Sent from my Xperia Tablet S using XDA premium

26th February 2013, 09:45 AM |#72  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackj30

Can you guys root this thing?

Sent from my Xperia Tablet S using XDA premium

No, we cant. We are waiting for JB release and hoping it will be rootable.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ubichinon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ubichinon Ad-Free
26th February 2013, 12:53 PM |#73  
Thanks Meter: 373

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackj30

Can you guys root this thing?

That depends on the version of Android currently installed on the tablet. Read Stifilz's The Sony Tablet FAQ Thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cat McGowan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cat McGowan Ad-Free
28th February 2013, 12:09 AM |#74  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Some dude on sony forums got told by sony phone support that update is tomorow reported 8 hours ago
28th February 2013, 10:09 AM |#75  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0K3wL

Some dude on sony forums got told by sony phone support that update is tomorow reported 8 hours ago

Last day of february would be still ok, yeah That way theyve kept the promise
28th February 2013, 10:24 AM |#76  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubichinon

i just hope it ain't some one trolling over at sony forums.
28th February 2013, 10:33 AM |#77  

More
Quote:

i just hope it ain't some one trolling over at sony forums.

Me too, theyve trolled us enough with unrootable tablets that have tons of bugs
28th February 2013, 11:42 AM |#78  
OP Senior Member

More
Had weird corruption going on again, asumed tablet would freeze and shutdown again when i open new app or go into another vid, and yep it did.

Quote:

Me too, theyve trolled us enough with unrootable tablets that have tons of bugs

I see that as a verry verry good excuse tbh to keep nagging at sony to fix stability issues tbh, its their job afterall, because they don't allow us to root tablet normaly their no excuse for them either.

17:13 right here now if it would come i would expect it right about now and 21:00
28th February 2013, 07:51 PM |#79  
Thanks Meter: 146

More
Quote:

They never made a promise. They made an estimation, and estimations are flexible.
28th February 2013, 08:42 PM |#80  
OP Senior Member

More
Well looks like no update today either doubt it hit during weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by degraaff

They never made a promise. They made an estimation, and estimations are flexible.

I see but first they promised shortly after launch of tablet, 6-7 month's well so flexable, then februari which again they can't meet.
lemme make up estimation when jellybean is comming out, i figure by q4 2013 is a far better estimation, i least won't have to keep my hopes up, heck i guess i just file case here in holland at consuwijzer which will breath down deep down sony's neck, if got enough complains for sony that they surely willing to investigate.
Also i think we waited long enough already.

If you think thats a problem then seriously don't care its sony's fault for promising us an update shortly after launch to begin with then in februari.

i wan't these issues like shutdown issues to be fixed already to begin with, if it was't for that i be more patient.
also knowning if had 3D glasses from sony 1 year ago or less TDG-br750 where having issues to which present in all their br750 glasses, a blinking led that bleeds through glass right into your eyes. so i'm pretty pissed off to begin with already at sony, because they never solved this issue at all.
28th February 2013, 11:38 PM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 146

More
Quote:

Well looks like no update today either doubt it hit during weekend.

I see but first they promised shortly after launch of tablet, 6-7 month's well so flexable, then februari which again they can't meet.
lemme make up estimation when jellybean is comming out, i figure by q4 2013 is a far better estimation, i least won't have to keep my hopes up, heck i guess i just file case here in holland at consuwijzer which will breath down deep down sony's neck, if got enough complains for sony that they surely willing to investigate.
Also i think we waited long enough already.

If you think thats a problem then seriously don't care its sony's fault for promising us an update shortly after launch to begin with then in februari.

i wan't these issues like shutdown issues to be fixed already to begin with, if it was't for that i be more patient.
also knowning if had 3D glasses from sony 1 year ago or less TDG-br750 where having issues to which present in all their br750 glasses, a blinking led that bleeds through glass right into your eyes. so i'm pretty pissed off to begin with already at sony, because they never solved this issue at all.

As long as they didn't announce a deadline for the update, you don't have a grounded argument to sue them. Again, they only gave estimations of a release time that would be achieved under ideal conditions. They are probably discovering bugs while testing the new firmware, and postpone the update until the bugs are filtered out. The ICS update for Xperia 2011 phones was more than 6 months off schedule. You need to stop panicking. It's better to receive a perfect update off schedule, than to receive a crippled update on time. The update will come to you when it's ready.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)