30th May 2009, 08:52 AM |#2161  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Will do. Thanks for the great work!
30th May 2009, 09:30 AM |#2162  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have managed to save the unzipped files to the spb Mobile Shell folder and done a soft reset, however it just looks the same. If I go into the folder and click on for example a new theme I have downloaded I get an error message saying something about that there is no appliocation and run the program 1st.... Very frustrating.
30th May 2009, 11:10 AM |#2163  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 19

More
try this
Your stock menubar.xml is identical to mine when i used the two buttons without changes.
So my menubar.xml with the three htc buttons bar should fit to you.
I attach it below with the name htcmenubar.xml.
If you dont like the 3 buttons try the other attached file menubar.xml.In that file i deleted the third button.The position of the icons although, must be changed to come closer one to the other.If you have problems but you see the icons try to modify the x value of the two buttons in iconrect line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cascade2

Here you go. Two files included. The stock MenuBar and the one with your changes. You'll have to rename them by getting rid of the "stock" and "new" at the beginning of the files.

I did add the icons to the Shell files.

I'm trying to do this for the Lifestyle screen - maybe I should be using the MenuBar2 files?

Also, it does work when I press the area where the icon should be - I just can't see the icons.

Thanks for your help!

Attached Files
File Type: txt MenuBar.xml.txt - [Click for QR Code] (10.9 KB, 25 views)
File Type: txt MenuBarhtc.xml.txt - [Click for QR Code] (11.6 KB, 10 views)
30th May 2009, 11:56 AM |#2164  

More
QVGA Home Weather backgrounds and Weather widgets
I had some time today, so I was gonna finish some weather icons that I had previously started http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...43#post3751643 . It looks like Imarche did the same stuff that I was planning to finish. Namely the framed Manilla Icons (BeyondInvisible should be given credit for these) and the weather with women icons that they now have on their site. I had so little left to finish them. Oh well, I just wish that I had more than a few hours a month to spend on this hobby.

Anyway, here's the stuff that I worked on instead.

I made the changing weather backgrounds for the Proffesional Home Screen.
I made the backgrounds bigger, so now they fill the entire page.

Gold Framed Nature Weather Icons.

BeyondInvisible's other Night Weather forecast icons. I use these on the weather page.

Full Screen Weather widget. It's a good way to have auto changing backgrounds on the Lifestyle layout.
30th May 2009, 11:57 AM |#2165  

More
QVGA Digital Clock widgets and Home Srceen Digital Clocks
Digital Clocks for Home Screen
and for Lifestyle Screens.

By the way, I adapted Landscape to accomadate these.

This also works well with mskip's latest cab layout (IMO the best and most complete layout).
@ mskip your work is outstanding. I'm amazed at how much work that you have done.
Thank you for all that you have contributed.

Install his cab first, then my files. It's not mandatory, but it gives you alot of features and widgets.
Credit goes to original creators of the graphics.

OMG I can't upload files.
I am completely out of time. I will have to upload when I get a chance. I don't know when I'll have time.
30th May 2009, 12:52 PM |#2166  
Flag RIYADH
Thanks Meter: 215

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonatic

I had some time today, so I was gonna finish some weather icons that I had previously started http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...43#post3751643 . It looks like Imarche did the same stuff that I was planning to finish. Namely the framed Manilla Icons (BeyondInvisible should be given credit for these) and the weather with women icons that they now have on their site. I had so little left to finish them. Oh well, I just wish that I had more than a few hours a month to spend on this hobby.

Anyway, here's the stuff that I worked on instead.

I made the changing weather backgrounds for the Proffesional Home Screen.
I made the backgrounds bigger, so now they fill the entire page.

Gold Framed Nature Weather Icons.

BeyondInvisible's other Night Weather forecast icons. I use these on the weather page.

Full Screen Weather widget. It's a good way to have auto changing backgrounds on the Lifestyle layout.

Hi Phonatic ;
Welcome Back
We all enjoying your great weather Work
and looking forward 4 your new addings

np:- Good animated full screen weather wallpaper from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...48&postcount=1
30th May 2009, 01:32 PM |#2167  

More
Donate
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskip

PM me the name you sent the drink under so I can verify it was received. I have only received 1 drink in the last week and my mouths getting dry :P

Note: If anyone is ever feeling generous or thankful for the work I do and buys me a beer PLEASE pm me to let me know the name you sent it under so I can thank you properly.

To anyone who has already bought me a beer thank yo uvery much, I might turn it into a WVGA fund so I can develop Spb Mobile Shell on all resolutions so all donations will be very much appreciated

If this is true "I have only received 1 drink in the last week and my mouths getting dry :P" I think some members need to step up! He creates IMO ( and by reading the forum, I am not alone) some of the best MS3 widgets/extras/layouts there are out there. Especially all of the VGA users, DONATE, help buy him a device to test his creations on! I hope I dont offend anyone by what I say, but I think donating is very good way to show our appreciation for his hard work.
Sunday
30th May 2009, 03:34 PM |#2168  

More
Still getting no icons that I can see. When I press the area where they should be, it's working fine so something is working right. It's just blank screen, however. No old icons or new icons. I tried both of your files. Same thing. Thanks for your efforts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKOSXRI

Your stock menubar.xml is identical to mine when i used the two buttons without changes.
So my menubar.xml with the three htc buttons bar should fit to you.
I attach it below with the name htcmenubar.xml.
If you dont like the 3 buttons try the other attached file menubar.xml.In that file i deleted the third button.The position of the icons although, must be changed to come closer one to the other.If you have problems but you see the icons try to modify the x value of the two buttons in iconrect line.

30th May 2009, 04:03 PM |#2169  

More
I did some hunting around and it looks like the icons are in the ms_menu_btn file and are contained in the MenuIcons2_11 file. Maybe someone with some graphical skills can just swap out the two stock icons with the HTC ones?

If someone's attempting it, I'd prefer the 4-square panel HTC icon (5th one down) to replace the starred-favorites stock one and the second from the top phone icon to replace the stock phone favorites one.

Thanks for any and all help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cascade2

Still getting no icons that I can see. When I press the area where they should be, it's working fine so something is working right. It's just blank screen, however. No old icons or new icons. I tried both of your files. Same thing. Thanks for your efforts!

Attached Files
File Type: zip Menu Icons.zip - [Click for QR Code] (22.5 KB, 63 views)
30th May 2009, 04:04 PM |#2170  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
VGA?????
Quote:
Originally Posted by abumhmmd1

Hi Phonatic ;
Welcome Back
We all enjoying your great weather Work
and looking forward 4 your new addings

np:- Good animated full screen weather wallpaper from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...48&postcount=1

Any plans for VGA?????????
30th May 2009, 04:21 PM |#2171  
Thanks Meter: 267

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogy54

Which upgrade are you referring to? There are a number of different upgrades that are part of this thread. You need to be a little more specific. The easiest suggestion for most of them is, have you done a soft reset?

Hi put the same question some posts before.

I've SBP shell 3.0.1_Release_Candidate_1__build_6501 and i've upgrade SpbMobileShell3.0-WQVGA-Skins_Release4.1 to 4.1.2 and afterwords to 4.1.3

I'm not able to see the new widgets: Battery Bar (Vertical and Horizontal); Weather icon (Medium / Big); Weather description

or this:
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
spb mobile shell 3, themes, tricks, widgets, zepiii

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)