Minecraft PE mods

Search This thread

hypnautikz

Aug 19, 2012
I'm sure your all aware of minecraft so here's the big q

Anyone know how to get tekkit rolling on pe version and play with PC users?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

Danial723

Dec 12, 2011
Anthony
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362338070589.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362338070589.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 64

hypnautikz

Aug 19, 2012
If you can point it out on the XDA app I'll post there otherwise this is off topic for a reason -_-;

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Hi guys ,I invite everyone to join the best premium hosting server www.ggservers.com . Every server is its own self-contained multiplayer world, with its own rules, gameplay style, and communities. I have had a hunt around to find the very best, featuring anything from breathtaking constructions and vistas to worlds with whole new rules and game modes.Every one is welcome !!!

FVMf4EF.gif

Torpedda

Sep 10, 2019
NY
Hi guys ,I invite everyone to join the best premium hosting server. Every server is its own self-contained multiplayer world, with its own rules, gameplay style, and communities. I have had a hunt around to find the very best, featuring anything from breathtaking constructions and vistas to worlds with whole new rules and game modes.Every one is welcome !!!
I don’t understand yet for the reputation of the project. At the moment, I took a free trial period to test how the server will work host-tracker.com/Blog/server_m Later I will post statistics on the server. At the moment, I can’t say anything good or bad.

Last edited: