FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Blackstone/Touch HD CID/Security/SIM Unlocker

1,895 posts
Thanks Meter: 58

By Olipro, Retired Recognized Developer on 1st June 2009, 01:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Alright folks, Touch HD Sec / CID / SIM Unlocker at yer service:

1) contributing forum members & Elite Team donators... Request a free unlock with your IMEI & email. - if you have an account that has a) existed for a good few months and b) you actually contribute to the site (technical wizardy, or general helpfulness - CONSISTENT AND REGULAR POSTING), then just drop me a message and it's yours, if you don't meet both a) and b) then don't bother - having an account that you rarely posted from is NOT in the least bit interesting.

2) everyone else (new accounts/unregistered/sod all posts, this means you): Get Sec / CID / SIM Unlocked Here

for those who don't know:

Security Unlock lets you flash radios from other devices... technically speaking you can flash any radio, but some will brick it (such as Topaz) - however, Diamond, Raphael and Kovsky should all be fine. It can also be an insurance policy against evil radios - people who had the Kaiser radio from hell will know what I mean.

CID unlock is largely redundant, however, it's quite useful if you like to keep your device on a stock SPL as it means you can flash any official ROM regardless of which brand it's intended for without changing SPL.
The Following User Says Thank You to Olipro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Olipro Ad-Free

1st June 2009, 01:41 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
hey, i have a hermes 200 (vpa compact 3) with your spl on it, im getting a blackstone today hopefully, from orange, will this remove all locks on the phone as my dad already has one and its a fricken pig that they changed so much software.

also how long will it take to get a reply, as as soon aas i get the phone i want all locks removed.
1st June 2009, 01:45 PM |#3  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Your SPL

More
yeah, it kills all locks off (though you have to select which you want removed and which you don't... just in case you're not interested in things such as sec unlock).

it gets delivered instantly.
1st June 2009, 01:51 PM |#4  
Retired Moderator
Zürich, Switzerland
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Oilpro

For the better understanding would you please explain in your first post the benifits of the Touch HD CID/Security unlock options.

I feel we have a clear understandig of what a Sim Unlock does however many of our users have Sim Unlocked phones and might not understand that they would have more options with a CID or Security Unlocked device.
1st June 2009, 02:05 PM |#5  
Flag Your SPL

More
sigh... fine :P
1st June 2009, 02:19 PM |#6  
Retired Moderator
Zürich, Switzerland
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Thanks

Updated our Blackstone Wiki Home page

http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index...HTC_Blackstone

Thank you for offering this as a free solution to contributing members.
1st June 2009, 03:15 PM |#7  
Moderator Emeritus- Irish Pride, Spartan Legacy
Flag Belfast, Ireland Likes: Whiskey & XDA Dislikes: No whiskey
Thanks Meter: 5,015

Donate to Me
More
Thanks Olipro, works a treat
1st June 2009, 04:11 PM |#8  
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks for sharing
1st June 2009, 04:52 PM |#9  

More
hi ran your software, and i now have a pink screen it looks as if its buggered tf3d, im not saying its your sofeware, any ideas on how to fix it, also the windows 6.1 start up sceen is not as it should be.
1st June 2009, 04:55 PM |#10  
Flag Your SPL

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosty_uk

hi ran your software, and i now have a pink screen it looks as if its buggered tf3d, im not saying its your sofeware, any ideas on how to fix it, also the windows 6.1 start up sceen is not as it should be.

Step 1 puts the latest Hard-SPL on your device, if you have an old ROM then that can happen, either upgrade to a newer ROM or downgrade Hard-SPL.
1st June 2009, 10:57 PM |#11  

More
yeah i installed miri 6.5 rom, its fixed as far as i know now, downside now is i have to turn my phone off to charge, it dont seem to get past 54% otherwise.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
hd unlocker, htc unlock, sim unlock, touch hd sim unlock, touch hd unlocker, unlock, unlocking

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)