Dusk [for New Manila v2.0 & v2.1] (Dusk Leo Clock 15.09.09)

Search This thread

grzegorz10

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 5, 2008
Marulan
Dusk.jpg

These Versions are for the new manilas v2.0 & v2.1

Colors.jpg

Added 4 new wallpaper sets

WMP_Resco%20radio.jpg
Comm%20Mgr.jpg

Manila%202.1%20Leo%20Weather.jpg
Dusk Leo Manila Weather Clock

Only for those who have the Leo weather clock already in there ROM

For Standard Default Roms: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=518479

Attachments

• Dusk_Manila_v2.0.CAB.zip
    421 KB · Views: 8,273
  • DuskWisbar.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 7,380
  • Dusk_Coloured_Backgrounds.CAB.zip
    423.3 KB · Views: 7,711
  • Dusk_Leo_Manila_Weather_Clock.CAB
    15 KB · Views: 4,177
Last edited:

str0nz0

Oct 18, 2007
They look very nice! Congrats!
But it seems it wont work correctly on WM 6.5
The Task and bottombar keep the old ugly design.
So i only got a new clock, sliderbar and icons.
Would be so cool if you caould make it for wm 6.5

Oh and i noticed that the icon on the sliderbar, that the slider is actually on, does not appear, its empty.

grzegorz10

Jan 5, 2008
Marulan
They look very nice! Congrats!
But it seems it wont work correctly on WM 6.5
The Task and bottombar keep the old ugly design.
So i only got a new clock, sliderbar and icons.
Would be so cool if you caould make it for wm 6.5

Oh and i noticed that the icon on the sliderbar, that the slider is actually on, does not appear, its empty.
No these are made for 6.1 so it won't work properly on the 6.5's

grzegorz10

Jan 5, 2008
Marulan
looking really nice, but how to install the wisbar?

Wisbar Instructions:

You will need to have the Wisbar Adv3 program which can be Trialed from http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/products/pocketpc/WisBarAdvance/

Once you have this Copy and Paste the Wisbar folder to your storage card through Active Sync.

Go to the Default top bar from wisbar, pull down the Task Menu. Select Settings,then Theme, Wisbar Theme, Then at the bottom of this page go to Menu. Select Install on the pop up Menu at the top of this page there is a drop down menu make sure it is on Wisbar 3 x Skins next to this is a search drop down menu go to where you placed the Theme folder hit on the file and the Theme will show, Select Theme and go out of this Menu this will now bring you back to the Theme Manager and you will see the theme that you selected Listed, select it from here and apply. Tick Taskbar Buttons and Sound scheme and ok it . The Theme will have now changed for you.

bouya_k

Mar 12, 2008
Geneva
ohh very nice work

like a lot

question : how to get your botton on the bottom I install the cab but didn't change them

I have the dutty 3.6 manila 2.0

Thanks in advance

:D

grzegorz10

Jan 5, 2008
Marulan
THANK U; WORKS FINE
how to shut down the sounds?
Thats one of the small Quirks of wisbar if the sound folder is in there you can't seem to shut it down.

The only way is to move the sounds folder inside the wisbar folder itself if you want to keep them otherwise just delete that sound folder.

grzegorz10

Jan 5, 2008
Marulan
Sorry with my son on my arms it's difficult to type lol

After the installation I still have the old design for the bottom task bar

do I need wisbar for it ?

anyway I like a lot your work

wonderfull

You will need to have the Wisbar Adv3 program which can be Trialed from http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/pro...WisBarAdvance/

Once you have this Copy and Paste the Wisbar folder to your storage card through Active Sync.

Go to the Default top bar from wisbar, pull down the Task Menu. Select Settings,then Theme, Wisbar Theme, Then at the bottom of this page go to Menu. Select Install on the pop up Menu at the top of this page there is a drop down menu make sure it is on Wisbar 3 x Skins next to this is a search drop down menu go to where you placed the Theme folder hit on the file and the Theme will show, Select Theme and go out of this Menu this will now bring you back to the Theme Manager and you will see the theme that you selected Listed, select it from here and apply. Tick Taskbar Buttons and Sound scheme and ok it . The Theme will have now changed for you.

I thought I'd put the instructions in for you, incase you have not used it before.

bouya_k

Mar 12, 2008
Geneva
You will need to have the Wisbar Adv3 program which can be Trialed from http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/pro...WisBarAdvance/

I thought I'd put the instructions in for you, incase you have not used it before.

Thanks works great only staff that I don't have is the battery meter on the top right...

Otherwise perfect ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello..
    after doing a hard reset..
    and put all the dusk theme cabs to auto install
    i get a white screen..why did i get the white screen? =/