Remove All Ads from XDA

SPLASH | GUIDE | [TeamDART] Over 80 Custom + 27 Stockish | Requests/Challenges

749 posts
Thanks Meter: 639

Post Reply Email Thread
28th February 2013, 03:46 AM |#541  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
hello, i would like to have the GATOR nation, android eating apple, ATL falcons, and blue inverted quietly ROOTed with beats screens please =D thank you

28th February 2013, 04:07 AM |#542  
Thanks Meter: 1,169

More
Re: SPLASH | GUIDE | [TeamDART] Over 80 Custom + 27 Stockish | Requests/Challenges
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper4713

I tried to download this one but its not a flashable zip, its a rar file to install some software called IDM :/

I have the green one lol

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
28th February 2013, 05:55 AM |#543  
Thanks Meter: 862

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by InflatedTitan

I have the green one lol

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

I want the blue one! lol does anyone have a copy of the blue version?
Thank you
28th February 2013, 07:01 AM |#544  
Flag Brisvegas, Oz :)
Thanks Meter: 148

More
Re: SPLASH | GUIDE | [TeamDART] Over 80 Custom + 27 Stockish | Requests/Challenges
Deleted

sent from Evita
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LQQKS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LQQKS Ad-Free
28th February 2013, 10:05 AM |#545  
OP Senior Member
Flag C'bus Ohio

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LQQKS

Blue "quietly rooted" \o/

sent from Evita <3, my rooted, S-Off Venomized Elemental HTC One XL 4G \o/

Please don't do that...I have every file that everyone is looking for and I have posted in the OP. And the OP also states that most of the links are broken....and that I am migrating my hosting to http://teamdart.net so it's taking some time...which is also why I haven't responded in a day...so please, be patient, don't upload my stuff elsewhere and come say hi at teamdart.net/forum !
The Following User Says Thank You to E.T.Heil For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift E.T.Heil Ad-Free
28th February 2013, 10:56 AM |#546  
Flag Brisvegas, Oz :)
Thanks Meter: 148

More
Sorry mate, I've only posted that one here and won't do again. Link deleted. Apologies.

If I helped you in any way, there is a "THANKS" button
The Following User Says Thank You to LQQKS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LQQKS Ad-Free
28th February 2013, 11:19 AM |#547  
Thanks Meter: 4,506

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LQQKS

Sorry mate, I've only posted that one here and won't do again. Link deleted. Apologies.

If I helped you in any way, there is a "THANKS" button

no prob just remember to always ask before posting a mirror
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kevinrocksman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kevinrocksman Ad-Free
28th February 2013, 06:39 PM |#548  
OP Senior Member
Flag C'bus Ohio

More
NEWS UPDATE [02.28.2013]:
I am currently migrating hosting and as such I am rebuilding the thread. There are some splash images that aren't coming back, but this will make new way for me to add some fresh stuff. I am bringing the new ones up in batches, starting with the most recently completed or requested (I work 3rd shift, so there may be some time during midday where the will be no updates). I will be completing this as quickly as I can manage! Come visit us at teamdart.net/forum !!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to E.T.Heil For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift E.T.Heil Ad-Free
28th February 2013, 11:21 PM |#549  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.T.Heil

NEWS UPDATE [02.28.2013]:

I am currently migrating hosting and as such I am rebuilding the thread. There are some splash images that aren't coming back, but this will make new way for me to add some fresh stuff. I am bringing the new ones up in batches, starting with the most recently completed or requested (I work 3rd shift, so there may be some time during midday where the will be no updates). I will be completing this as quickly as I can manage! Come visit us at teamdart.net/forum !!

Thank you very much for the HTC Blue Rooted with Beats
1st March 2013, 05:59 AM |#550  

More
How do you open a splash .img file? I am just trying to learn new stuff really, don't know yet if I am going to fully make a boot splash or not, but I might.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
custom, htc one x, one x splash

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)