[MODS] All kind of mods for Photon Q asa-14 deodexed

Search This thread

Gojira-r32

Jan 1, 2013
zero and ones
Here i will post my small creations, mods i collected of the net, and made installable zips or i made them myself from icon packs in windows, of them for Deodexed ASA-14 on Photon Q.
Install zip tru CWM of TWRP (don't forget to make Nandroid, you never know)

First one is Emoticons :

2uq248z.jpg

Attachments

• emo-update.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Gojira-r32

Jan 1, 2013
zero and ones
making more icon mods that look little bit nicer, if anybody whants to use them, no prob, i post them here as you can use them for ZIPTHEMER, and as flashable zip for ASA-14 DeOdexed.

As time passes i will change more and more icons in the framework and systemUI untill there's a day ALL icons are not stock anymore.
Mod-pack.zip is for ZIPTHEMER
Mod-pack-update.zip is flashable for TWRP or CWM in recovery (install zip)

What i did so far seperate of the Emoticons :

jpail0.png

2s7as12.png

Attachments

• Mod-pack.zip
    127.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Mod-pack-update.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 59

Aaargh!

Jan 19, 2011
California
making more icon mods that look little bit nicer, if anybody whants to use them, no prob, i post them here as you can use them for ZIPTHEMER, and as flashable zip for ASA-14 DeOdexed.

As time passes i will change more and more icons in the framework and systemUI untill there's a day ALL icons are not stock anymore.

jpail0.png

2s7as12.png

so what exactly comes with the last two zip files? do we get the battery circle, all red icons in notifications? also if i am running the base rom from from pwnyourace, will this work? Thanks for the work

Gojira-r32

Jan 1, 2013
zero and ones
if you use the file for zipthemer, i should work on more roms, as with zipthemer you need to update edify with you're flash rom,
and zipthemer will build the new apk with icons in it, so you can flash it in recovery.

as with zip themer you only have the red toggle icons in notification fuild,
if you use my install zip recovery, it's possible you will also get my 1% bat, but i didn't test that one as i whant to put as much as possible something different in the mod pack in time

huatz84

Jul 10, 2009
Binjai,North Sumatra

jpail0.png

2s7as12.png
What font are you using?

Gojira-r32

Jan 1, 2013
zero and ones
i pulled the TTF file from my iphone and used it again in photon Q.
It's called "hand of Sean", i will post t here tonight, just put it in correct folder to use with an Font app.

Reactions: huatz84

Adamoos

Nov 1, 2010
Steel Will
I hope you don't mind because I made a blue version of your toggles :) Not all files, only main toggles are in package.

bluetogglespreview.jpg

- Blue Toggles.zip - for use with ZIP Themer ;) on ASA-10 and ASA-14.

Last edited:

Adamoos

Nov 1, 2010
Steel Will
I guess if you're gonna use it with Zip Themer it should work on both ASA-10 and ASA-14. I'm using it on ASA-10, you're using your red version on ASA-14, files are same, I just made them different colour in Photoshop.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

jpail0.png

2s7as12.png
    Here i will post my small creations, mods i collected of the net, and made installable zips or i made them myself from icon packs in windows, of them for Deodexed ASA-14 on Photon Q.
    Install zip tru CWM of TWRP (don't forget to make Nandroid, you never know)

First one is Emoticons :

2uq248z.jpg
    i pulled the TTF file from my iphone and used it again in photon Q.
    It's called "hand of Sean", i will post t here tonight, just put it in correct folder to use with an Font app.