error like "signituer verification failed"

and when i tried to flash with stock rom which i have got from servc cntr ...getting error like
""""E:Error in /sdcard/LQAEB28_2012-12-20_factory_update.zip
(status 0)
Installation Aborated.
E:Can't read misc
(No space left on device)
(No space left on device)"""""

also tried with factroy reset option

plz du help me
is this a hardware problem??

man do clockworkmod meathod!

---------- Post added at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

I think ram is 256 mb only, cause when we installed any ported/diff rom there is no chnce for locked ram. so I think we will never get 512 :)

Reactions: elyaaz

viber.ua

Sep 5, 2011
[ROM] FOR TESTING

Prestigio 4020 ROM

Credit: Gaurav Chaudhary

Is clear stock of prestigio 4020?
Or you add some mods?

I install [ROM] Decepticon (ICS Themed) Final 100% Fixed on my 4020. Add beats audio, ICS themed status bar, bravia engine, CrtOff - all works.
Totall RAM about 400 MB, Free ROM 185.
Bad that is not have russian language and keyboard, need to install morelocale2 and custom keyboard.

:confused: Do we have any chanse for CM 10?

prasad12ka4

Is clear stock of prestigio 4020?
Or you add some mods?

I install [ROM] Decepticon (ICS Themed) Final 100% Fixed on my 4020. Add beats audio, ICS themed status bar, bravia engine, CrtOff - all works.
Totall RAM about 400 MB, Free ROM 185.
Bad that is not have russian language and keyboard, need to install morelocale2 and custom keyboard.

:confused: Do we have any chanse for CM 10?
we are waiting to unlock the RAM :(

n00BXperia

Aug 30, 2012
Ok So I have flashed with stock recovery successfully and tryed to flashed with "deception ics custom rom " but m getting error like "signituer verification failed"

and when i tried to flash with stock rom which i have got from servc cntr ...getting error like
""""E:Error in /sdcard/LQAEB28_2012-12-20_factory_update.zip
(status 0)
Installation Aborated.
(No space left on device)
(No space left on device)"""""

also tried with factroy reset option

plz du help me
is this a hardware problem??

Dear elyaaz

As I and many ppls already Posted here that ..if you want to Flash STOCK ROM...Than you need STOCK RECOVERY & If You want to Flash Custom ROM than you need to use/Flash Custom RECOVERY[CWM] :highfive:

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Hey n00bXperia,
First of all thanks for your effort.
I tried your modded bot animation but I didn't appeared on boot screen. Just a black screen. Though my phone didn't stuck and was onn(thank GOD). I tried it on romtoolbox pro and it worked fine with a few lags. I even changed the framerate but no appreciation:mad:

HELLO Ashish :)

first off all I want to tell you that ; my modded Boot animation is working fine...not soo smooth but it is working in My Phone; not sure why not in your phone ...anyway the easy way to Skip this :)...you can Download lot's off Boot Animation using "ROM tool Box" :victory:

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Is it a test rom for a87 or only for prestigio??????:confused:

Yeas for Testing..you can use..make Backup..Than Flash if you don't like than Restore your Backup :cowboy:

Last edited:

prasad12ka4

How To And What To Du In ClickWorkMod Method ???
Actully You Know What I Have Done ?? I've Installed STOCK recovery Img File And Tried To Update/Flash STOCK Rom
After Completing M Getting An Error Like In Ma Above Post......
There are 3 stock ROMs
Try some other ones
Might be the one you downloaded has some issue...

Also check your PM there is a note sent

n00BXperia

Aug 30, 2012
Actully You Know What I Have Done ?? I've Installed STOCK recovery Img File And Tried To Update/Flash STOCK Rom
After Completing M Getting An Error Like In Ma Above Post......

I already posted the Solution but you are not Understanding...Okay here we Go..as you are telling you Flashed Stock Recovery..OK

I already Posted instructions in this Post....:cowboy:

Go to THIS POST

And Download " LQAEB28_2012-12-20_factory_update.zip"

Edit : if u already downloaded than Match Hashes using any Hash tool

Put in root of your SD card (Not in any Folder;just save in SD card)

Boot in Recovery (Use Volume UP + Power On Key; Press Both key till you see Flashing Start msg..Reboot All done ! :highfive:

Last edited:

Ashish.akc

Feb 9, 2013
Jaipur
Hey n00bXperia, need to install playstore and xperia launcher using cwm or app installl?
Sent from my Micromax A87 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts