FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Theme] 3/1/2013 (AOSP lockscreen clock) My theme for the Sprint Galaxy Note 2 MA7

1,780 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,057

By shiftr182, Senior Member on 3rd December 2012, 10:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th March 2013, 12:49 AM |#61  
OP Senior Member
Flag Boise

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmb

+1 on the not having a data toggle. Dont even have one in the settings to use

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I just said how to get the data toggle.

The Following User Says Thank You to shiftr182 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shiftr182 Ad-Free

5th March 2013, 01:05 AM |#62  
Flag 818
Thanks Meter: 580

More
Ya that was the first place I looked but didnt see such setting.

Hmmm wonder why mine isnt showing it. Its ok only matter of time before I root and load up a stock deodexed rom. Will decompile and add if I have too lol
5th March 2013, 01:47 AM |#63  
Flag Fort Recovery
Thanks Meter: 2,080

More
Re: [Theme] 3/1/2013 (AOSP lockscreen clock) My theme for the Sprint Galaxy Note 2 MA
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftr182

I just said how to get the data toggle.

This is all the toggles I have...would like to have all the others. How do I go about getting them?

5th March 2013, 02:02 AM |#64  
OP Senior Member
Flag Boise

More
Re: [Theme] 3/1/2013 (AOSP lockscreen clock) My theme for the Sprint Galaxy Note 2 MA
What rom are you on? I build my own, but it's based on stock MA7.

There is a good chance is a CSC feature or something. I have a lot of stuff done to my feature.xml

5th March 2013, 02:15 AM |#65  
Flag Fort Recovery

More
Quote:

What rom are you on? I build my own, but it's based on stock MA7.

There is a good chance is a CSC feature or something. I have a lot of stuff done to my feature.xml

Stock rooted deodexed ma7, already using your anyrom theme and lockscreen mod and love it. Could really use the data toggle...at work im always roaming and this would help!

5th March 2013, 02:26 AM |#66  
Flag Fort Worth
Thanks Meter: 152

More
Shiftr182, I'm curious too as how you got a data toggle. I've been trying to get that bad boy on my phone, and unless I go with a 15 toggle mod, I haven't seen a way yet. Would you be willing to share your feature.XML ? I too have horrible data at work and would like a quick toggle as opposed to digging thru menus. Or share what I can edit/change to make it happen. I'm running synergy r47 with your awesome theme. Love it!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
5th March 2013, 02:35 AM |#67  
OP Senior Member
Flag Boise

More
Here is my feature.xml and my build.prop, do with it what you will with them.
Attached Files
File Type: txt build.txt - [Click for QR Code] (4.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: txt feature.txt - [Click for QR Code] (19.5 KB, 12 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shiftr182 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shiftr182 Ad-Free
5th March 2013, 03:25 AM |#68  
OP Senior Member
Flag Boise

More
I just odin'd back to stock MA7 full wipe factory reset and data toggle is there, so I dunno what up with yall's phones.
5th March 2013, 03:34 AM |#69  
Flag Fort Recovery

More
Quote:

Here is my feature.xml and my build.prop, do with it what you will with them.

After looking over both files noticed in the features xml that the Csc default notifications was missing in the settings section. The one that lists Wifi; Bluetooth; Sync; AllShareCast; and a few others. So I backed up mine then erased those lines of my xml but it did nothing after a cache and dalvik wipe in recovery. Also saw quite a few tweaks in build prop at the bottom. Did you use a mod for those tweaks (supercharge scripts) or did you just write those into your build prop? I would like to use some of those also, windows max events and wifi supplicant interval.

5th March 2013, 04:01 AM |#70  
OP Senior Member
Flag Boise

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmb

After looking over both files noticed in the features xml that the Csc default notifications was missing in the settings section. The one that lists Wifi; Bluetooth; Sync; AllShareCast; and a few others. So I backed up mine then erased those lines of my xml but it did nothing after a cache and dalvik wipe in recovery. Also saw quite a few tweaks in build prop at the bottom. Did you use a mod for those tweaks (supercharge scripts) or did you just write those into your build prop? I would like to use some of those also, windows max events and wifi supplicant interval.

I just added them to it.
5th March 2013, 05:24 AM |#71  
Flag Fort Worth
Thanks Meter: 152

More
Quote:

I just odin'd back to stock MA7 full wipe factory reset and data toggle is there, so I dunno what up with yall's phones.

Yeah, I dunno either. I odined back too to see if I missed something somewhere, but no dice for me. Oh well. Thanks for the files, gonna play around and see what happens.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
blue, sense, shiftr182, theme, touchwiz

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)