Post Reply Email Thread
25th February 2013, 12:08 PM |#151  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
On the product description for the Asteroid Classic it says

"ASTEROID Market (Coming Soon)
Download driving assistance applications
from the Parrot ASTEROID Market."

So am guessing the Coming Soon part is why there is nothing there?

I am actually interested in buying one of these units as I need a single din solution but am not sure how things will go especially as this unit has been discontinued with limited support..... Hmmmmm.
26th February 2013, 03:00 PM |#152  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
can the 1.6.1 software still be rooted like thew older 1.5?
26th February 2013, 03:56 PM |#153  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
The 2.0 Firmware is out and especially the voice search for music is a great feature! I have a couple of questions though:

1. Is is possible to root the 2.0 firmware?
2. I installed Navigon, but im stuck on the window where he asks me to connect to wifi or pc.
26th February 2013, 05:18 PM |#154  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Out where? I can't find it.
Even the very first firmware had voice search for music, as I recall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiec

The 2.0 Firmware is out and especially the voice search for music is a great feature! I have a couple of questions though:

2. I installed Navigon, but im stuck on the window where he asks me to connect to wifi or pc.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

For a working Navigon installation tutorial, see http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5&postcount=68.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiec

1st March 2013, 08:15 AM |#155  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
How did you get the firmware 2.0 ? Is it the Asteroid Classic ? Can't find it on the parrot support, it says available soon.
1st March 2013, 10:33 AM |#156  

More
These 2.0 messages might be just a way to build up expectation, without the actual firmware in existence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by la.ouiche

How did you get the firmware 2.0 ? Is it the Asteroid Classic ? Can't find it on the parrot support, it says available soon.

5th March 2013, 05:26 PM |#157  
Flag Buckinghamshire
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Here we go chaps, received it on Sunday - version 2: https://anonfiles.com/file/1f1cdaaf7...feddf15105cf67
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blaze Falconburger For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Blaze Falconburger Ad-Free
5th March 2013, 05:29 PM |#158  

More
Downloading it, thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze Falconburger

Here we go chaps, received it on Sunday - version 2: https://anonfiles.com/file/1f1cdaaf7...feddf15105cf67

5th March 2013, 06:58 PM |#159  

More
great, had a crash and was waiting for the new version to do a reinstall
5th March 2013, 08:50 PM |#160  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 57

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze Falconburger

Great stuff, installation was a breeze and I can confirm it works. Not had a chance to test extensively yet but I can sign into the market and the usual things work. Just waiting on an SD card since mine has malfunction then I'll get to Wazing!
5th March 2013, 08:54 PM |#161  

More
this is for great britain I assume, hope its not too different from usa, ill find out in awhile.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)