FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

CM10 UNOFFICIAL (BETA) for Droid Razr HD (XT926) - Consumer and Developer Edition

1,802 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,862
 
Post Reply Email Thread
7th March 2013, 02:04 AM |#131  
Member
Flag Cincinnati, OH
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiBraiNe

Check in your computer the IP settings, for the IP address just change the last number to anything else, and for the gateway make sure is the same as the computer. for dns you can use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Maybe I should just give up, but I'm going to bother you one more time. What computer are you talking about? And there are 2 different wifi networks I regularly use. One is at home and the other is throughout college. I know my DNS is set right, but as far as everything else you mentioned I'm still not sure what you mean.
 
 
7th March 2013, 05:21 AM |#132  
Member
Flag Colima
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherHeel93

Maybe I should just give up, but I'm going to bother you one more time. What computer are you talking about? And there are 2 different wifi networks I regularly use. One is at home and the other is throughout college. I know my DNS is set right, but as far as everything else you mentioned I'm still not sure what you mean.

I mean go to any computer that is connected to the same network you are trying to use in your mobile. If it is windows 7, you can try to follow this quick screenshot I took:

http://i.imgur.com/dARDiiD.jpg
1st April 2013, 07:24 PM |#133  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Re: CM10 UNOFFICIAL (BETA) for Droid Razr HD (XT926) - Consumer and Developer Edition
I can't install this Rom into ss3 slot 1 over 4.0.4. It's installing 271212 but only boot screen with circle and nothing more

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using xda app-developers app
2nd April 2013, 03:51 AM |#134  
stefilini's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Re: CM10 UNOFFICIAL (BETA) for Droid Razr HD (XT926) - Consumer and Developer Edition
I'm pretty sure you have to be running a jellybean ota

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda app-developers app
2nd April 2013, 05:18 AM |#135  
krazyace35's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 208
 
More
Re: CM10 UNOFFICIAL (BETA) for Droid Razr HD (XT926) - Consumer and Developer Edition
You have to be running stock jelly bean before you can run this rom because it won't run on ICS kernel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
2nd April 2013, 09:05 PM |#136  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Wondering if this ROM will have the CM gesture lock screen I have come to love so much. I just flashed it and was disappointed to see it wasn't an option.
6th April 2013, 02:50 PM |#137  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Wondering if someone could provide me with steps to getting this running on my XT926 with Build 9.16.6 (Android 4.1.2)? I am currently unrooted at the moment and have read that there is no way to root my phone at the moment with the latest OTA build that I am running. Any help is highly appreciated.
6th April 2013, 03:04 PM |#138  
worlddominatiin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by helloterence

Wondering if someone could provide me with steps to getting this running on my XT926 with Build 9.16.6 (Android 4.1.2)? I am currently unrooted at the moment and have read that there is no way to root my phone at the moment with the latest OTA build that I am running. Any help is highly appreciated.

Just gonna have to wait it out. You need root. But until then I think you can unlock your BL.

Sent from my AHD
7th April 2013, 11:59 PM |#139  
Member
Flag Cincinnati, OH
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by worlddominatiin

Just gonna have to wait it out. You need root. But until then I think you can unlock your BL.

WHAT?! You sure xt926 can have an unlocked bootloader? I'm talking non-dev edition.
8th April 2013, 12:02 AM |#140  
worlddominatiin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherHeel93

WHAT?! You sure xt926 can have an unlocked bootloader? I'm talking non-dev edition.

Not entirely sure since I don't have the phone but the RAZR HD can be unlocked from the Motorola website if I'm not mistaking.

Sent from my AHD
(selling an Xbox 360. pm for info)
8th April 2013, 01:13 AM |#141  
Senior Member
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherHeel93

WHAT?! You sure xt926 can have an unlocked bootloader? I'm talking non-dev edition.

At the moment, there is no bootloader unlock for the non-dev edition. But I just saw on twitter that P3Droid found a way to unlock the bootloader on the new Snapdragon Motorola phones. So we may be getting that soon!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.1, cm10, razr hd, sts-dev-team

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes