Pro2 has radio !! (cab online) :D!!

Search This thread

thedudelasse

Feb 27, 2009
Mine does not work.

"Application Error"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgTjSbpFDhQ

A great review with some pretty funny stuff aswell!

Part I: Build Quality, Qwerty Keyboard, Hardware, Speakerphone test
Part II: User interface, Camera, Gaming, GPS Navigation, Video Benchmark and Conclusion

gavthebarman

Sep 29, 2005
I installed it and it ran for me first time. Got stuck on Radio 3 (NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!) and had to do a reset on the phone but after that brief moment of panic it works with absolutly no issues now. I am so glad I have this!!!

Lyian

Feb 17, 2009
This is the most plausible explanation to date backed up with facts as well. Well done to Adol for getting the Radio cab out so quick. I am suprised that a lot of people in the forum actually think that having an Fm radio on the Touch Pro 2 would have some kind of negative effect on the handset.

Maybe.. IF i were to venture a guess, maybe they wanted to get it to work without having to use the wired earphones as an antenna and couldn't? i dono.

Two questions tho..

1. Anyone in the U.S. have a TP2 that they tried this on? Does it pick up US bands?

2. Can you , in fact, change the output, despite headphones being plugged in, so that it outputs to the speaker?

Mashe

Jan 29, 2006
wireless

do you thing that there is any chance to use USB cable as antena and listen via BT?

thx

andrew-in-woking

Jan 14, 2006
TD2 Radio Cab

Hi all

I installed the TD2 HTC Radio Cab. Works perfectly on my TP2 with RC W100 plugged in. Installed to device.

Many thanks

andrew-in-woking

RMU

Aug 28, 2008
Hate to say it but it does not work on my TP2 Dutch :(

Sander

You tryed:
on the first thread, i say to install to phone memory. it has to be installed to phone memory.

To all that have a non-english phone, go to windows folder with total commander or resco explorer. Make sure you have them set to show all files and rename FMRadio.exe.0409.mui into FMRadio.exe.0XXX.mui where XXX is your code.

then it should work.

already?

Code for dutch users is 0413 ;)

RMU

Aug 28, 2008
I did the 0413 rename trick and it worked BUT the application hangs a lot. Mute speaker doesn't work..mono and stereo doesn't do nothing. Can't change radio stations sometimes..have exit and restart application or restart device.

I tryed mine for 5 minutes or so, the only problems i had where:
"Mute speaker doesn't work..mono and stereo doesn't do nothing."

:)

pcsw

Jan 26, 2004
fm radio does not work

hi
i installed the cab fm radio, but to my suprise it does not work at all, how did you get yours working please help
regards peter

Top Liked Posts