[APP] Synergy for Windows RT (1.3.8 stable & 1.4.12 beta )

Search This thread

bfosterjr

Jan 13, 2013
All,

Please find the attached Windows RT native binaries for Synergy (v1.3.8 stable). See the project homepage for more details:

http://synergy-foss.org/

Haven't found any issues so far with Synergy, however you must run 'launcher.exe' as Admin or some of the functionality won't work correctly (namely key strokes) . I have binaries for the latest beta version as well but only for the command line tools without a GUI - PM me if you'd like those instead but this one should suit everyone fine.

EDIT: I've added the binaries (and QT4 runtime) for Synergy 1.4.12 Beta. I personally don't like this version as much (more heavy weight and takes more effort to configure) but others have asked for it.. and it was a good test of the QT4 runtime port. Please don't ask me how to configure it, there is plenty of information on the synergy website on sorting out configuration issues.

Cheers!

Attachments

• synergy_1.3.8_arm.7z
    308.3 KB · Views: 4,063
  • synergy_1.4.12_beta_arm.7z
    4.6 MB · Views: 2,117
Last edited:

Wii60

Jun 25, 2009
Just wanted to say that I had left for sharemouse, but this brought me back!

ankadeby

Mar 4, 2006
error when running launcer

I can't get this to run on my surface. I am getting error

the procedure entry point ?id.... could not be located in the dynamic link library

wingmanjd

Feb 23, 2006
Reading, PA
lpiw.servegame.com

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    11.1 KB · Views: 874
Reactions: abkanis

netham45

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 24, 2009
Denver
I had a similar error with my dosbox port, I believe I fixed it by installing the vcredist for ARM, attached to this post. Even if it doesn't work it won't cause any harm.

Attachments

• vcredist_arm.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 606

bfosterjr

Jan 13, 2013
I had a similar error with my dosbox port, I believe I fixed it by installing the vcredist for ARM, attached to this post. Even if it doesn't work it won't cause any harm.

Netham45 is correct. The import you're getting an error for is from MSVCP110.dll. Using the redistributable VC runtime should fix this problem. Classic 'dll hell' issue.

If installing the VC runtime doesn't solve the problem, let me know.

Cheers!

Reactions: wingmanjd

bfosterjr

Jan 13, 2013
1.3.8 is the latest _stable_ version. I've already built the binaries for the 1.4.10 beta version (command line only). Once 1.4.x comes out of beta.. I'll gladly look at at porting & posting it.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: drksoft

bfosterjr

Jan 13, 2013
Synergy 1.4.12 Beta added

All,

please see the original post.. I've added the 1.4.12 beta binaries for Windows RT.

Cheers!

karmastatus

Mar 7, 2016
RT 8.1 Issue

Hi - Not sure if this is applicable to this post.

Thanks for uploading these, put me well on my way to making use of my Surface RT.

Trying to run Synergy on my RT 8.1 Surface.
Have jailbreak installed (successfully) , but I'm receiving an error when running the synergy executable.

Can't post a link to image here, but the error says:

"Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source."

Could this be perhaps because the synergy files were signed from RT 8.0?

Any help would be much appreciated at this point, as i'd really love to get this working!!

benknight04861

Nov 11, 2016
Would love to give this a try but all I get is a QtGui4.dll not found error. I've tried finding a source for this DLL online but can't find one that is properly compiled for my Surface RT. Is the OP still around with the proper file that might be added to the post?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All,

Please find the attached Windows RT native binaries for Synergy (v1.3.8 stable). See the project homepage for more details:

http://synergy-foss.org/

Haven't found any issues so far with Synergy, however you must run 'launcher.exe' as Admin or some of the functionality won't work correctly (namely key strokes) . I have binaries for the latest beta version as well but only for the command line tools without a GUI - PM me if you'd like those instead but this one should suit everyone fine.

EDIT: I've added the binaries (and QT4 runtime) for Synergy 1.4.12 Beta. I personally don't like this version as much (more heavy weight and takes more effort to configure) but others have asked for it.. and it was a good test of the QT4 runtime port. Please don't ask me how to configure it, there is plenty of information on the synergy website on sorting out configuration issues.

Cheers!
    Can you send me a screenshot of the error?

Cheers!

Sure thing. See attached

Netham45 is correct. The import you're getting an error for is from MSVCP110.dll. Using the redistributable VC runtime should fix this problem. Classic 'dll hell' issue.

If installing the VC runtime doesn't solve the problem, let me know.

Cheers!
    1.3.8 is the latest _stable_ version. I've already built the binaries for the 1.4.10 beta version (command line only). Once 1.4.x comes out of beta.. I'll gladly look at at porting & posting it.

Cheers!