[10/25][Universal!][Windows] Trailblazer101's Custom Framework Maker v6

Search This thread

Tybo611

Jan 26, 2011
Something bad has happened

error decompiling the framework? using different softkey images, replaced with same size PNG file. log gives
Code:
 I: Copying assets and libs...
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.directory.DirectoryException: Error copying file: assets
	at brut.androlib.Androlib.decodeRawFiles(Androlib.java:108)
	at brut.androlib.ApkDecoder.decode(ApkDecoder.java:103)
	at brut.apktool.Main.cmdDecode(Main.java:120)
	at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:57)
Caused by: brut.directory.DirectoryException: Error copying file: assets
	at brut.directory.DirUtil.copyToDir(DirUtil.java:88)
	at brut.directory.AbstractDirectory.copyToDir(AbstractDirectory.java:205)
	at brut.androlib.Androlib.decodeRawFiles(Androlib.java:102)
	... 3 more
Caused by: brut.directory.DirectoryException: Error copying file: images/android-logo-mask.png
	at brut.directory.DirUtil.copyToDir(DirUtil.java:85)
	at brut.directory.DirUtil.copyToDir(DirUtil.java:61)
	at brut.directory.AbstractDirectory.copyToDir(AbstractDirectory.java:195)
	at brut.directory.DirUtil.copyToDir(DirUtil.java:77)
	... 5 more
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: ..\Decompiled_Files\[Pulled]framework-res.apk\assets\images\android-logo-mask.png (Access is denied)
	at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
	at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at brut.directory.DirUtil.copyToDir(DirUtil.java:81)
	... 8 more

killjoy1179

Jun 7, 2012
Does the clockcolor.xml file change the color of the clock in the ticker or the status bar?

Sent from my SCH-I400 using XDA

killjoy1179

Jun 7, 2012
Are you talking about changing the color, or deleting it? Changing the color, possibly. I'd have to look at it. Deleting it, use trailblazers everything mod, or look for the tutorial I made on how to do it.

Sent from my SCH-I400 using Tapatalk 2

No, I know how to remove it, I wanna change the color of it to match an ICS theme I'm working on.

Txwolf1980

Aug 13, 2011
Huntsville Tx
No, I know how to remove it, I wanna change the color of it to match an ICS theme I'm working on.

Not positive, but I think the zzz_unlock_clock series may be what you want. I'd play around in those, and see what happens. Also, in RES/ Layout look in the status bar xmls. Anything that says #ffffffff indicates the color of what you are changing. Leave the first two 'f's alone, as they control transparency.

Reactions: killjoy1179

killjoy1179

Jun 7, 2012
Not positive, but I think the zzz_unlock_clock series may be what you want. I'd play around in those, and see what happens. Also, in RES/ Layout look in the status bar xmls. Anything that says #ffffffff indicates the color of what you are changing. Leave the first two 'f's alone, as they control transparency.

Awesome! Alright ill look in to it tonight! Thanks!

killjoy1179

Jun 7, 2012

Ok in the unlock_clock_ series I didn't notice anything..in the other .xmls I found some things that said text color, but then there was no #ffffffff, there were these black circles with 3 letters in caps in them. I'm using notepad++ so Idk if its the program that's making the hex code look like that or what.

Reactions: XjokiX7

Txwolf1980

Aug 13, 2011
Huntsville Tx
Ok in the unlock_clock_ series I didn't notice anything..in the other .xmls I found some things that said text color, but then there was no #ffffffff, there were these black circles with 3 letters in caps in them. I'm using notepad++ so Idk if its the program that's making the hex code look like that or what.

No, that is still in binary. You need to decompile framework-res.apk. That can be done with the latest version of Trailblazer's themer.

Softkey package

Ok, I figure I've used enough stuff from here I might as well give a little back, and this was good practice using TB's Themer...so, if anyone wants it:
For use with TB's NEW_EG04_TRAILBLAZER101_PACKAGE
Backup, Backup, Backup!! Kinda hard to screw this one up, and it's working fine on my phone, but.....

What it has(Not Much:D);
Blue IC Softkeys
Correct IC Key Mapping
Blue (and I mean BLUE!) Ticker clock (HEX #0000FF)
Ciscogee's ticker weather icons

Screen attached...

Credit to TB for his Themer and EG04 Package
Credit to Ciscogee for his IC Softkeys and Weather Icons
and everything else they both do for this phone!

Attachments

• BLUE_SK_TICKER_WEATHER.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 18
  • SC20121030-232803.jpg
    SC20121030-232803.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

jaycush

Jan 17, 2013
Ok, I figure I've used enough stuff from here I might as well give a little back, and this was good practice using TB's Themer...so, if anyone wants it:
Backup, Backup, Backup!! Kinda hard to screw this one up, and it's working fine on my phone, but.....

Blue IC Softkeys
Correct IC Key Mapping

Screen attached...

I tried this but unfortunately it did not work. Not sure why and of course did not capture a log. I went from boot to image to shutdown. Looked cool wish it would have worked. I will try and learn the themer, it says something about not having adb installed so I'll have to read the forum more when possible. :D

jaycush

Jan 17, 2013
So it says it will work with older frameworks but I can't seem to get it to make the soft key package. I went back to ec09 because the wife was complaining that I was missing too many texts and calls due to the random times the phone would not wake, also was getting tired of the screen spasms. But I do miss my soft keys. :(

Here is the log:

------------------------------------------
Trailblazer101's Custom Framework Maker...
|Tue 02/26/2013 -- 18:24:52.52|
java version "1.7.0_13"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_13-b20)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 23.7-b01, mixed mode, sharing)
Trailblazer101's Custom Framework Maker...
|Tue 02/26/2013 -- 18:39:18.85|
java version "1.7.0_13"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_13-b20)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 23.7-b01, mixed mode, sharing)
2525 KB/s (5399188 bytes in 2.088s)
I: Loading resource table...
I: Loaded.
I: Decoding AndroidManifest.xml with resources...
I: Decoding file-resources...
I: Decoding values */* XMLs...
I: Done.
I: Copying assets and libs...
File not found - STANDBYMODE_ORIGINAL.XML
Missing operand.
The system cannot find the file standbymode_Original.xml.
tokens=* delims=" was unexpected at this time.
Missing operand.
tokens=7 delims=^= " was unexpected at this time.
Missing operand.
delims=" was unexpected at this time.
W: Could not find sources
I: Building resources...
C:\Users\Dad\Downloads\Trailblazer101s_Instant_Softkey_Themer (1)\Files\..\Decompiled_Files\[Pulled]framework-res.apk\res\layout\standbymode_default_vertical.xml:1: error: Error parsing XML: not well-formed (invalid token)
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [aapt, p, --min-sdk-version, 8, --target-sdk-version, 8, -F, C:\Users\Dad\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL5326542566807134716.tmp, -x, -S, C:\Users\Dad\Downloads\Trailblazer101s_Instant_Softkey_Themer (1)\Files\..\Decompiled_Files\[Pulled]framework-res.apk\res, -M, C:\Users\Dad\Downloads\Trailblazer101s_Instant_Softkey_Themer (1)\Files\..\Decompiled_Files\[Pulled]framework-res.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(AndrolibResources.java:255)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Androlib.java:324)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResources(Androlib.java:269)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:192)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:174)
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:188)
at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:70)
Caused by: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [aapt, p, --min-sdk-version, 8, --target-sdk-version, 8, -F, C:\Users\Dad\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL5326542566807134716.tmp, -x, -S, C:\Users\Dad\Downloads\Trailblazer101s_Instant_Softkey_Themer (1)\Files\..\Decompiled_Files\[Pulled]framework-res.apk\res, -M, C:\Users\Dad\Downloads\Trailblazer101s_Instant_Softkey_Themer (1)\Files\..\Decompiled_Files\[Pulled]framework-res.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]
at brut.util.OS.exec(OS.java:83)
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(AndrolibResources.java:253)
... 6 more

Sent from my SCH-I400 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Trailblazer101's Custom Framework Maker v6

Now with my batch program, creating your own personalized Framework is as simple as 1.2.3!

This batch created by me was created with the "noob" in mind.. :) Of course this "noob" must already have Java installed, and should have ADB set up correctly :p

Features:
    - Easy-To-Use Framework Chooser (with support for your own framework!)
    - Softkey Themer (with easy access to create your own!)
    - Custom Softkey Mapping Support (Nexus S included, easy to create and add your own!)
    - 1.2.3 Package Creating (and Pushing/Rebooting into Recovery too!*)
    - Unique Ticker Clock Color Selection (type in whatever color you can think of!*)
    -Weather Icon and/or History Button Removal! (Actually removes the Icons, not just blanks them over!)
    -Drag-and-Drop Functionality! (Includes all the tasks that you will ever want to do with an *.apk or *.jar)
    -Automatically Checks for Updates! (Warns you if there in an update, displays text about the update, and opens up your browser to this page :D)
    -Option to Set my Program as the Default Action for APKs and/or JARs! (So when you click on an APK and/or JAR, it'll open up my program!)
    -Lots of Extras and Bugfixes! (Check it out!)
    Developer's Mode! (You can find the option to enable it in Extras -> Program Settings!)
    Future Proof! and Bug fixes :D (The method it now uses to set the Ticker Modifications works no matter what is going on with your Standbymode.xml file!)
    Ability to Change Pressed Clock Color!* (You must be on a ROM that supports this to notice any changes...)
    NEW: Compatibility with Gingerbread Mods!
    NEW: Shows History in the choose file screen!
    NEW: Set Update Settings from Program!

The function of this Program to create a new, all your own, Flashable Package that has your own personal touch to it :)

The wonderful thing about this program is that you can use this with any old framework-res file from any rom/mod package! This means that you can create your own themed framework from DJ20 up to EC07 :)

There are only two stipulations: 1) that you are running a deodexed rom, which means that there are no .odex files located withing the system/framework folder or system/app folder... If you are in doubt about this, a stock rom straight from the store will NOT work! But pretty much any rom found on this website works :) 2) You have Java installed, and should have ADB properly set up!

Now, let's get down to specific details about the different functions and terminology:

1) Towards the top of the main page is very important! This is an easy view of what settings you currently have applied :) Always keep an eye out on this, to make sure that you have selected everything that you want to select! :)

2) Default= Not Changed... Whatever the previous framework had, this option will allow the new framework to have it too... This includes history button/weather icon removal!

This Just In: Add your own Color to the Ticker Clock! This is still in beta stages, so be careful when changing the color... If you see any error messages, DON'T ATTEMPT FLASHING THE PACKAGE... But if it works for you, you have the easy and convenient ability to set any color you want for the Clock in a matter of seconds!
    Also, You can now remove the Ticker Buttons on the main screen automatically, within seconds! And the icons are removed, not just covered up!

A new feature recently added was the option for custom Softkey Mapping! This setting can be found under extras, then under Softkey Remapping :) As of right now there is only the Nexus S remapping, with the original added in in case anyone flashed the Nexus S one and wants to make a new package to go back, but you can make your own easily! Just use the original mapping as a starting point, and go from there :)

You are more than welcome, and actually encouraged, to add your own! You can copy in your own personal framework, and you can make your own folder with your own Images!
    *Notice: Make sure if you do make your own images that the image names are the same as the original! This is important, or the batch will not work! :)

I have said this before, and I will say this again... Please, for the sake of the community, if you make a package, please upload it :) I will be more than happy to share it on the front page of one of my Threads, giving you all of the credit :)

If you have found this Batch helpful, almost to the point of a godsend, you can click that Donate to me button if you want :)

Download Links Below [NEW: 2/13]:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?smmg1gvc7qch3br
    Softkey package

Blue IC Softkeys
    Correct IC Key Mapping

Screen attached...

Updated the OP! Major Update Guys, check this out!
    OMG! V4 IS SO AWESOME!

Love the add to package options.
    and guided options, great, great job!

thank you.
    OMG! V4 IS SO AWESOME!

Love the add to package options.
    and guided options, great, great job!

thank you.

Fan boi much? I got to play with it before you :p but, yes. It kicks tail

I am not a fly, i am levitation. I represent an entire generation. - Niki Minaj