Search This thread

Standy66

Feb 26, 2013
smallboxessoftware.tk
DeblurIt
Version 1.1.0

atF_1-L0gNwyPCYQOOs9cccbQk_ZrPQzKtgKorW7oUCGGTY_P4EjPQGyuhJosBTCwPI

View attachment 1770969View attachment 1770970View attachment 1770971

DeblurIt is a professional way to sharpen blurry photos. It provides unrivaled clarity and successfully removes motion blur, out-of-focus blur, gaussian blur from your images. Fix photo blur and sharpen non-blurred images with DeblurIt!

It uses progressive algorithms based on deconvolution technology. While commonly used "unsharp mask" filter just detects the edges and adds them to the original image, deconvolution uses information within the image to approximately restore the original state and fix photo blur. Deconvolution perfectly restores photos with large defects, recovering lost details. DeblurIt is the only app that supports deconvolution on Android (28.02.2013)

You can also use unsharp mask filter that removes blur in more standard way. It is the best fit for small defects.

Auto mode uses unsharp mask to quickly remove small blur from the photo.

For those who actually believe the picture at the top is fake: here is zip archive with sample images used on Google Play's page and appropriate settings for the application.

Free version: Google Play

Support developer (Pro version): Google Play

I hope you enjoy it.

Last edited:

drdionysius

Oct 28, 2008
Google Pixel 4a 5G
The interface is far from perfect but it does quite a good job. Here's a test-picture. The text is complete unreadable in the original. The app made it readable again. From now on I won't be so sceptical anymore when someone in a movie says "can you enhance that security cam picture?". :D

20130309155922.png

Reactions: Standy66

waterbound

Jun 2, 2010
Maryland
I have been looking for something like this but unfortunately I can't get it to work on any testing I have done including out of Focus, Gaussian and Motion blurred pics. I tried all settings and at least 10-15 tests for each setting and still cant see any improvement at all. Maybe I don't understand the app but for me it didn't work. EVO LTE with Evolve 4.2.2

Standy66

Feb 26, 2013
smallboxessoftware.tk
Last edited:
Reactions: CnC-ROCK

drdionysius

Oct 28, 2008
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Please, if you have any suggestions, speak it out.

With motion blur it would be nice to see an example of the angle. Is 0 a vertical blur and 90 a horizontal blur?
It would be nice to see a detail of the picture when previewing because on the small image I can't see much details.
The checkbox 'greyscale' isn't clear (it only applies to the final image I guess). The preview is always greyscale.
Pinch to zoom would be nice.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DeblurIt
    Version 1.1.0

atF_1-L0gNwyPCYQOOs9cccbQk_ZrPQzKtgKorW7oUCGGTY_P4EjPQGyuhJosBTCwPI

View attachment 1770969View attachment 1770970View attachment 1770971

DeblurIt is a professional way to sharpen blurry photos. It provides unrivaled clarity and successfully removes motion blur, out-of-focus blur, gaussian blur from your images. Fix photo blur and sharpen non-blurred images with DeblurIt!

It uses progressive algorithms based on deconvolution technology. While commonly used "unsharp mask" filter just detects the edges and adds them to the original image, deconvolution uses information within the image to approximately restore the original state and fix photo blur. Deconvolution perfectly restores photos with large defects, recovering lost details. DeblurIt is the only app that supports deconvolution on Android (28.02.2013)

You can also use unsharp mask filter that removes blur in more standard way. It is the best fit for small defects.

Auto mode uses unsharp mask to quickly remove small blur from the photo.

For those who actually believe the picture at the top is fake: here is zip archive with sample images used on Google Play's page and appropriate settings for the application.

Free version: Google Play

Support developer (Pro version): Google Play

I hope you enjoy it.
    Application is updated to version 1.1.0
    Changelog:
    * All known bugs are fixed now.
    * Speed up on some devices.
    * Fullscreen preview (click on image).
    * Added save & delete buttons in Finish activity.
    * Deconvolution is now used by default in manual mode instead of Unsharp mask.
    If you have some questions, please send me pm or e-mail us at support@smallboxessoftware.tk