By Cyb3rGlitch, Senior Member on 19th October 2012, 11:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st March 2013, 09:58 PM |#531  
Thanks Meter: 96

More
R: [APP][Official][2.3+] Lux Auto Brightness 1.06
Quote:
Originally Posted by quack75

Hello everyone, I have a problem with this application. It should change the brightness automatically, but for me it is only possible to change with negative numbers (sub) if I link for example - 50% with 0 lux, but between 0% and 100% I see no changes. Can someone help me  I use Cyanogenmodnightly 10.1 in a Samsung galaxy s I9000. Thanks

Inviato dal mio GT-I9000 con Tapatalk 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyb3rGlitch

If it can only change subzero values, then your ROM/kernel isn't passing on the brightness values to the display. I use the Android API for this, so it should work fine. Also check that you haven't put Lux into sleep mode (see if it says 'sleeping' in the notification).

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodtimes50

I've been using Lux for quite a while and it's one of my must-have apps. I upgraded from TW 4.1 to AOKP 4.2.2 (Ktoonsez's kernel on both) around the same time that the new version of Lux was released so I'm not sure what's causing my problems.

Recently it seems Lux doesn't work when it attempts to set the brightness above the 0 level. If I adjust the slider on the dashboard it dims below 0 but does nothing above that. It won't automatically go over the 0 level either. The debug function in Lux settings shows that it's reading the sensor data correctly (or at least it seems to be). Any idea what's going on here?

I have the same problem I mentioned the response that the author has given to me even though I was not very convinced, I tried to ask for help in the tread of my roms and other tread, but without success. But there is one thing I wanted to point out to the author, because this is the only application for the brightness does not work? I try to Velis like others, Lumos, and many other screen filter and they all work except Lux, so I wonder, you are sure that the problem is the rom / kernel? And not your application? :P
I think the developer must investigate the problem

1st March 2013, 11:41 PM |#532  
Thanks Meter: 108

More
Re: [APP][Official][2.3+] Lux Auto Brightness 1.06
Quote:

I've been using Lux for quite a while and it's one of my must-have apps. I upgraded from TW 4.1 to AOKP 4.2.2 (Ktoonsez's kernel on both) around the same time that the new version of Lux was released so I'm not sure what's causing my problems.

Recently it seems Lux doesn't work when it attempts to set the brightness above the 0 level. If I adjust the slider on the dashboard it dims below 0 but does nothing above that. It won't automatically go over the 0 level either. The debug function in Lux settings shows that it's reading the sensor data correctly (or at least it seems to be). Any idea what's going on here?

Are you using swipepad or display tester?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to rxmxsh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rxmxsh Ad-Free
1st March 2013, 11:52 PM |#533  
OKC
Thanks Meter: 137

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxmxsh

Are you using swipepad or display tester?

Yep, I am using SwipePad! I'll disable that and see if that fixes it. Thanks!
2nd March 2013, 12:30 AM |#534  
Thanks Meter: 96

More
R: [APP][Official][2.3+] Lux Auto Brightness 1.06
Quote:

Too good to be true .... But it works :thumbup:thanks. But why this incompatibility? Some alternative to SwipePad?

2nd March 2013, 02:34 AM |#535  

More
If you were using top corners, turn them off. Use bottom right and left. You'll be fine.

Swipepad messes with overlay and conflicts with Lux.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rxmxsh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rxmxsh Ad-Free
2nd March 2013, 05:28 PM |#536  
Thanks Meter: 705

More
Quote:

There are few in the market.. but I use gmd gestures... ( actually use both swipepad and gmd )
3rd March 2013, 03:37 AM |#537  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quack75

Too good to be true .... But it works :thumbup:thanks. But why this incompatibility? Some alternative to SwipePad?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...b.sidebar.lite
3rd March 2013, 09:27 AM |#538  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
RAM consuming
I really hope you can make the Dash version lighter, it eats about 20mb - 30 mb of my RAM ...
3rd March 2013, 03:26 PM |#539  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
in google play store this app is not compatible with my devices (LG SOL E730 and SGH-I777), why?
3rd March 2013, 04:04 PM |#540  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Well I like it, even though there are a 100 apps like these.
3rd March 2013, 10:35 PM |#541  
Flag Portland
Thanks Meter: 196

More
I gotta say, this most recent update has Lux running as well as the 0.76 did for me. .. Good job!

Sent from my giant i317 Pocket Monster
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)