FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

SPLASH | GUIDE | [TeamDART] Over 80 Custom + 27 Stockish | Requests/Challenges

749 posts
Thanks Meter: 639
 
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd March 2013, 03:20 PM |#561  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Talking
haha yeah but I don't have any photoshop skills sadly Was hoping someone from here would like to try it. Makes a lot of sense (get it? :P) since we're all snapdragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by InflatedTitan

That would be sick if you can do the black background for me too

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

 
 
2nd March 2013, 06:13 PM |#562  
InflatedTitan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,169
 
More
Re: SPLASH | GUIDE | [TeamDART] Over 80 Custom + 27 Stockish | Requests/Challenges
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyromaniac1

haha yeah but I don't have any photoshop skills sadly Was hoping someone from here would like to try it. Makes a lot of sense (get it? :P) since we're all snapdragon

I know Lol. I was hoping the dev could. Guess they busy though. Ima give it a shot this afternoon to make my own

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to InflatedTitan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift InflatedTitan Ad-Free
2nd March 2013, 07:02 PM |#563  
E.T.Heil's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag C'bus Ohio
Thanks Meter: 639
 
More
Re: SPLASH | GUIDE | [TeamDART] Over 80 Custom + 27 Stockish | Requests/Challenges
Quote:
Originally Posted by InflatedTitan

I know Lol. I was hoping the dev could. Guess they busy though. Ima give it a shot this afternoon to make my own

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

I'll have one up too

Sent from my EVO using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
3rd March 2013, 07:14 AM |#564  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugga214

hello, i would like to have the GATOR nation, android eating apple, ATL falcons, and blue inverted quietly ROOTed with beats screens please =D thank you

hey i was able to get two of the four that i requested but the ATL falcons link isnt working & unfortunately the Gator one is gone ....but can someone send me the link for the falcons plz?
3rd March 2013, 08:31 AM |#565  
grayfoxmg1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vero Beach, Fl
Thanks Meter: 606
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugga214

hey i was able to get two of the four that i requested but the ATL falcons link isnt working & unfortunately the Gator one is gone ....but can someone send me the link for the falcons plz?

patience OP will deliver
The Following User Says Thank You to grayfoxmg1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift grayfoxmg1 Ad-Free
3rd March 2013, 10:32 AM |#566  
E.T.Heil's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag C'bus Ohio
Thanks Meter: 639
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugga214

hey i was able to get two of the four that i requested but the ATL falcons link isnt working & unfortunately the Gator one is gone ....but can someone send me the link for the falcons plz?

ATL is fixed. Gators coming soon
3rd March 2013, 07:59 PM |#567  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugga214

hello, i would like to have the GATOR nation, android eating apple, ATL falcons, and blue inverted quietly ROOTed with beats screens please =D thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfoxmg1

patience OP will deliver

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.T.Heil

ATL is fixed. Gators coming soon

YAY!!! ok ill wait....lol
3rd March 2013, 11:17 PM |#568  
E.T.Heil's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag C'bus Ohio
Thanks Meter: 639
 
More
NEWS UPDATE [03.03.2013]:
FINALLY! OP and Post #2 have been updated will all currently available splashes for the OneX! ALL LINKS ARE LIVE! Should you come across an issue (any issue with links or file downloaded) please let me know immediately so that I may correct it! Happy Flashing and keep those requests coming! The following requests will be added to the thread next:
  • twisteddroid - 2013.02.25 - Firestone
  • LQQKS - 2013.02.26 - Gallant/RalliArt
  • pyromaniac1 - 2013.02.26 - Snapdragon


Come visit us at teamdart.net/forum !!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to E.T.Heil For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift E.T.Heil Ad-Free
4th March 2013, 12:02 AM |#569  
twisteddroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Re: SPLASH | GUIDE | [TeamDART] Over 80 Custom + 27 Stockish | Requests/Challenges
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.T.Heil

NEWS UPDATE [03.03.2013]:

FINALLY! OP and Post #2 have been updated will all currently available splashes for the OneX! ALL LINKS ARE LIVE! Should you come across an issue (any issue with links or file downloaded) please let me know immediately so that I may correct it! Happy Flashing and keep those requests coming! The following requests will be added to the thread next:
  • twisteddroid - 2013.02.25 - Firestone
  • LQQKS - 2013.02.26 - Gallant/RalliArt
  • pyromaniac1 - 2013.02.26 - Snapdragon


Come visit us at teamdart.net/forum !!

Your awesome!!! Thank you sir

Sent from my HTC One X using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
4th March 2013, 12:37 AM |#570  
E.T.Heil's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag C'bus Ohio
Thanks Meter: 639
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddroid

I'd like this.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

I had to recreate the logo as it was a small and grainy image, and I hope I got it close enough. Added to Post #2 as well.



Download: [Here]
The Following User Says Thank You to E.T.Heil For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift E.T.Heil Ad-Free
4th March 2013, 01:05 AM |#571  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,049
 
More
Re: SPLASH | GUIDE | [TeamDART] Over 80 Custom + 27 Stockish | Requests/Challenges
Could we please have "call of android"? I see you have it for the DNA. Thanks again!

Sent from the HOXL dimension of S-OFF
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
custom, htc one x, one x splash

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes