Post Reply Email Thread
3rd March 2009, 01:58 PM |#31  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mputtr

anyone have any issues with this?

Make sure your S9s arent the fake ones from eBay cos the quality is absolutely horrible.

Ive have used the fakes ones and got a refund cos the overall quality was crap... purchased the original ones locally and there is so much difference in overall quality.

If you google it up, you should be able to find a fake and real comparison of the S9s... assuming that you may possibly have a fake one as it came from HK.

3rd March 2009, 09:42 PM |#32  
Flag California, USA
Thanks Meter: 505

More
Thank you for solving that mystery for me. And here I thought the S9 just plain sucks. I just got suckered into buying a fake S9. Looks like i'll have to go out and try out the HD instead and do the leap. Hopefully this one will work out this time.

Thanks for the heads up. I never thought they would've made a fake S9
7th June 2009, 07:23 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
If anyone else is choosing between the standard S9 and the HD i can tell you the HD is definatly worth the extra money.

The sound has a little more bass which is due to the better fitting ear buds, but the real advantage is not the sound, its the fact that after 6 months they are still working.

The original S9 i owned was returned 3 (yes THREE) times in as many months due to the down vol or previous track buttons stopping working.

I will also add that the bluetooth connection on the HD is more reliable, the old S9 would drop connection for a few secs for no apparant reason, this would happen every few tracks and could possibly be the cause of my spontanious outbursts of profanity when in the gym :/
tvos
7th June 2009, 11:19 PM |#34  

More
i have had my headphones for six months now and had to do a rma on them. the volume would decrease but never increase when tapping the vol. button..

motorola has a year warranty of the stereo headphones.. so i get new one's..

anyways, use SRS WOW pluging with the headphones and you are all set.

tvos
5th March 2013, 09:48 AM |#35  

More
Audio how to update motorolla s9 headset to s9 hd....????
plz anyone help me how to update motorokr s9 headset to s9 hd.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)