[APPS] Multi-Window Compatible Apps For Non-Root Users

Search This thread

EpillepticSun

Nov 17, 2012
I've edited a pair of apps to be compatible with Multi-Window on the Galaxy Note 2. Attachments provided. Feel free to leave any suggestions of apps you want to be supported in Multi-Window. This is for those who don't want to root their phone/ don't have JB 4.1.2, but want more Multi-Window apps.:)

You have to uninstall your old app and replace them with these new apps in order for them to work.

Updated the XDA App on account of it not working. Sorry for the inconvenience. For some reason it wont show up in the Multi_Window list, but it will still do Multi_Window.

So I FINALLY made a video on how to do this yourself :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kiP95zEp0w&feature=c4-overview&list=UUUD6o-3OCYLZQOTbC9WeWSQ

Box Folder: https://www.box.com/s/qag83p31eyp5np81y59j

Attachments

• Twitter_Multi_Window.apk
    6.3 MB · Views: 789
  • XDA_Multi_Window.apk
    3.1 MB · Views: 3,478
Last edited:

ashwaa

Jun 10, 2008
mumbai
Pls upload latest version of whattsapp and esfile explorer fr multiwindow as i am not rooted

Vmarkina

Jul 16, 2012
Re: Multi-Window Compatible Apps For Non-Root Users

Instagram would be great if it were compatible! I've got a Mac, that's why I can't modify the apk myself...

Enviado desde mi GT-N7100 usando Tapatalk 2

EpillepticSun

Nov 17, 2012

I most certainly will. But alas, I cannot upload it as it exceeds the upload limit here. Once I can, ill link my Box folder and it will be there ;)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

ashwaa

Jun 10, 2008
mumbai
Thanks man fr ur app
I will link this post to facebook galaxy note 2 group so that they can take advantage of ur help
U r the greatest man
Lookin frward fr ur box download

Akshaysh

Mar 15, 2012

Hey really great work..can you plzz do it for any music app..thank you:)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

chinmaysk.06

Nov 9, 2012

Hey nice work:thumbup:..... if u could update mw support for whatsapp with new interface...that would be perfect.. coz new interface is cool:)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

bungknees

Jun 11, 2010
I've edited a pair of apps to be compatible with Multi-Window on the Galaxy Note 2. Attachments provided. Feel free to leave any suggestions of apps you want to be supported in Multi-Window. This is for those who don't want to root their phone/ don't have JB 4.1.2, but want more Multi-Window apps.:)

You have to uninstall your old app and replace them with these new apps in order for them to work.

Box Folder: https://www.box.com/s/qag83p31eyp5np81y59j

Care to share how you did it? Would love to know, I've got a few apps I'd like done, but not sure how.

EpillepticSun

Nov 17, 2012
hi. what do u mean by multi window? i downloaded the twitter and it's the same app in play store. thanks

If you have a device that supports Multi-Window, such as the Galaxy Note 1, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Tab 10.1, then pressing and holding the back button would bring up a list of compatible apps. Basically its running two apps at the same time on the same screen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-03-12-20-24-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-03-12-20-24-10.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 766

Akshaysh

Mar 15, 2012

Thnk you so mch fr adding music players..u r gr8:)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts